How do you save yourself from Immorality?

49 posts / 0 new
Last post

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
I'm a girl. I told you my age...so you should do the same! Blum 3

I don't remember u telling me your age??

LOL you seem offended, i was talking hypothetically and like if there was an older guy perving on me.

No Offence, just trying to say you should'nt think so hard, if they perve then they do, nothing much you can do about it anyway, not like you will even know.

Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometimes helps me and sometimes opposes me.
-Imam Al-Ghazali

Lilly wrote:
Seraphim's being spilling good WOW's at the moment...i think thats what happened...must be a post-slang phase... the shock of talking slang...it causes him to just blurt out Words Of Wisdom...

Nope, Ive stopped caring and dropped all pretenses of always trying to be polite.
Jst speaking the harsh truth.

OMG! YOUR A GIRL!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GUY!!! WTH!!!!
Have you always been a girl? When did you change? Why was i not informed of this!!

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:

OMG! YOUR A GIRL!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GUY!!! WTH!!!!
Have you always been a girl? When did you change? Why was i not informed of this!!

LMAO
(sshhh, i'm not really! i was just trying to get some info off zdc!)

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I'm not being funny or anything but do you guys stop yourselves from looking at womens arms too?

cuz i think someone above said something about if they look down they can see their legs but even arms aren't supposed to be exposed so do you try your best to avoid them too? that must be hard :S :/

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I'm not being funny or anything but do you guys stop yourselves from looking at womens arms too?

cuz i think someone above said something about if they look down they can see their legs but even arms aren't supposed to be exposed so do you try your best to avoid them too? that must be hard :S :/

Ofcourse we try to do that and yes it is very tough to say the least. I hope someday atleast muslim women will be convinced of the dire need for niqaab. Insha allah.

Nope. Dont hav ths problem. Its generally not somthng i thnk abot. I tend to generally ignore people i dnt knw... they dnt exist to me lol. And even the ppl that do exist to me, its not somethng i thnk abot .... :/ if that makes sense.

Sephy wrote:
:/ if that makes sense.

You just don't register it?

Arms just are not known for something to focus on are they?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lol no they're not. I was just wondering cuz somebody mentioned legs and i just never thought about men having to control their eyes SO much :/

(But neither are mens knees/legs :/ )

(But neither are mens knees/legs :/ )

OMG! it feels so wrong when someone's walking about with short shorts..its like "this doesnt look right..oh! *looks way*"

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Sephy wrote:
:/ if that makes sense.

You just don't register it?

exactly. doesnt register.

Back in BLACK

It is disrespectful not to look at the people you work around and look them in the eye and if you can't you will rightly be disrespected because people have to be able to work with you. If you can't then you need to be working somewhere more Islamic. End of.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

I find it very hard to look anyone in the eye when talking. Just weird... which eye do you look at?

I much prefer having something else around to fidget with (and none of this has anything to do with saving myself from immorality).

I doubt this can be misconstrued as rudeness and its not a way of not acknowledging people (though I can do that too - I am generally not too aware of my surroundings).

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Good to know I am not the only one.

You wrote:
I am generally not too aware of my surroundings).

I am the opposite. I am far too aware.

You wrote:
I find it very hard to look anyone in the eye when talking. Just weird... which eye do you look at?

Practise with someone and it will change your life. If you must fake it, look at the nose.

Not everyone does eye contact, but people who cannot look you in the eye are not paying as much attention to the veracity of what is said to them, and by them.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Ocean wrote:
OK I seriously think niqab should be a uni-sex thing Blum 3

Have you seen the Shabaab in Somalia? They seem to always have their faces covered too.

Ocean wrote:
I have no idea why but most men have this idea that all sales women use body-charm and flirting to get most of the guys to sign with them...

My mentor did exactly that. She even once persuaded a guy to buy her a sandwich and a drink. She was very flirtatious, even with her colleagues.

Pages