Things that annoy/frustrate you!

salaam ppl
the title is pretty much self explanatory. Share your thoughts Smile

JazakAllah

ok i will start

ppl that burp really loud :x
ppl that say f***ing after every other word :x :x

Cant stand smokers or people who talk at the cinema.

Other drivers who dont say 'thank you' when you give them way when you didnt really have to. I also hate people who talk on the phone whilst driving.

Back in BLACK

Being stuck behind SLOW WALKERS!!

Sometimes I feel like just pushing them out the way (although I wouldn't actually go that far)!

"I have somewhere to get to, you idiot, get outta my way!"

So yeah, slow walkers.

The other thing is impatience.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

love to live but living to die wrote:
late starts on day at uni!

I actually like late starts, so you can spend more time in bed.

slow forums

Maybe it's just your internet connection Blum 3

and i can go on forever...

Please do Blum 3

What do I hate? I don't hate smokers, I just feel sorry for them. The smoking annoys the hell out of me!

1)"Scholars" that drive people away from Islam.
2)People who expect to get respect without giving it.
3)People who think anti-Zionism is anti-semitism.
4)When people stereotype others, but complain when the same thing happens to them.
5)When people make sweeping statements.
6)When the "secularists" start going right-wing
7) Apathy or taboo over things that need to be addressed.
8 ) When people thing religion is the root of evil.
9) Fair weatherers
10) Proper Bullies.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

1) ppl who listen to their music really loudly on the bus. They invented head phones for a reason use them!

2) Communists.

3) ppl that dont say please and thank you.

3)ppl that litter/dont pick up after themselves.

4) Ppl that come out of the toilet, wash their hands but leave the tap running.

5) ppl that dont have an opinion about anything.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

people who smoke

people who blow the nose really loud

people who dont wash their hands after going to the toilet

people who swear after every other word

people who blast loud music in their cars, even worse when its nasheed

People who play music off their mobiles on the bus... that really irritates me. We DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT CRAPPY MUSIC YOU'RE INTO LAMO! Use your headphones freak. They look like right muppets.

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
People who play music off their mobiles on the bus... that really irritates me. We DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT CRAPPY MUSIC YOU'RE INTO LAMO! Use your headphones freak. They look like right muppets.

Your still too scared to go and tell them to shutup.

Muppet Blum 3

Ya'qub wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

Your still too scared to go and tell them to shutup.

Muppet Blum 3

LOL, I cant be bothered. When i catch the bus its really early in the morning. So i resort to dirty looks.

Back in BLACK

- people who keep changing their mind

- lorry/bus drivers

- lane hoggers

- drivers who f n blind at other drivers on their mobile

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Are you one of these people?

Courage wrote:
Are you one of these people?

hows NO for an answer? i dont swear (well not the xtrmem swears especially the all the fs and ws and etc.) coz it doesnt exist in my vocabulary!

Alright, mate! Calm down, just checking!

Im suprised my name hasnt come up here.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

No, so am I.

[b]1.[/b]Unclean toilets
[b]2.[/b]Other people's toilets/public toilets.
[b]3.[/b]Smoker's who have no consideration for those people who choose not to smoke by puffing/blowing smoke left right and centre.
[b]4.[/b]Bus drivers, who see you legging it to catch the bus, but just when you are about to enter, they drive off.

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

People who burp like they're farting, makes exactly the same sound.

Quote:
People who burp like they're farting, makes exactly the same sound.

Come again!

People who steal flowers/windmills or similar things from graves- more than frustrates me.. absolutely disgusting.

People who steal shoes from the mosque.

(Btw this hasn't happened to me).

^^^^

OMG yeah totally i have seen that happen so many times, some dude was going for jummah prayer, he took his most expensive trainers, it got stolen and he returned home with those spongy flip flops "bata sandals" (for the bengalis out there)

Other things that annoy me:

When you see kids creating a nuisance, like some girls will all link arms and walk in the street, waht they fail to understand is that the street's big enough for probably 4 people to pass each other at one go but they will link their arms and will not let other people pass, so you'll have to say "excuse me" and push ur way thru but then you get told to "do one"

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

People who claim to be muslim but what they're really believe in is culture. P*sses me right off. And when i set them straight, they DONT have anywhere to go and cant say anything to me coz they know im right.

Islamic knowledge... its a wonderful thing. It shuts people up lol.

Back in BLACK

MuslimBro wrote:

That happended to my dad. They werent even branded but they were new. Someone left there worn out ones and took my dads. He had to borrow the molvis slippers Lol

But after a couple of days someone returned them.

Abu Juhayfah (radhi allahu anhu) reported that the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) said to a man who burped in his presence: “Stop your burping, for the people who eat the most in this life will be the most hungry on the Day of Resurrection.” [Reported by al-Hakim. Saheeh al-Jamee (1190)]

your new here you wouldnt understand,lol.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

MuslimBro wrote:

I counter this by not wearing my best trainers to the mosque. Always wear my inexpensive, older ones. Lol. I wouldnt take the risk in wearing brand new shiny trainers, u never know lol.

Smokers blowing smoke in ur face is a popular complaint on here. I hate it too. Also yes... drivers who dont say thanks when u let em out, idiots playin loud music on bus/on street, people who cant do their job properly and are incapable of doing simple things which then wastes your time further (usually involves ringing someone to correct their mistake), having the cold/flu, grey gloomy days, when its too windy outside, RISING PETROL PRICES which means the cost of literally everything goes up!

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

people who whisper really loud :roll:

Snoopz wrote:

lol! Have you ever noticed if you whisper to someone they always whisper to you in return.

eg:

[i]In work, I'm in an empty office. Fred walks in.[/i]

[b]Me[/b]: ([i]whispered[/i]) Hey Fred. How are you?
[b]Fred[/b]: ([i]also whispered[/i]) I'm fine. How are you?
[b]Me[/b]: ([i]out loud[/i]) Why are you whispering?
[b]Fred[/b]: I...don't...know!

LMAO thats so true..
sisters and brothers!!
when im on the fone and my little sister deliberetely will start talking or playing or doing whatever shes doing reeli loud, making a racket, reeeeli bugs me!
ohh and my brother banging on my door even when its closed but not locked!! ARGH lol

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Snoopz wrote:

Especially in prayer which disturbs people who are next to them.

Allahuakbar wrote:
RISING PETROL PRICES which means the cost of literally everything goes up!

Ditto. Was going past the petrol station the other day an it was like £1.16 for unleaded and £1.29 for leaded (cud have been the other way round nt sure).
Its absolutely ridiculous!

ppl who talk in the library

lazy managers

Pages