Diary of a bad man

76 posts / 0 new
Last post

because his mother is boom meaning pretty but his fat ladoooo sister isnt :roll:

zarah parveen wrote:
hahaha ohh is this your son ne heey ye mera plumber ha Lol

yup! i understood wht tht meant! i was so proud lol Biggrin

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

i agree he does take the mic n sumthings r funny bt most of it is annoyin n cringe worthy bt he is gettin a lot of hits n wats with wierd accent

railah wrote:

i agree he does take the mic n sumthings r funny bt most of it is annoyin n cringe worthy bt he is gettin a lot of hits n wats with wierd accent

v.cringe worthy...though he can make u laugh, ive got a feelin he tries 2 hard...baba ali any day! Smile

"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt" - Augustus Waters

I've decided that in a way, Humza is better since he takes the mick out of himself whereas Baba Ali takes the mick out of others!

Plus Baba Ali hasn't managed to get loads of non-Muslims watching and quoting his vids!

So yeah, however annoying the badman is, he's doing pretty well and sending out a good message in the end too - *thumbs up!* mA.

(Baba Ali is still good though)

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

lets not go down the route of "who's better, Baba ALi, or Badman?" to each his own and everybody's happy.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Thats just a conversation killer! Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Lilly wrote:
lets not go down the route of "who's better, Baba ALi, or Badman?" to each his own and everybody's happy.

aahhh, i like the sound of a heated up debate!!! Blum 3 lol, jus kiddin.....though baba ali will always rock....im jus sayin....:lol:

i was not gonna go down this route as lilly said, but hey come on!!! bad man is waaay funnier than baba ali!!! baba ali is serious with a chuckle here and there, but bad man is ROFLUTS!!!! people are hanging too much on his voice...but thts part of the act no????

yo blad, i find ur mums sideburns highly disrespectful!! ( i rest my case Wink )

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

yep he does try 2 hard n hav never heard of baba ali

How can you not know baba ali?!
First vid that came up when I youtubed him:
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4Q1vHQxsss]

lol im not much of a you tube follower my younger brother made me watch dairy of a bad man so....

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
annoying voice

not annoying

Each to their own.

s.b.f wrote:
annoying voice

not annoying

Wat! not annoying!....the more ppl stick up 4 him, the more i like baba ali....:lol:

bilan wrote:
i was not gonna go down this route as lilly said, but hey come on!!! bad man is waaay funnier than baba ali!!! baba ali is serious with a chuckle here and there, but bad man is ROFLUTS!!!! people are hanging too much on his voice...but thts part of the act no????

yo blad, i find ur mums sideburns highly disrespectful!! ( i rest my case Wink )

i no ppl have thier own opinions but i think smetyms he pushes it a bit 2 far...and then he starts 2 say stuff thats not very good...as in, he kinda takes the mick outta islam and hadiths etc.....i dunno....bab ali teaches ppl a lesson...way betta! Smile

Nasheedgirl wrote:
s.b.f wrote:
annoying voice

not annoying

Wat! not annoying!....the more ppl stick up 4 him, the more i like baba ali....:lol:

Baba Ali is Number One. Why can't you like both at the same time?

i fot it was alryt, but hes so weird. in part 1 i dnt like it wen he has tht slow mo on his lips. Disgusting maaan. and also i fot hes supposed to be showing morals why doesnt he say in the video nt to ask girls out and stff and act dum. oh and chronicles of tuttoo are weird. eSp. rupert salami.

lol. i hate baba ali. he gets on my nerves -_- hes soo annoying he jst talks and tlks and always comes near the camera. Biggrin

takicha wrote:
but hes so weird. in part 1 i dnt like it wen he has tht slow mo on his lips. Disgusting maaan.

lol

Each to their own.

Well said...
For humour i think badman takes the lead
For Islamic education and morals Baba Ali Wins
Buhh sum people prefer to learn the humerous way...others the respectful way

"Each to their Own"

Is it really more respectful if he's making fun of people too?

Another argument put forward the other day on tribune was, Badman's quotes are very popular amongst his viewers - some which are pretty young - surely that's not a great thing with him saying some pretty stupid/disrespectful/annoying things? Maybe if he changed his image slightly he could be really good as he is actually pretty influential.

Part 5 is out on valentines day.

Another argument put forward the other day on tribune was, Badman's quotes are very popular amongst his viewers - some which are pretty young - surely that's not a great thing with him saying some pretty stupid/disrespectful/annoying things? Maybe if he changed his image slightly he could be really good as he is actually pretty influentiaL

Totally Agree...

Another argument put forward the other day on tribune was, Badman's quotes are very popular amongst his viewers - some which are pretty young - surely that's not a great thing with him saying some pretty stupid/disrespectful/annoying things? Maybe if he changed his image slightly he could be really good as he is actually pretty influential.

Part 5 is out on valentines day.

Yup, i think he could have a BIG effect on people...on a big scale aswell....

PART 5??!!!?!!?!

i ve watched 1 and i think 2...

oi you lot! its not because we're tlaking about Badman that the spelling needs to go down!

edit: part 5 hasnt come out yet right?

argh.i gotta say..i watched 3 and 4 now. and i need to watch a baba Ali to get over this.
my ears are buzzing from too much music...i guess i just dont relate.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

It's good in my opinion to see more Muslims on YouTube. I was at an event yesterday in Leocester where Humza was (badman) he had other youtubers around him. It's a great medium to do dawah too. Like this one guy who was there Muslim tech Youtuber begins and ends with peace n blessings. Iv seen ppl non Muslims do that on his twitter. And he gives away gadgets. Makes him seem generous. The mask is a little weird. Lol
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_IhJxliWc&feature=youtube_gdata_player]

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdWin-R-s5E]

Another funny vid but it represents pakistanis very badly :/

You wrote:
(and could not helping that the girl playing his mum was probably younger than him).

Apparently it was his wife but the role is now played by someone else...

Weird to think he's married - if he is.

Pages