It's cold outside...

162 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
either that...

or your lying - they dont make jackets your size.... or you get lost within your jacket Lol

:evil: your evil, do u hear evil!!!

No i dont get lost in my jacket cuz they fit me and anyway they now have clothing for petite people :roll: :oops: but i think a fatty like you would have to get EXTRA material so you can fit into yours :twisted:

that the best u got lil kid? :roll:

shouldnt you be tucked in bed?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
that the best u got lil kid? :roll:

shouldnt you be tucked in bed?

Yeh fatty Biggrin thats the best i got

i aint a kid :roll:

I should be asleep but i am just catchin up with the forum, problemo duhboy?

yeah i have a problem

YOU

this is my territory, back off

not only are you polluting the forum

you also stink

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

i know im gona sound really sad but i love the winter........its easier to stay warm in the winter than it is to keep urself cool in the summer!

ive always liked winter since ive been small, i like it when it gets dark early, i like the christmas season with the christmas lights, late night shopping, i LOVE snow (but i wouldnt say that if was a driver....or if i was working and had to walk in to work).........and i love the sound of the rain!

im the kind of person who will normally take a bus to get around in the summer (coz its too hot to walk) and walk in the winter with my warms scarves and gloves etc

having said that i do enjoy the summer.........the long days...the colours...ice cream etc but for sum reason its just not the same as winter!

what i like about winter

=early dark nights
=that nice rain we get, when it aint chucking it down, but nicely pitter-pattering

i love it when it rains like that in summer too

oh yeah i like snow, but only if it was a lil less colder!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
yeah i have a problem

YOU

this is my territory, back off

not only are you polluting the forum

you also stink

How bout you just ummm GET LOST :evil:

This is not your terrority and anyway i joined this forum well before you and havin 1000 more useless posts than me means jack Biggrin

What!? i am your problem. good!

I hate winter cuz its cold/rainy/snowy and dark which is very scary when your walkin down all alone :oops:

Also the big problem with winter is i get ill more!

apparently after it snows the weather gets slightly warmer (correct me if im wrong)

i loved snow when we were younger coz we used to hav such good snow fights...nowaday the kids get a day off school even if they see a snowflake (slight exaggeration)

your not a problem i cant deal with, fear not

ive dealt with bigger fish in my time

yor gonna regret you decided to pick on the DuhMaster Dirol

enjoy sleeping with the fish, Aridaviche!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"angel" wrote:
I hate winter cuz its cold/rainy/snowy and dark which is very scary when your walkin down all alone :oops:

YOU BIG CHICKEN Biggrin

scared??!?

its more dark and rainy in skanky scotland....u'd think the lil kid wud be used to it by now!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

YOU BIG CHICKEN Biggrin

scared??!?

its more dark and rainy in skanky scotland....u'd think the lil kid wud be used to it by now!

skanky, excuse-e-moi? coming from sum1 who stays in manchester! That sure made me laugh!

What is this hayduh, i only been away to days and all i see is insults, oh well whatever amuses your sad fat self Blum 3

did anyone ask you to come back? :roll:

go...shooo...

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
did anyone ask you to come back? :roll:

go...shooo...

Did i say i came bak cuz anyone asked me to? noo my choice and if i decide to leave this forum it will be of my own will

you go shoooo

i aint shooing away i am goin to bed, dont think you have won this battle, i need sleep....i hope when your at work you get the worse callers who keep tellin you to get lost :x

Wa-salam

only reason u keep comin bak ere is coz u get neglected everywhere u go

oh yes, i won this battle-

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Why is it that they even make fitted coats????? There was a time when non fitted coats were readily available. Now you are forced to get a fitted coat like it or lump it. Nothing is just loose. I didn't want to get a coat but really need one since i'm going Scotland soon.

I spent 2 days looking for a decent coat poor husband ahaah. I wasn't being fussy just everything i tried on was fitted. That or i've gone fat ahahah. Nah seriously i'm still the same size just a fitted coat doesn't make me feel comfy anymore. Since i wear the jilbab that's loose, wearing a fitted coat over it just seems pointless. The only coats that aren't fitted are mens ones, or duffle coats.

