Why Do YOU Post On The Revival?

114 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Seraph" wrote:

But i do know the revival board wouldnt be the same without the vetrans.

I class the vetrans as people who regularly posted on the original revival board. Dave, MS, MSLS, Omrow, angel, MrEd, Admin, Irfan etc.

Sorry newbies i preciate your posts too... just not as much as the vets.

im hurt bro, cryin Cray 2

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Just a message from the Phantom Moderator (made up by me)

Quote:
Hi all.

I am the phantom moderator. I eat words. They keep me alive.

I find the wordds on these forums very tasty, and have decided to gain nourishment from the delicacies on these forums.

Some times I am very hungry, and eat too much. Other times I am too full to eat any words.

Ocasionally I puke up after eating, altring the words.

Regards

[b]The Phantom Moderator[/b]

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

wrong thread

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
wrong thread

right thread.

Its asking why you post here. I thought the phantom deserved a voice.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

oh ok

but then why did you post for him/her

unless you are the phantom :shock:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Admin" wrote:
Just a message from the Phantom Moderator (made up by me)

Quote:
Hi all.

I am the phantom moderator. I eat words. They keep me alive.

I find the wordds on these forums very tasty, and have decided to gain nourishment from the delicacies on these forums.

Some times I am very hungry, and eat too much. Other times I am too full to eat any words.

Ocasionally I puke up after eating, altring the words.

Regards

[b]The Phantom Moderator[/b]

Hey the phantom actually interacts :roll: aren't my words tasty enought to eat Cray 2

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:
This place would defintely not be the same without him and his little fanclub they know who they are, :

u referring to me?

for ur info just cos I agree with him sumtimes that DONT make me his fan

i'm no ones fan

u remind me of the guest in the old forum who accused my sister of "brainwashing" others cos people agreed with her often

if someone agree's with another-that dont make them their "fan" :roll:

No I wasn't and I m not saying that he brainwashing anyone. All I saying is that we have a situation developing like when Suzan and BB were here, where one person is giving his opinion and the other is busy being a cheerleader, now you carry on getting paranoid again if you want, but don't accuse me of saying something I didn't. :roll:

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:
This place would defintely not be the same without him and his little fanclub they know who they are, :

u referring to me?

for ur info just cos I agree with him sumtimes that DONT make me his fan

i'm no ones fan

u remind me of the guest in the old forum who accused my sister of "brainwashing" others cos people agreed with her often

if someone agree's with another-that dont make them their "fan" :roll:

No I wasn't and I m not saying that he brainwashing anyone. All I saying is that we have a situation developing like when Suzan and BB were here, where one person is giving his opinion and the other is busy being a cheerleader, now you carry on getting paranoid again if you want, but don't accuse me of saying something I didn't. :roll:

salaam
thank you yuit, i didnt know you enjoyed my posts so much Biggrin
i just have my views, i say it how it is, i agree with people and i disagree with people and i let them know!
Now ppl can either agree or disagree with me...just because you agree with someone on certain issues it doesnt make you a fan. Lol

i think the forum will not be the same without muslim sister, for the simple reason that she is the only member here who always stays cool, calm, collective, always makes valuable and knowledgable posts, respects everyone, starts very good topics, iv elearn something from her posts, and in a way she keeps the forums alive.

Now yuit is gonna say i'm her fan Biggrin
wasalaam

No that doesn't make you a fan, it not just about agreeing with someone, because that would make me one as well, allhumduillah Muslim sister is a good sister and alway willing to help, I think I should also mention three other member as well who have very similar traits as well, Khan, Angel and admin. That is probably is the best thing about the forum in that sense the people.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

We have loads of good people on these forums.

No need to prioritise, I am sure we will miss anyone who may leave.

There are some here who have to say about a few topics, and others who have a little to say about alot of things.

We have others who are curious, and just want to see what other people think.

Salaam

I don’t think anyone should state their “best/favourite” poster. In this forum it nearly always leads to a fuss.

If someone agrees with another they either become their “fan” or that poster gets accused of “brainwashing” others…and in more ridiculous instances others are accused of committing “shirk” cos “agreeing with or praising” a poster according to their understanding is a form of “worship”.

Whenever, brother Omrow goes into “flattery” mode…I receive the most stupid PM’s from some members.

It’s best not to state your preference in the first place.

Wasalaam

"MuslimSister" wrote:
…I receive them most stupid PM’s from some members.

Naming and shaming would be a great solution for this. Biggrin

You can present the offending PMs to the rest of the forum.

[b]Edit: I agree. Go for it.
- TheFakePhantomMod [/b]

Changing the topic, have any of you actually benefitted from The Revival Forums?

"Admin" wrote:
Changing the topic, have any of you actually benefitted from The Revival Forums?

No

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

No

Second that.

Too be honest I also don't have no real favourite posters here, because as quick as I like someone here, is as quick as I can form a dislike for someone as well.

[url=http//

I'd state my favourites but this would just get SOME people a bit too excited :roll:

and the only thing i learned from the Revival is how some people are to blame for the misconceptions in Islam that exist today

i check out this website cos i am interested in the opinions of the wonderful members..

ive never come across a group of people with higher moral standards than y'all

esp the females...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

I have learnt from this forum that some ppl have crazy views whilst others are still learnin ie. not sure what they belive in. others who want to force theirs view down your throat...but overall i feel the best thing is i have found the revival magazine again Biggrin

But i have to say all the time muslimsis posts i learn somethin new this also goes for other members too.

im glad no1 luks forward to my posts or likes me.....its a good thing belive me Biggrin

i was jokinb about not learning anything from the revival!! Alhamdulillah im a lil more learned on a few aspects of Islam since browsing the forums and reading posts of the like of MS, Medieval, Yuit, Dave, Irfg, Ed (unlike the rest of us, they do more than talk)

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

hayder bro dnt be so self deprecating.

There are a number of ppl whose posts I look forward to: khan, yuit, editor and last but not least you!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

What happened to Avatars!!

There is zero color without em - bring em back!!

(I am talkin to you [i]Phantom[/i] cuz you seem like you can get stuff done.

oh... and I ain't afraid a no ghosts)

[b]EDIT: Your wish, my command.
-ThePhantomMod[/b]

Hey!! They avatars are back!! Biggrin Biggrin

Dave was that your doing? Blum 3

Im getting confused, is that actually phantom mod or is that you pretending to be phantom mod??

Back in BLACK

Pages