Revival forum personality 2007

170 posts / 0 new
Last post

why does everybody go on a personal attack against me?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Funzo" wrote:
why does everybody go on a personal attack against me?

People just lookn for someone to blame innit.

Back in BLACK

"Sirus" wrote:
this award was done last year and teh year before if i remember right...people didnt behave all stupid then. why they are now, i dont know

Last year there were [url=. This year you just picked your own nominations and wiated for Ed to come to your side is why. The only opportunity to big people up was to tick a box. No hard feelings anyway.

  • It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

there will be no poll.

if u havnet already done so, state who you think should be Forum personality of 2007 and why.

Thank You

Never seen so much whinging, moaning, hoo haa and cry babies over a forum poll lol SmileSmile

 

I vote for [b]Snoopz[/b], because she's a good-natured presence.

Other people who deserve a mention are Dawud for demonstrating consistently good-natured and wisdom, Beast for always striving towards intellectual rigour (that isn't backhanded; none of us ever quite makes it), other youngsters who shake things up, Angel, Bliss, Exquisite, Naz and Noor for bringing feminine charm and a sense of calm to the proceedings, Admin for his incredibly difficult and good work at which he has excelled this year, Ed for his behind the scenes stuff that I don't know about and for just calling me a crybaby which is kind of true, Funzo for working hard on himself, Sirus for his best intentions and goodwill, and I have forgotten to mention people but Shabbat is about to begin so etc etc!

NB And MuslimSister for sharing herself so inspirationally.

  • It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

"Funzo" wrote:
why does everybody go on a personal attack against me?

Dont take it to heart mate. Ppl are so quick to judge and blame others yet they dont look at their own actions.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Simple as forget about the whole damn thing people are taking this waay to seriously especially myself and i apoligise, maybe in a few weeks we could try again?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Maybe not.

I would lock this topic, but I think my insubordinate minions will go behind my back and open it again.

Maybe straight delete? that way there is no way back...

I am planning... and plotting... maybe even scheming...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I guess that means they have done the impossible by defying Admin, and that makes them mighty.

Back in BLACK

i'd say go for it but there's no point cz Ed or someone else will open another one straight after.

"Seraphim" wrote:
I guess that means they have done the impossible by defying Admin, and that makes them mighty.

Lol

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Just do it admin save us all the bother.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Joie de Vivre" wrote:
I vote for [b]Snoopz[/b], because she's a good-natured presence.

aw :oops:

( Biggrin )

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

:shock: where'd the poll go!

oh to hell with it.......some of you's didnt understand the point of it.

Yaqub wins

unstickying

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Noor" wrote:
MuslimBro. He has good posts.

Aww... in that case can I vote for myself Biggrin

Its done votes dont count yaqub has apparently won, well done to him!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Ya'qub" wrote:
I voted for You.

He makes me laugh a lot, especially with his random posts in the middle of the night that are not in relation to anything.

But really, this is ridiculous, Fanzo [b]can't[/b] win, how can we all get out-posted and out-personalitied by a GCSE student? That is shameful!

shocking, truly shocking!

How Dareee Yew?!

Are you trying 2 say that just coz Funzo is a GCSE student.. he cant be Revival Personality?! thats just being Ermm. Age Discriminant!!
Id just like 2 remind u.. at one point u was a GCSE student urself.. and +.. it matters on the ability to post and what your posts consist of to become Revival personality.. not how old u are Dirol

Go GCSE Students Wink xxx

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:
I voted for You.

He makes me laugh a lot, especially with his random posts in the middle of the night that are not in relation to anything.

But really, this is ridiculous, Fanzo [b]can't[/b] win, how can we all get out-posted and out-personalitied by a GCSE student? That is shameful!

shocking, truly shocking!

How Dareee Yew?!

Are you trying 2 say that just coz Funzo is a GCSE student.. he cant be Revival Personality?! thats just being Ermm. Age Discriminant!!
Id just like 2 remind u.. at one point u was a GCSE student urself.. and +.. it matters on the ability to post and what your posts consist of to become Revival personality.. not how old u are Dirol

Go GCSE Students Wink xxx

err...I'm actually in the process of taking my SATs thank you very much.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Pages