Gaddafi Dead?

The beginning........of another Iraq :/

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

He should have just stepped down

My English is not very good

Can't see it as being democratic but i'a...

Foysol89 wrote:

Well said... (maybe)

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

Foysol89 wrote:

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Then again, Gaddafi's orders a few months ago to kill all protesters were absolutely insane - and why parts of the army turned against him.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i just registered now on the news...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Every living thing must taste death.

Even megolamaniac dictators who do crazy things.

But he also did do a lot of good too - I read somewhere that Libya actually had a pretty high GDP/economy compared to other arab countries as lat as last year.

So it wasnt jsut the super rich or ruling families who benefitted from the oil.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Qaddafi was a bad man. I didnt like him. I was watching Press TV.
It said Qaddafi was was captured alive, but then killed quickly by CIA or SAS because taking him to court would have been bad for west. Guest said that kafirs dont like their crimes exposed. Gaddafi would have told the world how the west did deals with him. Thats no good is it. Torys and Labour are already is deep shit. US is also messed up in war crimes. So they got rid of Qaddafi as soon as rebels managed to locate him. He was not found in a hole as other channels say. That is just lies.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

everyone's gotta die, now just look at the poor sheepies, goaties and oxies, qurbani's round the corner. Die, diiiieeeeeee.