Intro - xSmurfy786x

167 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Irfan and or Funzo" wrote:
Shes provent it because noor and snoopz have seen her, seraph man i didnt think you would slip up like that.

yes, but how can we be sure???

Back in BLACK

its all about trust Biggrin

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"Seraphim" wrote:
Shes provent it because noor and snoopz have seen her, seraph man i didnt think you would slip up like that.

oh stop picking on the new kid!

i have pics of the event and camp:wink:

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"Snoopz" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

oh stop picking on the new kid!

i have pics of the event and camp:wink:

u tell them snoopzz!! thnxxx

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
its all about trust Biggrin

except everyone lies...

id be more interested in these pictures snoopz proposes... except how can i trust them?

Back in BLACK

u really are a very suspicious person lol

Seraph just to answer yours for arguments sake there was a story of a war and muslim was going to kill the enemy but the enemy spoke out and said i am muslim and read shahadah the muslim killed him, he later went to the prophet (peace and blessing be upon the greatest) and told him the events the prophet(peace and blessings be upon the greatest) said that you killed a muslim, because you should always give the benefit of the doubt.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
u really are a very suspicious person lol

Nah hes just wants to argue maybe due to boredom.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Seraph just to answer yours for arguments sake there was a story of a war and muslim was going to kill the enemy but the enemy spoke out and said i am muslim and read shahadah the muslim killed him, he later went to the prophet (peace and blessing be upon the greatest) and told him the events the prophet(peace and blessings be upon the greatest) said that you killed a muslim, because you should always give the benefit of the doubt.

ur gangsterr uuu lol

No... the question in that story was: is the guy a muslim or not.

The question here is is Smurfy BrainySmurf or Smurfette?

And theres no way i'd kill a muslim guy pretending to be a woman. :roll:

that would be just plain wrong.

Back in BLACK

Yeah i missed out the question and it just shows believe in the benefit of the doubt.

looool im smurfette haha x

"Seraphim" wrote:
"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
lool, and exactly how am i supposed 2 prove it? lol?

I dunno... but heres your chance to shine and impress us.

That just sounds downright weird! Prove she's a girl? U want to talk to her over the phone or sumthin? NO! That wouldnt be enough, meet her in person?

Relax dude, she is a girl. Whats the big deal. Is it so hard 2 believe?

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

All he wants is to look at the pictures Lol

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:

Once again everyone lies.

So just how do we know

Back in BLACK

Of a 16 year old girl? :shock: :shock: :shock:

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

All he wants is to look at the pictures Lol

:twisted:

Lol

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
"xSmurfy786x" wrote:

So just how do we know

Seraph just shut it!!! we know shes a girl!!!

"Allahuakbar" wrote:
Of a 16 year old girl? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sick word isnt it?

"Seraphim" wrote:
"xSmurfy786x" wrote:

So just how do we know

Seraph just shut it!!! we know shes a girl!!!

BUT HOW DO WE KNOW???

Back in BLACK

Because of countless upon countless witnesses.

lmfaoooooooooo
im a girlll
endd offf

Because of countless upon countless witnesses.

I thought that only noor and snoopz have?

WHEN WILL THE LIES END???

Back in BLACK

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
lmfaoooooooooo
im a girlll
endd offf

Astaghfirallah you swore!

What about everyone at the event??

What about everyone at the event??

I dont think everyone @ the event is on this forum

but good idea i like the way you think

Back in BLACK

So you believe she's a girl?

So you believe she's a girl?

You got that! From what I wrote?

Back in BLACK

:roll:

:twisted:

Back in BLACK

Pages

Topic locked