kuri whos your imaam, just asking generally

I dont know if you've heard of him naj
his names moulana omar farooq desai
he has his own magazine too!

is he from hackney ? desai sounds familiar

yeah naj he is good guess girl!

Actions speak louder than words!

Salam

What is the ruling around fasting say if one has sexual intercourse during the night and does not cleanse the body before end of sehri? Is the following fast valid or does the body have to be clean in order to fast?

yeah arav you have to have a gusll before you fast because you are in the state of napaki,you should have a bath as soon as possible after intercoarse i think!

Actions speak louder than words!

You must bathe as soon as possible. If you do not do so before sehri, it is makrooh (I think), and if you do not do so by Iftari, the fast is broken.

Again, its from what I studied a couple fo nyears ago, and my memry has turned into a sieve, so when in doubt, consult a scholar.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

prefrably not Shaykh Google too!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Oii!

that us from my sieve like memory, not shaykh G (he decided to get kool. So now call him G... Shaykh G)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Oii!

that us from my sieve like memory, not shaykh G (he decided to get kool. So now call him G... Shaykh G)

oooooook, why dont u just get print outs of your Shaykh G and plaster it all over your bedroom walls, at least you will have sum1 to "talk" to in the night loner :twisted:

Awww loner has finally found a friend

do sports make your rozah makrooh if they do which ones is cricket one thank you

Pages