Do you think dis topic is any gud?

140 posts / 0 new
Last post

Dunno maybe its some1 close 2 u

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

i don't let anyone get close to me :twisted: i was thinking of someone on the revival...

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

some peole know me as da phantom mod :o :o

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

[size=7]no wonder they hate you...[/size]

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

[size=7] dat hurt [/size] [size=24] not really [/size]

haha :twisted:

[size=7]i was joking...[/size]

[size=24] ok i can be evil 2 :twisted: [/size]

[size=18]bring it on [/size]:twisted:

[size=24] We NEED TO CALM DOWN DIS IS DA CHILLOUT ZONE [/size] [size=7] STAY NICE AND CALM [/size]

EVERY ONE SHUD COME TO HERE INSTEAD OF NO TOPIC BECAUSE THIS SOUND BETTA

no topic hence the title of thread we go on an express what ever topic on our mind here hence teh thread title we come and relaxe
its justs seems more people like to dicuss and share topics whats on their mind on teh no topic thread
Smile

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

but the no topic zone is not really a topic more of a topical thread where as this on the other hand is the chance for any one to expres the views in very calm enviroment Dirol

"F4nzo" wrote:
but the no topic zone is not really a topic more of a topical thread where as this on the other hand is the chance for any one to expres the views in very calm enviroment Dirol

calm
come on F4nzo u know more then me calm enviroments especially on revival always turn out to be like battle fields
well we could give it a go i suppose
calm it's
Dirol

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

so what you people been up 2 ne1 around bedford area?

It was half term for me this week - so I had a very chilled out week.

Caught up with neglected friends. Sorted out my neglected bedroom. Sorted out outstanding bills, shopping lists, haircuts etc

Another 6 weeks to go until I have another 2 week chill out.

Chilling out is good for the mind and body - but I cant really stand more than a couple of days of it.

so ur still at school huh ok kl
i had half-term aswell
im well anoyed i missed fajar namaz :evil:

"Funzo" wrote:
so ur still at school huh ok kl
i had half-term aswell
im well anoyed i missed fajar namaz :evil:

no am sure shes a teacher
aint she?

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

Thought i would revive this topic, get it revive?

Pages