Iran, Israel, Words, Death & Destruction

48 posts / 0 new
Last post

True, but only after much suffering.

St. George what are your reasons for the right to a Jewish state (in the middle East), I'm not saying it doesn't have that right, I just want to hear your view?

And for the record, trying to claim there was no holocaust is a bit weird.

Actually, the Jews were only ever a scapegoat for Germany's problems, presumably the head honcho's in Hitler's cabinet were aware of this, so why did Hitler go to great measures to keep the extermination of Germany's jews a secret? Doesn't add up. That only the political elite were aware of the Final Solution and yet the rest of the German population in majority had been sufficiently brain washed.

I haven't been particularly articulate but something seems awry here?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Beast" wrote:
"St George" wrote:

"Beast" wrote:

But that is not to say that there aren't extremist Zionist groups who are seeking to do that or that they are in the process of doing that.

is dat a "fact" or an opinion?

The Temple Mount and Eretz Yisrael Faithful Movement is a Jewish extremist group that seeks to destroy the Al Aqsa mosque and the Dome of the Rock.

This is at number 1 in its list of objectives:

Quote:
Liberating the Temple Mount from Arab (Islamic) occupation. The Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa mosque were placed on this Jewish or Biblical holy site as a specific sign of Islamic conquest and domination. The Temple Mount can never be consecrated to the Name of G-d without removing these pagan shrines. It has been suggested that they be removed, transferred to and rebuilt at Mecca.

they may be “seeking” to do it, but some arabs are “seeking” to drive the jews into the sea…dont mean they are actually doing it…you said they were “digging tunnels underneath for 50 yrs to cause its collapse”…

hardly any israelis support the extremist group u linked to…the Israeli government has allowed muslims to kept control of the mosque…

now the christian Zionists DO want to blow up the mosque…dimwits…they mostly american evangelicals who make all sorts of wild interpretations of the bible...one nutter actually tried to burn down the mosque once!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

"RAF786" wrote:
[b]The jews [/b]believe that the mousque should be destroyed
as there should be a jewish temple because that is the only way there messiah will return

too bad they have not realised there messiah has come he was Isa(pbuh)
but the Djalal will be accepted as there messiah

anyway [b]jews[/b] are clearly in the wrong
personally im more disgraced in the other muslim nations who sit back and do nothing

Many muslims were matyrd for that land in the crusades, the infidels held jerusalem for 88 yrs last time it was occupied
its only been 50 now, it may take another 50 ,but the day will come when we will unite and take it back, inshallah

why is it always "the jews"?

do u really think that all the jews want it destroyed?

would it be fair for me to claim that "the muslims" want to destroy israel and finish the job hitler started?

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Don't bash your head against the wall with this kid St. George - he just likes provoking reactions outta people.

"St George" wrote:

they may be “seeking” to do it, but some arabs are “seeking” to drive the jews into the sea…dont mean they are actually doing it…you said they were “digging tunnels underneath for 50 yrs to cause its collapse”…

hardly any israelis support the extremist group u linked to…the Israeli government has allowed muslims to kept control of the mosque…

now the christian Zionists DO want to blow up the mosque…dimwits…they mostly american evangelicals who make all sorts of wild interpretations of the bible...one nutter actually tried to burn down the mosque once!

So, you take issue with no.29.

OK.

Anybody ever see "the People and the Land"

"St George" wrote:

would it be fair for me to claim that "the muslims" want to destroy israel and finish the job hitler started?

Thats cold. Good point though.

I think 'the Jews' that RAF is pertaining to are those that the Jewish state should be strictly Jewish only no matter the human cost.

Not much to smile about in this post but then I like to be optimistic so:

Biggrin Smile Dirol Blum 3 Lol

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:
"St George" wrote:

Thats cold. Good point though.

I think 'the Jews' that RAF is pertaining to are those that the Jewish state should be strictly Jewish only no matter the human cost.

Not much to smile about in this post but then I like to be optimistic so:

Biggrin Smile Dirol Blum 3 Lol

I think George was sorta led into that because he is angry about how cavalier RAF is being with regards to Jewish conspiracies.

I don't think he meant it the way it sounds and he'll probably correct himself.

i was just showing R.A.F how silly it is to apply collective blame for these things...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

"St George" wrote:
i was just showing R.A.F how silly it is to apply collective blame for these things...

