Allah and the Qur'an

35 posts / 0 new
Last post

Not tested this, but :

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

it's not?

I just need to find a way to make virtual food nourishing and all would be good.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

wednesday wrote:
I ordered a digital Qur'an and masha'Allah it's good for the recitation and translation and I was SO thrilled to receive it because it had tafsir by four scholars too. However, I have just realised that the tafsir is in Arabic only and no other language :? I am gutted!

Send it back and ask for one with tafsir in English! I had one before (warning, it breaks easily, cos its made in China)

Don't just do something! Stand there.

wednesday wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
wednesday wrote:
I ordered a digital Qur'an and masha'Allah it's good for the recitation and translation and I was SO thrilled to receive it because it had tafsir by four scholars too. However, I have just realised that the tafsir is in Arabic only and no other language :? I am gutted!

Send it back and ask for one with tafsir in English! I had one before (warning, it breaks easily, cos its made in China)

They don't do returns Sad

Oh well, alhamdulillah you can listen to the recitation and read the translation of the qur'an... then read the tafsir online (that way you can spend more time soaking it in, and/or concentrate better on teh road when your riding your bike).

And now, a puzzle:
"on look bright always side the"

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Pages