Is the ummah lacking Adab?

123 posts / 0 new
Last post

Edited

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:

Admin, I've edited my comment Smile

That is not what I asked for. And I said it is nonnegotiable.

You have also used the term zombies in other topics.

Follow the letter. An apology, not a retraction.

Sorry Muslim SISTER

That is a cop out. She is MuslimSister. Above you are apologising to some muslim sister somewhere about something. Not to MuslimSister about your insult.

More words. Make it specific, and with no caveats or addendums. 6 minutes to go.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"geniesis" wrote:

Maybe Allah swt has bless me to use my brian elsewer and not on u

Explain why you enrolled with MinHaj? Must of because of the satanic whispers leading you...................

why i join MinHaj is PERSONAL question which to u i will never give

every MinHaj will know my answer therefore in my heart i gt 100% tranqillity that i do not need to answer u,

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Two minutes to go Shazan.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Edited

shazan u seem reli intrested in MinHaj especially in how and why people
have join with such a oraganistion

i suggest u check out teh link below for further info

safe

"geniesis" wrote:

every MinHaj will know my answer therefore in my heart i gt 100% tranqillity that i do not need to answer u,

Okay, how do you feel tranquillity when you see what is happening to Muslims?

"Kadijah" wrote:
shazan u seem reli intrested in MinHaj especially in how and why people
have join with such a oraganistion

i suggest u check out teh link below for further info

safe

Thanks but since most bayaans are in Urdu it excludes me out. And I have a Jamaat which I’m happy with

What about those you may have intentionally offended.

I will extend the time a little til I get bored.

I want a specific apology for a specific action. Maybe also add geniesis into a SEPARATE apology.

If you do not do this in a timely fashion, I will just ban you with no further warnings.

And flattery does not work. I am spoilt Which means when I set my mind to something it must be done. So I see no alternative to either a full apology or a ban.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
Geniesis- Wallahi I'm sorry....

and the proper apology to MuslimSister aswell.

Why are you afraid to do a proper apology? You must menion who you are apologising to and what for.

just write something like the below (but in your own words):

I apologise to MuslimSister for calling her a zombie, and to referring all other who follow Minhaj to be zombies. They are not zombies, and I was wrong to say so. I apologise for any insult or hurt that is taken from my unkind words. Further in the future I will try to think about what my words mean before posting them to stop myself causing further undue offence.

(just quoting thw above is nto enough. Now I am off to eat.)

Me a Zombie????

Now hu is the one insulting?

Admin you are just as fraudulent as the crooks you defend, demand the same for the same wrongs, rather it would be easier if you stuff you already fat stomach then to be natural. :roll:

"(*_Shazan" wrote:

tahnx Admin for getting sahzan to apoligise to me Smile it means a lot to me
a sincere apolgy i hope it was

plez dont repeat ur OUT OF BOUNDS behaviour towards me , towards any others members on this forum and especailly towards minhaj followers and ofcourse my beloved shayke

u speake ill about anyoneon here especailly my bloved shayke and his blessed organisation i dont think wrds will ever get me to forgive u.
sorry about the long speech bt its essential fr me to say teh above.

"geniesis" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:

plez dont repeat ur OUT OF BOUNDS behaviour towards me , towards any others members on this forum and especailly towards minhaj followers and ofcourse my beloved shayke

Apologise to Kamilah- My apology was to you and not to Minhaj

Forget your group and it's leader they have betrayer the Ummah and I have not loyalty with them

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"geniesis" wrote:

Okay, how do you feel tranquillity when you see what is happening to Muslims?

re read wat i sed brother i get tranqillity for teh reason i join MinHaj

how dare u mis intrepert wat i have just said
u think i get traqillity wen i see a bullet shot through mypalestinian baby, i get peace wen i see poeple dying all across teh globe from various causes and trajidies

u just aplogise to me why are u making me upset again,

"geniesis" wrote:

re read wat i sed brother i get tranqillity for teh reason i join MinHaj

u just aplogise to me why are u making me upset again,

Ask Tug why he doesn’t talk about oppression and how to remove, instead of pacifying and holding grand conferences which solve nothing

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"geniesis" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:

