How to celebrate Eid?

I don't know about you but I and friends really enjoy [b]eid [/b]holidays [img]. It is something we plan far away behind and properly organise things we never do in our normal days.

I and friends have a very nice farm far away from town. We arrange BIG parties, buy goats, sheap and chicken ready for BBQ set. We get boxes of beer, and different types of alcohol. We then invite planty of beautiful women to celebrate together!! [img]. You don't see us for at-least three nights out!, well, what else would you want outside while you have what you've been planning for many month! .....

We have slaves (I mean house maids) to cook and BBQ for us while we enjoy the dance, the DJ, etc.....Really nice [img]

So my dearest, tell us what you planed for your [b]eid[/b] celebration!

Nothing wrong with drinking unless you get drunk!. Remember it said in the Qur'an "LA TAQUMU SWALAH WA ANTUM SUKARA". This is clearly it is saying "Do not drink while you are drunk" but when you are not then it is ok.....The only reason why drink was forbidden is because we abuse it's usage, i.e. some of you drink without a limit, then start fighting etc.. this is why it was forbidden but if you use your common sence then it is ok to drink....

Talking about house-maid as slaves!! what else could it be? Or I should say, what different does it make?. When you have someone who obeys your rules is a slave. No matter how you try to hide it, it wouldn't be hidden, a slave is a slave...

You are slave as well! Yes you!! [img]. I mean you work in a company and get paid at the end of the month!!. You obey the rules and scared when seeing a boss enters the office!! This means you are slave.

The only person who is not a slave is a business man, a person who works by himself and no one to give him/her orders...but all of you who work for the ministries, refinery, Argos, M&S, Vodafone, BP, Barclys Bank , the city centre, the whatever are simply slaves...

Back to the topic!.
We have decided this year to buy a cow!. This cow cost us R.O. 300 but I am sure it worth it coz we have plenty of time to eat it all.. I mean three days! [img]

My friend has managed to invite nice chicks from Dubai. They will stay with us for a week also before they go back.. Now don't you dear to ask me who are these girls coz that is a TOP SECRECT!! [img]

You too can do the same as we do, It is not difficult. I mean getting chicks from Dubai... I can give you a contact if you don't know how!! [img] You simply need to have money! [img]. and you enjoy the eid as we normally do..

The thing is that! eid is for everyone to enjoy but most of you simply make your kids and wives enjoy but you don't. You take kids to the parks, take woman to parties while you wish you have done something you like!! Why not!.

[img]http//img279.imageshack.us/img279/3331/10293wx.jpg[/img]

Lol

you make me laugh

its a good thing i dont believe your gonna carry out all of that...

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Mujahid'" wrote:
Nothing wrong with drinking unless you get drunk!. Remember it said in the Qur'an "LA TAQUMU SWALAH WA ANTUM SUKARA". This is clearly it is saying "Do not drink while you are drunk" but when you are not then it is ok.....The only reason why drink was forbidden is because we abuse it's usage, i.e. some of you drink without a limit, then start fighting etc.. this is why it was forbidden but if you use your common sence then it is ok to drink....

lol
[b]
what complete and utter garbage!
to drink alcohol is totally and utterly haram.[/b]

alcohol was forbidden gradually. Now that is is totally forbidden, even one sip is totally haram!

Intoxicants were forbidden in the Qur'an through several separate verses revealed at different times over a period of years. At first, it was forbidden for Muslims to attend to prayers while intoxicated (4:43). Then a later verse was revealed which said that alcohol contains some good and some evil, but the evil is greater than the good (2:219). This was the next step in turning people away from consumption of it. Finally, "intoxicants and games of chance" were called "abominations of Satan's handiwork," intended to turn people away from God and forget about prayer, and Muslims were ordered to abstain (5:90-91). (Note - the Qur'an is not arranged chronologically, so later verses of the book were not necessarily revealed after earlier verses.)

In the first verse cited above, the word for "intoxicated" is sukara which is derived from the word "sugar" and means drunk or intoxicated.

That verse doesn't mention the drink which makes one so. In the next verses cited, the word which is often translated as "wine" or "intoxicants" is al-khamr, which is related to the verb "to ferment." This word could be used to describe other intoxicants such as beer, although wine is the most common understanding of the word.

Muslims interpret these verses in total to forbid any intoxicating substance -- whether it be wine, beer, gin, whiskey, or whatever. The result is the same, and the Qur'an outlines that it is the intoxication, which makes one forgetful of God and prayer, which is harmful. Over the years, the list of intoxicating substances has come to include more modern street drugs and the like.

The Prophet Muhammad also instructed his followers, at the time, to avoid any intoxicating substances -- (paraphrased) "if it intoxicates in a large amount, it is forbidden even in a small amount." For this reason, most observant Muslims avoid alcohol in any form, even small amounts that are sometimes used in cooking.
[b]
hadith on prohibition of alcohol:[/b]

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #580, Narrated AbudDarda'

...don't drink wine for it is the key to every evil.

Hadith - Abu Dawood, Narrated Umar ibn al-Khattab

When the prohibition of wine (was yet to be) declared, Umar said: O Allah, give us a satisfactory explanation about wine. So the following verse of Surat al-Baqarah revealed; "They ask thee concerning wine and gambling. Say: In them is great sin...." Umar was then called and it was recited to him. He said: O Allah, give us a satisfactory explanation about wine. Then the following verse of Surat an-Nisa' was revealed: "O ye who believe! approach not prayers with a mind befogged...." Thereafter the herald of the Apostle of Allah would call when the (congregational) prayer was performed: Beware, one who is drunk should not come to prayer. Umar was again called and it was recited to him. He said: O Allah, give us a satisfactory explanation about wine. This verse was revealed: "Will ye not then abstain?" Umar said: We abstained.

[b]Selling and Buying[/b]

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #2776, Narrated Anas ibn Malik

Allah's Messenger cursed ten people in connection with wine: the wine-presser, the one who has it pressed, the one who drinks it, the one who conveys it, the one to whom it is conveyed, the one who serves it, the one who sells it, the one who benefits from the price paid for it, the one who buys it, and the one for whom it is bought.

Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it.

[b]Dying when Addicted[/b]

Hadith - Muslim #4963, Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar

Allah's Messenger said: Every intoxicant is Khamr and every intoxicant is forbidden. He who drinks wine in this world and dies while he is addicted to it, not having repented, will not be given a drink in the Hereafter.
[b]
Beat for Drunkedness[/b]

Hadith - Bukhari 3:509, Narrated 'Uqba bin Al-Harith

When An-Nuaman or his son was brought in a state of drunkenness, Allah's Apostle ordered all those who were present in the house to beat him. I was one of those who beat him. We beat him with shoes and palm-leaf stalks.

Hadith - Bukhari 8:764, Narrated Anas bin Malik

The Prophet beat a drunk with palm-leaf stalks and shoes. And Abu Bakr gave (such a sinner) forty lashes.

Hadith - Bukhari 8:768, Narrated Abu Salama

Abu Huraira said, "A man who drank wine was brought to the Prophet . The Prophet said, 'Beat him!' " Abu Huraira added, "So some of us beat him with our hands, and some with their shoes, and some with their garments (by twisting it) like a lash, and then when we finished, someone said to him, 'May Allah disgrace you!' On that the Prophet said, 'Do not say so, for you are helping Satan to overpower him.' "

[b]Prayer Not Accepted[/b]

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #3643, narrated Abdullah ibn Umar ; Abdullah ibn Amr

Allah's Messenger said, "If anyone drinks wine Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, but if he repents Allah will forgive him. If he repeats the offence Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, but if he repents Allah will forgive him. If he again repeats the offence Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, but if he repents Allah will forgive him. If he repeats it a fourth time Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, and if he repents Allah will not forgive him, but will give him to drink of the river of the fluid flowing from the inhabitants of Hell."

[Tirmidhi transmitted it, and Nasa'i, Ibn Majah and Darimi transmitted it on the authority of Abdullah ibn Amr.]

i wanna know why you bring a live cow and farm animals to a party, and what you do :shock:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

what does chargrilled goat taste like??!

"fizzy1" wrote:
what does chargrilled goat taste like??!

burnt toast

except it would smell bad

Back in BLACK

"fizzy1" wrote:
do you know that from experience??

wat do you think??

Back in BLACK

Dont even get me started on Camel meat...

Lets just say its very stringy.

Well then... Eid... lets see .... eerrm...

First things first... Eid Namaaz (A Must no point celebrating Eid without it IMO)
Secondly wish everyone i knw "Eid Mubarak" (Happy Eid) i just think its good manners thats all.
Thirdly oblige my mom by staying home (shes spent hours cooking least i can do is stay home and eat whatever she puts in front of me)
Fourth... may go out with friends the day after for a meal... and maybe a game of bowling or something or other.

Fifth ...Maybe... possibly ...if ive got time... swing by the relies.

Back in BLACK

Actually first things first... Fajr!

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Actually first things first... Fajr!

:twisted:

well that really goes without saying.

Back in BLACK

"fizzy1" wrote:
camel

i wont ask

Never had it. Supposed to be like chicken...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

yum

will watch out for it

bit chewy though, i bet. mite get the hump when you eat it

"Admin" wrote:
"fizzy1" wrote:
camel

i wont ask

Never had it. Supposed to be like chicken...

think again.

Back in BLACK

im not going to lie and pretend i celebrate Eid in the right way, perhaps this year will be different

usually spend first day of Eid, in our gear, stuffing oursleves wiv somasai etc, waiting for relatives to come, and then pretend to like them by making fake chit chat with them

second day, Trafford Centre, HERE WE COME!

don't worry, no drugs or alcohol, just a film, maybe some bowling and spend every last penny on the dodgems and some dodgy curry from Share Khans

round off the night with a horrible ride back on the bus, and end up home at a reasonable time Biggrin

us girls are doing trafford to, the weekend after eid.

but mum is coming too, cuz shes girly and is a laugh

nothing haram there either

"Salma" wrote:
usually spend first day of Eid, in our gear, stuffing oursleves wiv somasai etc, waiting for relatives to come, and then pretend to like them by making fake chit chat with them

Lol..I'm with you on ^^that one.

I'm dreading getting together with my extended family next week....You have to smile and giggle, when they tease and pick on you about anything and everything....

lol,

i wasnt gonna say.

But my mates and i are going bowling in Trafford on the weekend aswell.

If your around there, i'll be the one whose jumping up and down shouting coz im winning.

But then again... we may go laser quest.

which also happens to be in Trafford.

Only time of the year i go with friends. Went once with my dad... there were bare asians there... undercover like. boy and girl... ahem ahem... enuff said.

Back in BLACK

we are going to watch a movie.

mum is the one who told me boys and girls meet up IN the cinema so they wont get caught, and look like they are going with mates, but get together in the dark

how do parents know this stuff?

"fizzy1" wrote:
we are going to watch a movie.

mum is the one who told me boys and girls meet up IN the cinema so they wont get caught, and look like they are going with mates, but get together in the dark

how do parents know this stuff?

Actually its all over Trafford you see'em when you go.

lol, word of mouth i recon.

So and so went shopping at Trafford and they saw so and so's with so and so's daughter... you knw what some elderly women are like when they get togeather a rite bunch of gossips.

Back in BLACK

"Mujahid'" wrote:
I don't know about you but I and friends really enjoy [b]eid [/b]holidays [img]. It is something we plan far away behind and properly organise things we never do in our normal days.

I and friends have a very nice farm far away from town. We arrange BIG parties, buy goats, sheap and chicken ready for BBQ set. We get boxes of beer, and different types of alcohol. We then invite planty of beautiful women to celebrate together!! [img]. You don't see us for at-least three nights out!, well, what else would you want outside while you have what you've been planning for many month! .....

We have slaves (I mean house maids) to cook and BBQ for us while we enjoy the dance, the DJ, etc.....Really nice [img]

So my dearest, tell us what you planed for your [b]eid[/b] celebration!

If it aint muji wuji, what u back from the dead just to celebrate Eid!?

''cinema hall ki barbadi'' gud talk.

By Mawlana Tariq Jameel Sahib OR Qari Muhammad Haneef Jallandhari/Multani alayhi rahmah. cant remember which.

one important point in the talk was that on day of judgment the very ground of cinema hall will bear witness that OH ALLAH such and such came to me and watched this and did this. I seek refuge in ALLAH from the like.
ameen

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

shukar hai allah ka........NEVER stepped foot in a CINEMA, nor do i ever intend to, even though i get the odd opportunitys

"naj" wrote:
shukar hai allah ka........[u][b]NEVER stepped foot in a CINEMA[/b][/u], nor do i ever intend to, even though i get the odd opportunitys

subhanALLAH! NEVER?

I used to go YEARS back when my dad used to take me and cousins for eid. But once attained maturity and a lil understanding of deen aint been. But to have NEVER been is amazing. mashaALLAH.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

its not easy to say NO when your mates try forcing you...or when u staying at your cousins down south, but i put my foot down inneh...by the way if i did go it would be without my parents knowing...LOL they wouldnt let me, but getting odd chance i dont

Pages