Situations

60 posts / 0 new
Last post

mush91 wrote:

like omg i would have been offended if i didnt agree!


I actually Lol-ed! Lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

yh friends great!

i...can relate to ross AND chandler (woop woop)

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
yh friends great!

i...can relate to ross AND chandler (woop woop)

no your more like phoebe lol

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

bilan wrote:
yh friends great!

i...can relate to ross AND chandler (woop woop)


That's a weird mix Blum 3 lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
bilan wrote:
yh friends great!

i...can relate to ross AND chandler (woop woop)


That's a weird mix Blum 3 lol

how its ross's nerdyness with chandlers incapability to be appealing WinkLol

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

WHAT?! Phoebe??? how did u work that one out????

and as for the mix (the right one) i have chandles sarcasm and ross' i dont know how to describe what he has, but his facial expressions are just the BEST and he can be quite dramatic and i is a drama queen fully! Wink

PS: anyone ever seen an episode of 'school of comedy???'

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
WHAT?! Phoebe??? how did u work that one out????

and as for the mix (the right one) i have chandles sarcasm and ross' i dont know how to describe what he has, but his facial expressions are just the BEST and he can be quite dramatic and i is a drama queen fully! Wink

PS: anyone ever seen an episode of 'school of comedy???'

nope never watched that in my life dude lol
and yeah ross has crazy expressions lol
phoebe because ermmmm your just so lost in the world and phoebe loves joey and since im like joey you can love me wooooo we make a great team Biggrin

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

mush91 wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
bilan wrote:
yh friends great!

i...can relate to ross AND chandler (woop woop)


That's a weird mix Blum 3 lol

how its ross's nerdyness with chandlers incapability to be appealing WinkLol

LOL LOL LOL (and ouch might i add) Lol

my sisters call me a nerd sometimes....well EXCUSE me for having read a book or two!!
what do they know he??? buncha illiterate maroons (rhymes with.....lol!!)

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

I think chandler's more of a drama queen than ross.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

mush91 wrote:
bilan wrote:
WHAT?! Phoebe??? how did u work that one out????

and as for the mix (the right one) i have chandles sarcasm and ross' i dont know how to describe what he has, but his facial expressions are just the BEST and he can be quite dramatic and i is a drama queen fully! Wink

PS: anyone ever seen an episode of 'school of comedy???'

nope never watched that in my life dude lol
and yeah ross has crazy expressions lol
phoebe because ermmmm your just so lost in the world and phoebe loves joey and since im like joey you can love me wooooo we make a great team Biggrin

Lol lost in the world?? u make me laff dude....but yh, i couldnt find my way out of a paper bag if i tried! (i have noo sense of direction, its kinda scary)

so phoebe it is!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
I think chandler's more of a drama queen than ross.

what would u say ross is then??? i cant put my finger on it..... :doubt:

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
I think chandler's more of a drama queen than ross.

what would u say ross is then??? i cant put my finger on it..... :doubt:

im not sure mrs phoebe the crazy 1 dude lol
im just finding it funny for some reason Blum 3

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

lol im a mrs now????

nah ross aint crazy, monica would be the crazy one i think....

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
lol im a mrs now????

nah ross aint crazy, monica would be the crazy one i think....

no monica's just a clean freak and a freak in general Biggrin
who do i relate to?

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

exactly,so shes gotta be crazy!

well PoS said u relate to joey, but im nt too sure about that, but i guess more so than any of the other friends....lets just relate to ourselves in our version of M.U.S.L.I.M (and as our song we can have the native deen one)

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

rename the topic!!! LOOOL

my mum used to watch friends, i was too young to get into it...dont know..isnt it kinda grownup? wll not grownup, more...teenage and older?

Everybody Hates Chris is just really funny!!, and his mum's threats!!

slapped you into next week, "he'll be back on tuesday"
slap you into another family, and then we see him sitting with a white family!

i remember the episode when he doesnt want to do everything around the house anymore and his mum completely dumps him..actually..that was quite a high tension ep...hmm...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

bilan wrote:
exactly,so shes gotta be crazy!

well PoS said u relate to joey, but im nt too sure about that, but i guess more so than any of the other friends....lets just relate to ourselves in our version of M.U.S.L.I.M (and as our song we can have the native deen one)

lol no pur song can be

I'll be there for you ... when you go out to pray.
I'll be there for you ... like the other day.
I'll be there for you ... cause you're there for me, too-ooooo Biggrin

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

hahha, yh thats much better than mine, well go with that lol :lol:!!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

lol yes yes we're going on that
now we can be famous Biggrin

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

yes yes it is dude lol
so when are we going to be famous? Biggrin

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

mush91 wrote:
yes yes it is dude lol
so when are we going to be famous? Biggrin

yh...how bout i get back to u on that??? Wink

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
mush91 wrote:
yes yes it is dude lol
so when are we going to be famous? Biggrin

yh...how bout i get back to u on that??? Wink

fine then although that probably going to take a year or so lol

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

mush91 wrote:
bilan wrote:
mush91 wrote:
yes yes it is dude lol
so when are we going to be famous? Biggrin

yh...how bout i get back to u on that??? Wink

fine then although that probably going to take a year or so lol

haha, its a date! whts the date today...30/12/2010??? see u 30/12/2011 insha allah!
same time, same place..make sure u stick around yh??? Wink

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
mush91 wrote:
bilan wrote:
mush91 wrote:
yes yes it is dude lol
so when are we going to be famous? Biggrin

yh...how bout i get back to u on that??? Wink

fine then although that probably going to take a year or so lol

haha, its a date! whts the date today...30/12/2010??? see u 30/12/2011 insha allah!
same time, same place..make sure u stick around yh??? Wink

yes yes will do just for that date Smile

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

this is where i sing the k.i.s.s.i.n.g song.

guys, this is rated PG site k? keep it decent? *tease*

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
this is where i sing the k.i.s.s.i.n.g song.

guys, this is rated PG site k? keep it decent? *tease*

Lol

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Lilly wrote:
this is where i sing the k.i.s.s.i.n.g song.

guys, this is rated PG site k? keep it decent? *tease*

if your singing it can i dance? Smile

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

mush91 wrote:
Lilly wrote:
this is where i sing the k.i.s.s.i.n.g song.

guys, this is rated PG site k? keep it decent? *tease*

if your singing it can i dance? Smile

i dont think thats a very dancy-ing song.

im not gona say anything (more)...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

that was very depressing lol
im still going to dance lol

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

Pages

Log in or register to post comments