Intro - xSmurfy786x

167 posts / 0 new
Last post

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
were tryna tell him how 2 read it like a paki its sooo funni.. u know with the funny accent?! loool..!

ive given alot of my teachers the magazine tooo.. its been a big hit at my skool, evry1s talkin about it!! lool..

Yeah the funny accent, lol, I bet he struggled with that. The revival magazine will always be popular in its current format, I can remember when I first read it, it was so fun to read and different to anything else. It really appeals to the Muslim Youth.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
how did we start talking about farms lol?!

A while ago, we had a sock, "Timbo" from "East Sheffield" who was a "farmer" by trade...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

guess whatt?! its results day 2morrow, im getting my results for my trial exams.. inshallah i hope ive done well..
do duaa 4 me.... x

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"Allahuakbar" wrote:
"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
were tryna tell him how 2 read it like a paki its sooo funni.. u know with the funny accent?! loool..!

ive given alot of my teachers the magazine tooo.. its been a big hit at my skool, evry1s talkin about it!! lool..

Yeah the funny accent, lol, I bet he struggled with that. The revival magazine will always be popular in its current format, I can remember when I first read it, it was so fun to read and different to anything else. It really appeals to the Muslim Youth.

yehhh its been a really big hittt ppl are asking me for more and im likee eeeek where do i get more from lol? all the 1s i got were from noor, and ive only handed owt in skool yet, if the madrassa teens get hold of it, ill need way more copies lol..!!

yeh we all had a laff at him trying 2 do the funny accent.. lol, Goodness Gracious Me was on bbc 4 todaii.. was watchin dat reminds me of all da gd times wen i went 2 pk 2 visit cuzins, and they tried 2 copy how we speak.. sooooooo funni lol..!

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Thats just smurf-tastic.

Back in BLACK

I have mocks results day aswell on juma inshallah i did well, make dua for me jazakallakhair.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Seraphim" wrote:
Thats just smurf-tastic.

smurf-tastic loooool Dirol

You do realise he was making fun of you?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

eh? :?:

Dont worry

oh yeh i get it.. hes taking mick our of my comment innit.. lol.. as if 2 say 'yeh smurfy, no1 cares.. haha im so dumb

Something along those lines. why do you call your "mocks" trials?

i dunno.. i guess all the teachers have always called them trials.. lol..

Just like the muffin thing eh?

lol just like that haha

Actually i didnt even read your post.

I was being random.

Back in BLACK

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
im a girl.. Smile

Glad you cleared that up from the start otherwise these lot would have been arguing about your agenda forever lol.

MarshAllah brilliant to see someone so young as yourself thats in touch with Islam. Very rare these days.

Welcome. Hope you like it here.

Lastly a polite request could you please refrain from using this :roll: smiley. Everybody seems to be going through a phase where this is the only smiley they are using and its just getting annoying.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

awwwww thnx nazz! haha ok i wont use that smiley.. although its quite kool lol..
Well im born into a really islamic family, my dads a hafiz/qari mashallah and my mums written 2 books.. 1 is just about to get printed inshallah.. so yeh.. and we also run a madrassa Smile so i LOVE my life lol

and yep evry1 in this forum is amazing, theyve all been so niec 2 me since ive joined.. :mrgreen:

"Seraphim" wrote:
Actually i didnt even read your post.

I was being random.

haha dont worri, im random all the time Biggrin x

"Naz" wrote:
"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
im a girl.. Smile

Glad you cleared that up from the start otherwise these lot would have been arguing about your agenda forever lol.

she jus sayin da coz shez a boy and she makes ppl fink that shes a girl

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

And you are a girl coz in ur pic ur wearin a hijab.

LOL!!!!!!!

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

wat a weird joke...

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

Truth hurt?

Awwww I better not be too harsh, might hurt your feewings. Biggrin

I bet you are wearing a pretty pink hijab right now.

If you dish it out you gotta be able to take it coming back.

Your pic teed that 1 up for me nicely. This is too easy.

"Allahuakbar" wrote:
And you are a girl coz in ur pic ur wearin a hijab.

LOL!!!!!!!

Lol

"M4k4v3l1" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:
"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
im a girl.. Smile

she jus sayin da coz shez a boy and she makes ppl fink that shes a girl

haha nooo Blum 3 im a girll lol..

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:

haha nooo Blum 3 im a girll lol..

I dunno.... your new.

How can we be sure you're telling the truth.

Prove it.

Back in BLACK

lool, and exactly how am i supposed 2 prove it? lol?

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
lool, and exactly how am i supposed 2 prove it? lol?

I dunno... but heres your chance to shine and impress us.

Back in BLACK

Shes provent it because noor and snoopz have seen her, seraph man i didnt think you would slip up like that.

yepppp Biggrin wahayy lol.. funzo ur soo kool haha
yepp theyve all seen me.. noor bliss snoopz.. went 2 that evening of islam and al-hidayah camp 2 years ago in oxford Smile so there Biggrin

Pages

Topic locked