Diary of a bad man

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DOlwLs9unA]

'yo blad wheres the playstation 3 at, i know your hiding it fam'

Urgh squeaky voice! and a crazy mum! (bad image/stereotypical?)
some bits were funny. I think most people would turn the vid off before he gets to the good bit at the end.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I jut found it annoying with the squeaky voice (and could not helping that the girl playing his mum was probably younger than him).

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
I think most people would turn the vid off before he gets to the good bit at the end.

Ok i was wrong, my friends have discovered him and love him - find him absolutely hilarious! :O lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Thought this vid was well funni wit a beautiful moral at the end
Really made me think bwt mine n my mumz relationship....

(Sorry about the poor grammer.....I just CBA)

I think most people would turn the vid off before he gets to the good bit at the end.

Yep, that's what I did. I only watched 3secs and turned it off.

1) Don't like the hat.

2) Like the Spiderman screensaver

3) The mum is pretty - well she sort of looks like she would be.

4) If he was my son and said 'Yo Blad..' in the way he did, i would deny he was my son too BLAD.

5) Still watching.

6) The knife bit at 5.42 was f-u-n-n-y!

7) 'Nah, nah i can't read' - i thought so loool

8.) 8.34 - The man who carried his mother - i read that the other day Biggrin

Overall it was pretty amusing in places GRINNOO SMIRKO grin

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

Why do I get the idea that his younger sister is playing the role of his mother?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

ok, i laughed, a lot. but i really do hate that hat!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

MuslimBro wrote:

Yep, that's what I did. I only watched 3secs and turned it off.

Same here. Nothing interesting.

Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; it is destroyed when you are cruel.

My sis came home talking about the video and was saying that the girls at school were also talking about it.

I think I might just watch it to see what all the fuss is about.

EDIT: Watched abit........and still didn't like it. The guy is sooo annoying and feels like he's trying too hard. I prefer Baba Ali.

MuslimBro wrote:
My sis came home talking about the video and was saying that the girls at school were also talking about it.

I think I might just watch it to see what all the fuss is about.

EDIT: Watched abit........and still didn't like it. The guy is sooo annoying and feels like he's trying too hard. I prefer Baba Ali.

So do i - prefer Baba Ali i mean - he's where it all began!

Agreed - it does seem like he's trying too hard but it still made me laugh esp the knife bit (yeh i've said that)

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

dont you find it funny? he protrays a pretty idiotic character so it's quite funny. and just dont take it seriously but see it for what it is (a guy getting hit with wooden spoon by a dark vader voiced mother)

i mean "dhall?! dhall sucks man!"

and his slang is just BEYOND me.

Dhaal..? dhaal..?!? ....tut, dhaaal sucks blad, ya need ta fix up !

Lilly wrote:
dont you find it funny? he protrays a pretty idiotic character so it's quite funny. and just dont take it seriously but see it for what it is (a guy getting hit with wooden spoon by a dark vader voiced mother)

Hmmm can I say I did not find that even the slightest bit amusing... :roll: Just seems like a lot of 'nakra' to me.(I DOOOOOO have a sense of humour before anyone says I don't lol, but just not this kinda stuff....)

And I'm not a fan of Baba Ali either these days. I like the message he gives and he makes good points. But I don't like the way he does it, although some of his videos are quit good like the Hajj Diary.

Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; it is destroyed when you are cruel.

havent seen Baba Ali in AGESSS (his vids...)

nakra?!

that woz funny but it kinda took da mick,i mean,cum on man,it duznt happen in evry hsehold. It woz a good moral @ the end of part 2... Smile

peace

I actually really liked this! Biggrin

(And i much prefer him to Baba Ali who can be quite judgemental and offputting)

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

yes yes i find this hilarious myself lol
and he kind of like subliminally messages you at the end lol
and the other part to it to lol

its a good way to make young people listen to these short things at the end (i dont even kniow what to call it) lool

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

mush91 wrote:
yes yes i find this hilarious myself lol
and he kind of like subliminally messages you at the end lol
and the other part to it to lol

its a good way to make young people listen to these short things at the end (i dont even kniow what to call it) lool

morals?

mush91 wrote:
lol really....thats funny you know lol
why would you dedicate a forum to them lol?....
and i can no officially imagine you as that mother
beating up her child lol and robbing his phone and yeah! lol

Dude his mother looks younger than him! lol And i wouldn't beat up a child Blum 3

good job just I Didn t like the way he was reporting the hadith ``and then and then ...``

LOL, this video made me lmao!!! Lol

how can u not find this funny????

great man...thnx for the post! Biggrin

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

mush91 wrote:
lol really....thats funny you know lol
why would you dedicate a forum to them lol?....
and i can no officially imagine you as that mother
beating up her child lol and robbing his phone and yeah! lol

Dude his mother looks younger than him! lol And i wouldn't beat up a child Blum 3

we'll wait till u have kids lol! Lol

Lilly wrote:

understood the slang lol, but understandably not so with the punjabi was it???

there was a bit when referring to the fridge was he talking about salad, cos i wouldnt consider that as a meal...and i can totally relate to the.."its fine, it was in the fridge" lol!!

bilan wrote:
LOL, this video made me lmao!!! Lol

how can u not find this funny????

great man...thnx for the post! Biggrin

He's grown on me, I think he gets funnier by each videa - plus i've got used to the annoying voice and over-use of slang.

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2shJ71WHYFs&feature=player_embedded#!]

"The pronunciation is so wrong but then I can't talk can I?" Lol

hahaha ohh is this your son ne heey ye mera plumber ha Lol

yeah his mum is boom ilike his friend umar who is a ladooo Lol

Pages