no
12% (5 votes)
i hate you
21% (9 votes)
i hate you
21% (9 votes)
Total votes: 42

ASALAMUALAKUM
I AM A NEW MEMBER BUT I WAS THINKING DERE IS NO PLACE WHERE PEPLE CAN JUS TLK MUSLIM 2 MUSLIMS SO I CREATED DIS AREA WERE ANY1 CAN SAY ANYTHING DEY WNT BUT NO OFFENSIVE STUFF(LOL I KNOW MY CAPS IS ON BY IM 2 LAZY 2 WTITE IT AGEN

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

IF THIS IS THE CHILL ZONE WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING? WE NEED TO BE CALM. ESPECIALLY IN THE CHILL OUT ZONE!

:twisted:

Tha's better...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
IF THIS IS THE CHILL ZONE WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING? WE NEED TO BE CALM. ESPECIALLY IN THE CHILL OUT ZONE!

Tha's better...

Admin grow up, you mods were moanin cuz we had too many useless topics :roll:

You should just lock it, "no topic" is a chill out zone!

I thought no topic was more of a topical thread where there were mini topics.

This is a alrer topic.

If you are angry, come here and just post:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

im srry i didnt no i tld u im nu Cray 2

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"F4nzo" wrote:

That is no excuse!

now get down and 31 push ups!

:evil:

Let me know when you are done.

"F4nzo" wrote:

You didn't ask.

yo Admin dont let da power get 2 ya head....oops 2 late! Blum 3

I am angry :x do u hear ANGRY!! :roll:

The power and the money. The money and the power. Hour after hour...

it took me 1/2 an hour but im dne

iz any1 listenin 2 cresent radio and all dose peple in da studio or phonin like dath hayder

I was gonna say do 43 more... but I'll let you off.

You see I can be kind.

lol how cum no1 is replying 2 my poll

u got 3 replies on it...

guess my reply...

yes

no time to CHILL. its leylatul qadr, taking ist break

hey ppl

"F4nzo" wrote:
yes

It was number 3.

j/k

ok den

f4anzo man..silly thing! look ur poll is so leading its like this > uve asked a question "is this topic any good" we either say yes which is what u want and then theres the 'no' option which is really saying 'if u say no i hate u!' and....why the 'i hate u ' slot???????

For SuccESS ATtiUtUde IZ jUsT Az IMporTAnt as ABiliTY

"Admin" wrote:

Tha's better...

f4nazo did say the caps was a mistak.......

I know.

admin can answer dat since he put it dere

its a chillin reply. yo are not bothered by the outcome of the vote.

Or you genuinely hate f4nzo...

yh every1 hates me Cray 2 cuz im new

all in yer hed dude..no one h8z u! wel at least no ones actually sed they hate u hve they??

look at the poll. 3 people have said so.

wheres da no topic

what is it with you and this chill out zone :roll:

the whole forum is a chill zone

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages