who's celebrating christmas then?

35 posts / 0 new
Last post

Except Shaykh Al-Albani of course.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Shaykh ul Islam have and do quote him in many of their lectures and books.

His downfall was taking out ahadith from Imam Bukhari's Adab al Mufrad and then renaming it as Sahih al Adab al Mufrad.

it's easy to dismiss a website as 'barelwi' but not so easy to answer the questions posed of dr. tair in the book 'minhaji fata morgana'. please have a read and let me know where that book misquotes or misguides.

I doubt anyone here has read that book.

If anyone has questions, go to the source, ask them instead of using it as slander as it is being used here.

Any more questions or backbiting or slander and this topic will be closed.

Remember that you should treat others scholars how you wish them to treat yours.

(I guess there is anomosity currently because Dr Qadri went on a tour in India where some scholars were very against him and he responded to their criticism. But I doubt this website was a party to either side in the dispute so I see no reason for it to become a casualty of people spreading fitna.)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Pages