Job Vacancies for Muslim Women

You wrote:
But since it is medschool, the community needs doctors (it is fardh kifayah for the community to provide the tools that it needs, so if not enough Muslim women study to become doctors and the needs of the community are not met, then the whole community is sinful for it).

I wanna talk about this Biggrin

apart from Doctor, what other jobs do the muslim community need women for, (apart from teaching as well, i know teaching..)

so? WHAT ELSE??

Tags: 

The simplest answer would be "how segregated a world do you believe in?" and if you want total segregation, that requires women to do every single job that would require interaction with other women.

Froim bus drivers to cash register operators to security to taxi drivers to doctors, nurses, ambulances, techers, support staff, chefs and more.

If on the other hand there is no need for total segregation, those jobs could still be done, but some will be more important than others. Midwives and gyneocologists along with doctors should be female. Some counsellors too.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

As segragated as Islam says it should be? (yep, easy answer..leave it to the sheikhs..)

maybe there should be a female for ever single male job. BUT that is quite a fantasy like idea. just imagine a country with 100% segragation...

But what about in UK
yep, heard gynecologists quite a lot. I just cant get my round to how people end up in this career...no offence..but... i dont know (maybe i'll end up one... :O)

WHERE ARE ALL THOSE ASIAN KIDS GOING INTO MEDICAL SCHOOL?! It's like, all those kids study all three sciences and maths at a-level. get into medical school...well..what happens OUT of medicak school? DOctors?! are you hiding? *checks under the sofa* or maybe they get eaten, or dissected in uni?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

They go and work over seas? Aren't there a lot of asians around in hospitals? Although they may be from overseas...

A lot of asians just seem to go into Med/Dentistry/Law/Accountancy. I think people need to start open their minds to other things too.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

There are many asians in the medical trade... but some will probably do all the training etc and then take time out to rear some kids and never come back?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
There are many asians in the medical trade... but some will probably do all the training etc and then take time out to rear some kids and never come back?

So thats where they went!!

common doctors! come back!!!

i dont like doctors.

so, other jobs?

Law and dentistry - very good money very quickly (if you're that way inclined)

Lilly wrote:

so, other jobs?

I was thinking today, where can i go for work experience :S

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ive decided to (inshallah) do a work exp. for every holiday i have.

care homes, primary school, retail shops, bank, anywhere. voluntary is easy to find coz employer dont have to pay you.

Lilly wrote:
ive decided to (inshallah) do a work exp. for every holiday i have.

care homes, primary school, retail shops, bank, anywhere. voluntary is easy to find coz employer dont have to pay you.

(yeh i know, i don't like the sound of any of them. actually bank sounds ok, my friends tried a care home but they said no lol)

Become an accountant, that way you will save your husband a lot of money.

Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometimes helps me and sometimes opposes me.
-Imam Al-Ghazali

Someone told me to go into accountancy. Sounds so boring though.

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Someone told me to go into accountancy. Sounds so boring though.

Its MATHS! o.o stay away from that!

Yeah i know, another reason for me not to do it! Biggrin

Es selaam,

we have a some professional jobs available:

* DENTAL NURSE
* DENTAL PRACTICE MANAGER
* DENTAL PRACTICE ADMINISTRATOR

Unique Dental Care, a family friendly dental practice in South East London, is expanding. Vacancies (PT/FT) are available.
Qualified people are requested to apply. The minimal requirement for candidate dental nurses is that they are enlisted in a training course.

BASIC REQUIREMENTS
* Nurse applicants must be GDC registered (graduated or in training)
* All applicants must live within a reasonable distance of the practice.

OFFERED
* Good career prospects
* If suitable, long term employment
* Additional training (CPR, costumer's care, ...)
* Pay according to years of experience, additional training followed and loyalty
* Friendly and supportive environment

REQUIRED
* On occasion willing to work as a receptionist after on-site training
* Must be registered with GDC (*** Being enlisted in dental nurse course will do ***)
* Very good knowledge of English. Additional languages is a plus.
* Patient-friendly, team player and flexible attitude
* Willing to gain experience and acquire knowledge

More information:

Send covering letter + CV + (if available) 2 references written by previous employers to:
Dr. Vahida Hashemi,

Mail:
Dr Vahida Hashemi - Principal -
Unique Dental Care
409 Norwood Road
West Norwood
London SE27 9BU

Applications can be faxed as well: 020 8761 6103