Explain, WHY?? cant ya do certain things in ISLAM

[size=18][/size] is it allowed in islam to get a tatoo, if ya not why?? Sad

y? u wanna get a tattoo dun hey?
ok...since nobodies bothered to reply to u i thought i'd do it.
theres a hadeeth where it says ''the messenger of allah cursed the maker and wearer of the wig and the tattooer and the one who is tottoed'' narrated by abdullah ibn umar (the hadeeth can be found in bukhari and muslim)
the arabs used to do tattoing, it was quite popular in fact, and the reason it aint allowed is coz
1-u have a clear hadeeth
2-like this u change ur appearance which also aint allowed.

its the same with pluking eyelashes(u wudnt do that i knw) making a gap in yer teeth ect ect.

another thing its [i]fuzool kharch[/i] meaning its a waste of money and that has also been prohibited...

is your question answered??? hope so....;)

For SuccESS ATtiUtUde IZ jUsT Az IMporTAnt as ABiliTY

tattoos are a defo no no, you cant do anything which permanetly scars the body, hena is allowed coz its temporay. Why dont u get a hena tattoo? lol

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

"Naz" wrote:
Why dont u get a hena tattoo? lol

i knw ur only messin bwt da henna tattoo but y'knw i think that'l also not be allowed coz of ur intention of havin it as a sorta substitute for the tattoo...get me? so as ur imitating the tattoo it aint alowed. same goez for those stiky thingz u get outa those cheap chewing gum sweets....
heheh

cool..im glad i helped ya out!
my good deed of the day!!
hahah

hang on hang on... henna tattoo must b allowd... how bout all da gals who like prob tmrw wil go get all ther arms mehndified... wats the difrnce?

two date seeds

nothin rong with using henna/mehndi as far as i know

henna is natural beautification. a woman is encouraged to wear henna on her wedding day and for occasions.

besides it is not permanent. its temporary.

yeah nothin wrong wiv wearin henna, it aint haraam, loads of us girls wear it on eid. They say you can do namaaz with mendi on whereas you cant do it wiv nail vanish. The reason ur not allowed a tattoo is coz its permanent and henna is temporary.

its a wudu fing is coz henna like lets water go to ur skin while nail varnish creates a barrier dat dont let water go thru Dirol i fink :?

two date seeds

yeah summit like that i thik Biggrin

Mehndi is Sunnah of the beloved Rasool

permissable

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

wait up... i dint say mehndi aint allowed.of cors it is.like u say its desirable and the prophet recomendd it but wat i was tryna say is applying mehndi as a sub for a tattoo aint allowed.
the prophet saw sed ''you will be with the pple whom u loved (on the day of J)''
so tattoos are worn by whom? the kuffaar.
also theres amother authentic statement which implies the followers and the imitators of the kuffaar will be with the(kufaar) in hell..
thats all.
wear mehndi all u like.plaster it on like johnsons baby lotion if u like .....

how can you wear mendhi as a sub for tatoo's? :?

ive yet to come across a person who has L-O-V-E and H-A-T-E in mendhi across thier knuckles Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Salam

God will be angry if you have the name of Mariah Carey written on your arm.

However, I am sure that God would not mind if you have a tattoo on
your forehead saying: " I love Prophet Muhammad ".

Omrow

if its haram
then yh he will.tattoo is haram ful stop dude

I dont know about the full stop.

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
how can you wear mendhi as a sub for tatoo's? :?

ive yet to come across a person who has L-O-V-E and H-A-T-E in mendhi across thier knuckles Lol

beats me!!
doh knuckle tattoos aint the only things y'know!

cuming to thnk of it i have met sumne wid mehndied knuckles!! but it wernt love n hate it was ''f*** off!''
ooer

I is gonna get a tattoo dun on my back which says "Judda"

My brother Jamma is gonna get one dun on his back too

Jamma is 12 years old but u have to b 13 to join the forum, can u make an exception admin Biggrin ?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

If you notice, there is no longer an age restriction on there forums.

Saying that, I would personally dislike people who are too young.

We are alwys having arguments on deep subjects. It will confuse.

However it is open.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i wntd a tatoo bt nu its haram plus herd dt wn ur janaza is tekin place it wont tek place o sumat lyk dt if u av a tatoo
so hueva has got a tatoo go thru d pain agen n gt rid of it

who in the right mind would want to get a tattoo (no offence judda an bro). I personally think they look awful. I think t.v. especially watchin MTV brainwashes young peoples mind coz they look at 50 cent an think yeah i wanna be like him.