Yeah, The Royal Air FOrce can be like that...

j/k

Biggrin

Quote:
22. Did you know that Palestinian Christians are considered the "living stones" of Christianity because they are the direct descendants of the disciples of Jesus Christ? And the [b]Palestinian Christians stand united with their Muslim brethren in the struggle against the Israeli occupation.[/b]

we shud deport them chritians to saudi

they wud be treated so much better there

they will be very happy there

it wud be so much better then israil

Just reading the facts makes me 'understand' why anti-zionist JEWS want israil annihilated and y they praise suacide bombers....

Dave as a chritian where wud u prefer to live- palastine or saudi? (choose one :!: ) IMO saudi is better....

and y r u infuriated by ppl who israil dismantled?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

It is fair to claim all muslims want to end the suffering of their brothers and sisters in Israel

who are turtored, murdered, abused and oppressed trough thr occupation of Israel

If that means the destruction of Israel then thats what we wish for

as for the finishing the job hitler started, remark

you have no justification for that remark, we are not racists , we just dont hate jews, we certainly do not want to destroy them all, theres a reason why we are against them

thats because they are agaisnt us , during the origional occupation of palestine by the muslims , jews and christians were treated justly and fairly, whereas muslims are murdered, abused and oppressed.

if there could be a peaceful solution to get the jewish oppresers out of palestine that would be best, unfortunately their isnt
the jews took palestine by force, so we need to take it back by force
but when the day comes when muslims unite and re-claim palestine, i promise you the jews and christian civillians will be treated with respect and dignity.

Im agaisnt all terrorism from bin laden to bush to sharon

"Judda" wrote:
Quote:
22. Did you know that Palestinian Christians are considered the "living stones" of Christianity because they are the direct descendants of the disciples of Jesus Christ? And the [b]Palestinian Christians stand united with their Muslim brethren in the struggle against the Israeli occupation.[/b]

we shud deport them chritians to saudi

they wud be treated so much better there

they will be very happy there

it wud be so much better then israil

Just reading the facts makes me 'understand' why anti-zionist JEWS want israil annihilated and y they praise suacide bombers....

Dave as a chritian where wud u prefer to live- palastine or saudi? (choose one :!: ) IMO saudi is better....

and y r u infuriated by ppl who israil dismantled?

I'd rather live in Palestine. At least they have a soul.

I dunno about the Christians living in Palestine being the direct descendants of the disciples (since most of the disciples were celebate), but they certainly have a greater direct claim to the land historically than other christians.

They've been there for a long time.

every human has a soul

every soul shall tastes death

and every non-believer shall go to hell

"Beast" wrote:
"St George" wrote:

So, you take issue with no.29.

OK.

Yeah I take issue with it…

It the only one of ur “facts” that I know anything about, and guess what…it turned out to be biased and exaggerated…u said urself it was misleading…

so how much credibiblity does the rest of the list have?

you don’t even have sources for the “facts”

you just pulled them off some internet site…uncle google not the most reliable when it comes to “facts”

ok

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

"RAF786" wrote:

as for the finishing the job hitler started, remark

you have no justification for that remark, we are not racists , we just dont hate jews, we certainly do not want to destroy them all, theres a reason why we are against them

thats because they are agaisnt us , during the origional occupation of palestine by the muslims , jews and christians were treated justly and fairly, whereas muslims are murdered, abused and oppressed.

if there could be a peaceful solution to get the jewish oppresers out of palestine that would be best, unfortunately their isnt
the jews took palestine by force, so we need to take it back by force

Dimwit….

of course the remark is unjustified…thasts why I aksed u if it was fair or not…it was an obvious point…collective guilt is stupid…

whats also unjustified is ur hatred of jews and ur claim that they are “against the muslims”…

I think peace is possible…but u dont, suppose I just more optimistic than u…

i’ll let u carry on with ur armchair militant fantasies

:roll:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

"St George" wrote:

Yeah I take issue with it…

It the only one of ur “facts” that I know anything about, and guess what…it turned out to be biased and exaggerated…u said urself it was misleading…

so how much credibiblity does the rest of the list have?

you don’t even have sources for the “facts”

you just pulled them off some internet site…uncle google not the most reliable when it comes to “facts”

ok

I saw the list on another forum. I tried to find the original source but I couldn't, because there are loads of sites whith that list.

It's obviously a partisan piece of writing. Hardly neutral.

Have a look into the other points. See if you find anymore instances of exageration.

[img]

Pages