I bought one in the end but i'm not entirely happy with it :roll:

mm yeah angels right coats can be stuffy especially if you wear scarves and face veils, then an abayah to boot. And if you wear a jumper under all that then breath in lol.

Some Boys are heros. They'll come out in their blazing white summer tshirt on a freezing day, with coat on top, open of course, like they're part of a 5 piece boy band Lol posers!

"flower" wrote:
i know im gona sound really sad but i love the winter........its easier to stay warm in the winter than it is to keep urself cool in the summer!

ive always liked winter since ive been small, i like it when it gets dark early, i like the christmas season with the christmas lights, late night shopping, i LOVE snow (but i wouldnt say that if was a driver....or if i was working and had to walk in to work).........and i love the sound of the rain!

im the kind of person who will normally take a bus to get around in the summer (coz its too hot to walk) and walk in the winter with my warms scarves and gloves etc

having said that i do enjoy the summer.........the long days...the colours...ice cream etc but for sum reason its just not the same as winter!

Yeah I too prefer winter.

Thats cos I love the being indoors, all warm and snug with some hot chocoloate and reading a book...On top of that I'm into coats. I buy a new coat every year. I'm looking for a chocolate brown one at the moment.

"yashmaki" wrote:

Some Boys are heros. They'll come out in their blazing white summer tshirt on a freezing day, with coat on top, open of course, like they're part of a 5 piece boy band Lol posers!

.... :roll: not me....

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSister" wrote:

Yeah I too prefer winter.

Thats cos I love the being indoors, all warm and snug with some hot chocoloate and reading a book...On top of that I'm into coats. I buy a new coat every year. I'm looking for a chocolate brown one at the moment.

same here, i wanted a choc brown coat last year but instead i bought a black one (again! i cant stay away), but this year i want a brown one.....gona wait for the sales

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Hedwig" wrote:
[b][size=18]Britain braced for heavy snowfall [/size][/b]

wahay!! Biggrin

[img]

[img]

It just has to start from bloody scotland doesnt it :x

Heard it in the news it will be snowing over the weekend, joy! I normally love snow but getin a lil old for snow ball fights :oops: i wish it snows soo badly that we get time off uni and work inshallah Biggrin

"angel" wrote:
"Hedwig" wrote:
[b][size=18]Britain braced for heavy snowfall [/size][/b]

wahay!! Biggrin

[img]

[img]

It just has to start from bloody scotland doesnt it :x

Heard it in the news it will be snowing over the weekend, joy! I normally love snow but getin a lil old for snow ball fights :oops: i wish it snows soo badly that we get time off uni and work inshallah Biggrin

Sad plz dont spoil my excitement... i've been PRAYING for snow!! u shud consider urself lucky, ur probably gonna get loads tht far up north! Biggrin u even hav a sis and cousins to mess about in it with - i dont hav any cousins in the U.K!! but i will mess about with my mates iA. Biggrin

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

I wanna see snow...

But apparently the chances have diminished since I saw he weather report on thursday morning...

Gaaaarh!

:evil:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

I wanna see snow...

But apparently the chances have diminished since I saw he weather report on thursday morning...

Gaaaarh!

:evil:

no iA it wil snow...atleast a lil'... *fingers-crossed!*

I would love to wake up and see a good foot of snow.

I would enjoy the chaos caused.

Alas, its not gonna happen.

Most we will see is some snowflakes not melting when they strike the ground... maybe a mm of snow at most...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Alas, its not gonna happen.

Most we will see is some snowflakes not melting when they strike the ground... maybe a mm of snow at most...

y r u guys intent on destroying my shred of hope?! Cray 2 where's all the optimism gone? Cray 2

ok now i'm really goin to sleep...

I a never optimistic.

Have you never read my posts?

They are either neutral, or pessimistic.

yes let it snow!!!!!!.....although i dont think its gona snow down where i am but please i want snow!!!!!!!!

dawn sarf it'll snow 2moro night, and fiollow through the weekend.

says so mystic admin...

"Admin" wrote:
dawn sarf it'll snow 2moro night, and fiollow through the weekend.

says so mystic admin...

lets hope so!!!

Pages