abortion is wrong so is murder

"Beast" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
And how are Med and my views similar?

just that u both like to kill people who's views/beliefs dont match yours

if he aint calling for the murder of shia's

your calling for the murder of abortionists

Maybe the only difference is that Dave wants other people to do the killing whereas Med is willing to go out and do it himself.

Haven't met an abortion Doctor. Down south we've resorted to some older methods to keep our streets clean and especially in South Carolina we've made it clear they aren't so welcome. They set up shop - we either drive away business or make life a little uncomfortable for em, and the law is always a little "sluggish" to help abortion mills.

The liberal sympathizing imperial federal government might have their extraconstitutional law - but we hold the ground.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
I understand ur sentiment Dave

but two wrongs dont make a right

abortion is wrong so is murder

It's not about making a right - the only thing that will make anything right is to resurrect the 30 million children killed over the last 20 or so years.

It's about stopping it by any means necessary.

salaam

am sorry Med i dont feel its ryte for u to say ur glad u dont have sisters and that u prob dont want a daughter!! just ask ur mum how she feels May be content, but the fact is women are noor of the house they are Barakah and bring Barakah!!

that sister, daughter ,her Izzat, that heaven forbid unsuitable partner is all from Allah thats wats written ,thats wat she will be destined for!!

"Beast" wrote:
So you advocate terrorism?

I suppose I am.

[b]DELETED.[/b]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Don Karnage" wrote:

The liberal sympathizing imperial federal government might have their extraconstitutional law - but we hold the ground.

Is this the same fed gov which consists of Republican-dominated legislature, executive, and judiciary?

but hang on u dont know how ur sons are gonna turn out!!!

"Saadia Khan" wrote:
but hang on u dont know how ur sons are gonna turn out!!!

They'll be lil Meds who support shia genocide.

The apple of his eyes.

[b]DELETED.[/b]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

Beast I said I SUPPORT extrajudicial killing. I didnt say I would go and kill myself.

supporting SOMETHING is what I said.

Something? What something?

You deleted your posts, so there's no way of verifying that. You may have said it.

"Beast" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Is this the same fed gov which consists of Republican-dominated legislature, executive, and judiciary?

This is the one thing I still hold out for Bush on - and most republicans feel the same. We've waited through 4 years of promises that Roe is out the door (incidentally Roe herself is prolife) and if his judicial appointments don't overturn the Roe precedent the party will pay dearly for this.

But the problem is precendent. The abortionists hit the right spot when they conjured up the Roe decision - because it was an article of Constitutional Law the Congress couldn't overturn it without an amendment to the Constitution - which is nearly impossible with New England and California, the legislature's hands are tied - as are the Presidents since an executive order also cannot trump the Constitution.

On top of that the Judiciary is bound to stare decisis - they have to uphold precedent. There are rare circumstance in which it can be overturned - and since the case was sooo extratextual this is certainly one of them. But the courts have been too unwilling to do anything about it - afraid of the fallback from the dems.

So with new - real conservatives - on the court there is a chance.

Until they overturn it though - I don't consider it a binding law, it's tyrannic and disgusting, just like Slavery or Segregation, people just reading their own disgusting political agendas into the Constitution to screw the innocent for their own sick enjoyment - and should be fought tooth nail and claw - if Bush doesn't deliver, u will never see another Bush in politics again.

Abortion without valid shari' reason is haraam.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Is abortion for lack of want legal in islam

"Andoverpolo" wrote:
Is abortion for lack of want legal in islam

No.

I stand with Dave on this issue.

Those who kill innocents forfeit their right to life.

And Med; You may not know this but learning knowledge is fardh on every muslim man and muslim woman.

I suspect you ignore siuch things.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Salaam

An individual’s upbringing plays a strong role in his/her perception of daughters.

If one has been brought up seeing his mother/sisters or cousins treated like second class citizen…or if they have heard their elders show disdain to them…. then they will perceive daughters as being a burden, or curse or stress or whatever.

And they will naturally favour sons.

Perceptions often shaped by family/culture /society and upbringing.

Wasalaam

The obligation of knowledge is that one must know the religious knowledge essential to fulfill the islamic obligations.

This is the obligation.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
The obligation of knowledge is that one must know the religious knowledge essential to fulfill the islamic obligations.

This is the obligation.

really?

I was under the impression it said to seek all kinds of knowledge not just religious knowledge but worldly knowledge... thats how you become more useful to your fellow man.

Back in BLACK

Med out of curiosity you've talked at great length about a girl fulfilling their gender roll and i'm rather curious what that is since many of the other equally muslim members do not seem to be eye to eye with you on issues like education for girls and whatnot.

What exactly are a woman's limitations in Islamic society by your reasoning, what is their function and what precisely are you looking at for justification (specifically... not just "in the Qur'an" or "the Ahadith say this").

I'm interested just in what you believe Islam says on the subject - not any sort of ethnic or outside cultural perspective.

Some men are sexist dumbo-heads. They are the ones who should be aborted.

I spit on such men. If they hate women so much what about their mum?

Andoverpolo:

Women were created for the home.

Upon both men and women religious knowledge is an obligation.

Upon neither is maths, science, english, french an obligation.

Women are to fulfill their roles as perfect daughters, sisters and later mothers.

They are to be equipped with the skills and knowledge to run an islamic home and bring up good, pious offspring.

Women are to be respected and honoured. They are not to be beaten or abused.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

'dislike for an female child is an evil of the disbelievers'

"naj" wrote:
'dislike for an female child is an evil of the disbelievers'

Thats very intresting Naj. Is that a hadith?

not that i know of no...

The holy quran describes in Surah Nahl verse (58-59) and also in surah zukhruf (verse 17) the evil habit of the disbelievers being, whenever they were issued glad-tidings of a daughter, their faces would turn black with sorrow.

lol reminds me of my sisters mother-in-law when my sister had a daughter...she was really dissappointed

i'm not a muslim and i love girls...

"Andoverpolo" wrote:

disbeliever means many things

"Andoverpolo" wrote:

those quranic verses were specifically referring to the disbelievers of the time - in pre-Islamic Arabia it was a cultural norm to detest females, female infanticide was the norm.

(its important to take Quraanic ayaat in their full context).

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Pages