Forget your group and it's leader they have betrayer the Ummah and I have not loyalty with them

how dare u throw out accusations like that MinHaj , shakye has brought many followers of teh ummah to become passionate lovers to Allah swt beloved prophet pbuh

now thats betrayel

and bro i have not once ask u to express ur personal opinions on minhaj and my beloved shayke i suggest very firmly u keep them to urself.

ur are just leading to another argument to errupt an arrugument wHich i mUST EMPASSIES IS GETTING TOO Repetitive

"geniesis" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"geniesis" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:

how dare u throw out accusations like that MinHaj , shakye has brought many followers of teh ummah to become passionate lovers to Allah swt beloved prophet pbuh

now thats betrayel

and bro i have not once ask u to express ur personal opinions on minhaj and my beloved shayke i suggest very firmly u keep them to urself.

ur are just leading to another argument to errupt an arrugument wHich i mUST EMPASSIES IS GETTING TOO Repetitive

[color=red]A BIT TO REPETITIVE[/color]

"geniesis" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:

u speake ill about anyoneon here especailly my bloved shayke and his blessed organisation i dont think wrds will ever get me to forgive u.
sorry about the long speech bt its essential fr me to say teh above.

Marsh’ Allah that is one of best comment ever posted

O you who believe! Obey Allâh and obey the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allâh and His Messenger (SAW), if you believe in Allâh and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.

" And it is as Abu Umar (ibn Abdul Barr) said: Indeed, the people do not differ about the fact that knowledge is the realisation attained from proof, but without proof, it is only taqleed."

And I’m yet to be convinced buy him ...

Allah Hafiz

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
Admin you are just as fraudulent as the crooks you defend, demand the same for the same wrongs, rather it would be easier if you stuff you already fat stomach then to be natural. :roll:

Good bye.

May Allah grant you guidance, mercy, patience and many many other good habits.

"Admin" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:

Good bye.

May Allah grant you guidance, mercy, patience and many many other good habits.

AMEEN!!"

islam spread by theactions of the sahaba's and the great pious ppl. how many non muslims look at us and would want to accept islam?.. at work the best of patients are the non mulims. the muslim patients are so ungratefull and are always complaining.

Gossip is the most destructive thing in the universe...

lol what is with people always insulting MuslimSister and her little sister?

Its incredible they neither have to be present in the thread nor even available for comment and people go after em.

I think you two are very nice personally.

Admin...why wasn't anyone threatened with a ban and banned when was viciously insulted?

"If your love is sincere then obey him; for the lover obeys the one whom he loves."
"When a community takes to misdeeds, it takes to decorating Mosques"

because I did not read the offending posts?

I do not read everything, so if you feel you have been wronged, PM me with a url of the posts.

"Admin" wrote:
because I did not read the offending posts?

I do not read everything, so if you feel you have been wronged, PM me with a url of the posts.

oh really?

well clearly is a statement in your incompetence in moderating this forum!

I am not bothered if I have been wronged or not, I mentioned in previous posts, I am not holding that against them.

but your lame excuse of double standards....is appalling, the way you have banned one member for a comment, yet you have blatantly turned a blind eye to other members.

"If your love is sincere then obey him; for the lover obeys the one whom he loves."
"When a community takes to misdeeds, it takes to decorating Mosques"

You asked for an explanation, I offered one. If you accept it or not, the onus is on you. I am not really concerned either way. As it is I am Admin.

This is not a democracy, but a dictatorship. I do what I want, and do not answer to anyone on the forums. If I choose to give explanations it is becasue of the gnerosity, not need.

And before you try to throw all the blame on me (I guess I am a little late then :D), I distinctly remember that you were gonna start talking point not personalities. It has not happened.

Why are you so angry? breathe a little. It's good for you.

"Odysseus" wrote:
lol what is with people always insulting MuslimSister and her little sister?

Its incredible they neither have to be present in the thread nor even available for comment and people go after em.

I think you two are very nice personally.

its absurd aint it.

i know i can be a tad annoying Wink put ppl shud at least wait until i'm online or have provoked someone before they attack me

maybe some ppl just prefer the cowards approach Dirol

What are peoples' viewpoints on this issue some years down the line i.e now?

Pages