Imitating the Kuffar

65 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ed.....looks like you and me are bad muslims.....we wear united shirts and jeans Sad

out of the window goes the aj top....the levi's jeans....the nike trainers..... Cray 2

c'mon.....you only have to dress to cover yourself accordingly. after that you can wear what you want providing it isnt offensive or obscene or whatever.

my dad always told me this - a persons character is most important, its what leaves an everlasting impression on people.

i know people who dress very nice, jubah and all..........talk 2 em, and i wish i never did!! they really like to dig you coz theyre great apparently. whereas theres some nice people who just dress simple....like me Smile

now i hope that when people meet me they think nice guy - not look at me and think...'typical uni student, likes to dress flash, thinks hes bad' etc.

and if you dress in Juba and topee - great!!! i have a few as well, but its not always appropriate in this society. not ashamed to wear it, but not comfy wearin it at all times .... obviously some of you lot are. fair does.

i cant see what were arguing!!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

LOL

again ..i dont see the relation..if u wear jubba and hat its gonna make u do good things and keep u away from the bad?
and if u wear jeans, cap, shirt, trousers its gonna make u do bad things, or makes it harder to do good things?
im sorry but i dont agree.

people who wear jubba, hat etc i respect it, but i dont think any less of those who dont. to me they are as good a muslim as the one wearing jubba , hat etc if not better...depending on their character etc

I for one ain't trying to judge people who wear jeans and shirt, I wear it 90% of the times. Plus my agrument is not that people who don't wear jubba ain't good muslim, because I cannot judge, so don't see why the discussion is going down that route. My argument is based on the fact that when you wear a jubba and hat you are much more aware of the fact your are a muslim and so you act more accordingly, I not saying it ain't possible to do that if you ain't wearing one, just the fact you more aware of yourself if you do, so it a better position to take.

Now take the example of a Hot Saturday afternoon in the local city centre, I recommend people one day go there wearing a jubba and hat and see the way they will act and trust me there is a big difference to how you normally will. I have in the past and that what my agrument is based around. Just as I said that the 50 cent wannabe will dress and act a certain way, having a stong indentity as a muslim will have the same affect.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

The benefits of sunnah clothing are immense.

Yuit Brothers points regarding it being a shield in the way we behave is true. The ulama right that wearing white clothing is more pure because should any impurity be present it is easily and quickly recognised and can be purified. Ulama have also stated that sunnah clothing by its very nature bring about modesty in a persons character and also brings in humility. Alhamdulillah I have experienced and felt this also.

If we assume that trousers do cover the satr of a man can a woman tell me if trousers no matter how loose, when a man walks or sits, do the trousers expose the shape of his thigh? Do the trousers expose the shape of a mans thigh when he walks? Ladies or gents I would like an answer.

Yesterday a programme was on tv wih husband and wife presenters. The husband wore trousers and was sitting. His legshape was clearly visible as when he sat the trousers fitted around his thigh and when he stood the trousers were loose. Does that in the modernists view fulfill the condition of permitted clothing?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages