ONLY WHITES CAN BE RACIST??

SALAAM

An interesting email i received. Argument being made is that if whites say they are proud to be white or have a white organisation like other races then they are called racist etc....

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from tv's Seinfeld, does make a good point.
This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points.

pls read and have ypur say..

[b]
Proud To Be White[/b]

Someone finally said it.
How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans,
Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.
You Call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,'
'Whitey,' 'Caveman' ... and that's OK.

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head,
Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ...
You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you,
so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah.
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month , we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance'
OUR lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber
of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that?

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American
pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students
scholarships you know we'd be racists.
There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges
in the US. Yet if there were 'White colleges' THAT
would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were
marching for your race and rights. If we marched for
our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and
you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce
our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a
white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats
up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a
threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud.
But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

There is nothing improper about this e-mail.
Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.

That is America. LThat guy is trying to justify discriminating against others.

fwiw, Whitey, Honkey etc are all racist terms.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"You" wrote:
That is America. LThat guy is trying to justify discriminating against others.

fwiw, Whitey, Honkey etc are all racist terms.

He's saying if whites did and said what other races and colours did they would be accused of racism...to an extent he has a point...sad bit is likes of BNP take advantage of such issues.

Sienfeld was funny but this guy is clearly a jerk.

"Kramer" wrote:

by this he means WASPs (White Anglo-Saxon Protestants).

Quote:

You call me a racist.

thats because they [b]are[/b] racist terms.

Quote:

he ignores the fact that POVERTY is the biggest cause of crime, and the reason non-whites live in ghettos (and so commit more crimes) is because white people have all the money and power, and give fewer chances to ethnic minorities.

Quote:

You have Yom Hashoah.
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.

thats because the vast majority of most television is 'white entertainment' already so it doesn't need to be called that.
Quote:

They have this already, its called Thanksgiving when they celebrate white man's genocide of the Native Americans

Quote:

that's because all the history taught in mainstream schools is white already. There is 'black history' for 1 month per year, but 'white history' for all 12 months.

Quote:

Most of the Chamber of Commerce is white-owned, so the black and hispanic people feel they need representation too.

Quote:

While that maybe true, ONLY a blonde, blue-eyed white girl would ever [b]win[/b] Miss America.

Quote:

Most IV League Universities, as well as most State Universities are predominantly white-only (if you don't count the people who got scholarships based on basketball or American football).

I could go on but I don't wanna waste any more of my time on this creep.

Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.[/quote]

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Yes he does sound like a complete jerk. Extremely bitter of everything non-white.

If America was so equal in the first place there wouldn't ever have been the need to have a United Negro College Fund, Martin Luther King Day, Black History Month, Miss Black American pageant - does he know how and [i]why[/i] these came about?

The bit about ghetto's being the most dangerous places to live - well why create them? Or why not change that?! That is just pure crap. And the same about his example of white police officers and black criminals. How arrogant and ignorant!

There should never be any 'defence' of racism or racist jokes. People only say they are proud to be black because they have been made to feel otherwise by the majority which are white. He has no reason to say he is proud to be white because no-one has threatened him to feel otherwise. This just proves how bitter he truly is and reveals his true feelings further. It's really quite sad.

"Imaani" wrote:
Yes he does sound like a complete jerk. Extremely bitter of everything non-white.

If America was so equal in the first place there wouldn't ever have been the need to have a United Negro College Fund, Martin Luther King Day, Black History Month, Miss Black American pageant - does he know how and [i]why[/i] these came about?

The bit about ghetto's being the most dangerous places to live - well why create them? Or why not change that?! That is just pure crap. And the same about his example of white police officers and black criminals. How arrogant and ignorant!

There should never be any 'defence' of racism or racist jokes. People only say they are proud to be black because they have been made to feel otherwise by the majority which are white. He has no reason to say he is proud to be white because no-one has threatened him to feel otherwise. This just proves how bitter he truly is and reveals his true feelings further. It's really quite sad.

i think we're missing the point

if there were white organisations they would be labelled racist-correct?

if whites had slogans ' prod to be white'- they would be accused of racism- correct?
etc etc

but we have groups of all colours and races...yet they are not accused of racism

we have ppl openly claiming they are proud to be black/paki/asian etc... but u cant say im proud to be white

i dont think the guy is a jerk...its just that if a whit eperson says what a non white perosn says he's called a racist

many white ppl, who ar eabsolutely not racist, feel this way..................

Ed, did you even read any f my comments?

Okay, Keep your pants on.

lol, thats a very english phrase isnt it? Keep your pants on.

What makes you think i was going to take them off??

Cant do that at a restaurant. This food is terrible, just you wait im going to take my pants off. lol.. it would never happen.

Back in BLACK

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

we have ppl openly claiming they are proud to be black/paki/asian etc... but u cant say im proud to be white

Just look at southern usa states, the amount of pride which is directly proportional to racism is a joke. I dont mind people saying im proud to be white, i dont see it as racist, i dont think any body does, wheres the racism in that?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Ya'qub" wrote:
Ed, did you even read any f my comments?

Lol

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
Quote:

They have this already, its called Thanksgiving when they celebrate white man's genocide of the Native Americans

Now this, I find interesting. Where does thanksgiving actually come from?

I assume if it was a religious Christian event, it would be elsewhere too. Like in the UK. Never heard of it in any context that is not the US.

it is a holidays in northern america to give thanks to god for the things which he has given them for the end of the harvest.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

if there were white organisations they would be labelled racist-correct?

That's because they don't need their own organisations. There aren't many areas in which whites are are a disadvantaged minority and need a leg up through positive discrimination.

if whites had slogans ' prod to be white'- they would be accused of racism- correct?
etc etc

'Proud to be Black' was a reactionary slogan against hundreds of years of blacks being made to feel inferior to whites eg through slavery. This slogan allows people to see themselves for what they are and be proud. They shouldn't see it as something that makes them less of a person.

but we have groups of all colours and races...yet they are not accused of racism

Very often these groups are set up to tackle under-representation or discrimination against minority groups.

Are there any areas where whites are under-represented or are a discriminated against minority group?

Because whites are almost never the persecuted minority. (I use "persecuted" in a broad sense)

i dont think the guy is a jerk...its just that if a whit eperson says what a non white perosn says he's called a racist

The guy is a racist but he doesn't know it.

many white ppl, who ar eabsolutely not racist, feel this way..................

Then they are ignorant of the situation.

Read what Ya'qub wrote.

Some of the stuff he says he takes it too far. Kids in schools are not allowed to call white boards "white boards" anymore because apparently its being racist. You have to call them pen boards me thinks. If white ppl went around setting up white organisations the lil kiddies really are gonna be confused.

The reason Asian/blacks etc have their own organisations is because they have been and are treated like second class citizens, they are discriminated against, they find it hard to find employment. Asian and black organisations are set up to promote the different ethnic groups that exist and recognise that there is a problem within society.
As for the ghettos in America if the cops weren’t so racist and out to get the black ppl maybe they wouldn’t have ghettos. Ghettos are a result of white ppl! ppl take the law into their own hands when the cops fail to do their jobs properly.

I truly believe that white person cant even begin to understand how it feels to be discriminated against because chances are they never have.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

"Ya'qub" wrote:
Sienfeld was funny but this guy is clearly a jerk.

"Kramer" wrote:

by this he means WASPs (White Anglo-Saxon Protestants).

Quote:

You call me a racist.

thats because they [b]are[/b] racist terms.

Quote:

he ignores the fact that POVERTY is the biggest cause of crime, and the reason non-whites live in ghettos (and so commit more crimes) is because white people have all the money and power, and give fewer chances to ethnic minorities.

Quote:

You have Yom Hashoah.
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.

thats because the vast majority of most television is 'white entertainment' already so it doesn't need to be called that.
Quote:

Quote:

that's because all the history taught in mainstream schools is white already. There is 'black history' for 1 month per year, but 'white history' for all 12 months.

Quote:

Most of the Chamber of Commerce is white-owned, so the black and hispanic people feel they need representation too.

Quote:

While that maybe true, ONLY a blonde, blue-eyed white girl would ever [b]win[/b] Miss America.

Quote:

Most IV League Universities, as well as most State Universities are predominantly white-only (if you don't count the people who got scholarships based on basketball or American football).

I could go on but I don't wanna waste any more of my time on this creep.

Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.

[/quote]

you havent really answered his points...just fogged em off...lol

i can understand why normal white ppl turn to likes of BNP... its do everything for non whites...and blacks/muslims/asians/etc get offeneded, whites cant get offended lol
am i making sense...i dont think so...

well we need to understand this... co sBNP hasnt grown popular over the years just out of protest votes... they're getting clever and its comments and points like these by Micheal richards that alot of whites feel but dont say!

One of the main reasons why bnp are getting the vote is immigration rise and the government failing, this leading to scapegoating of innocent people.

the reason the BNP are gaining support, and muslim extremist groups are gaining support is because the media, in control of the government and big businesses is set up in such a way turn lower-class people against EACH OTHER instead of turning against the people who PUT THEM in their lower-class positions in the 1st place (i.e. the government and the big business)

its called divide and conquer

it is an agent of social control

I said one, not all but one, a reason why muslim extremists are getting more and more support is the hatred which builds up in muslims of what is going on in the world. Simmilar to the bnp where young people are getting stirred up with situations in the uk which they feel is the fault of immigrants.

I don't think it is divide and conquer, but a mixture of lacking knowledge/understanding and deep seated discriminative minds.

I know a guy at work, if he was Prime Minister, I would say the world population will be below 60 million. (yeah, some brits would have to die too... he don't like londoners... or anyone from outside Manchester from what I can figure out...).

I would actually class him as a decent person. Most of the time.

He does read a lot but somehow manages to warp everything. (next year the playstation3 and the xbox 360 will be able to play each others game. Jihad was founded in India...)

Yaqub do you get offended if/when people call you white boy?

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Yaqub do you get offended if/when people call you white boy?

:shock: i'm white?

/bursts into tears Cray 2 .

seriously though, i couldn't care less. but it may be a different story if getting a job was more difficult/police treated me badly etc

"You" wrote:
I don't think it is divide and conquer, but a mixture of lacking knowledge/understanding

Its called ignorance. lol dont be patronised by that

Sometimes I lose my way with words.

But I do know not to prolong a losing argument... too much.

American?

They are all foreigners anyway. The white manz stole land (stole is debatable) from the Native Americans.

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

"Alisha" wrote:
American?

They are all foreigners anyway. The white manz stole land (stole is debatable) from the Native Americans.

Debatable? you are joking?

Put that there cos theres always someone who says the Native American Indians "gave" the white manz/cowboys the land, but I believe they stole it. Offer them measly amounts of money and other stuff
Blah, If only I had my notes from gcse History Sad

Im doing gcse history this year, were not doing anything from that period, come to think about it we havent in my entire school life.

Oh, we did "American West" was mainly about the Native Americans, there way of life, and then the different battles with the Europeans and cowboys, and development of the country, like building the railways :S we did Palestinian and Israeli conflict aswell. Pity they dont seem to be teaching it anymore, cos both are interesting subjects.

I have a really good teacher and seems to think whats on the syllabus is a joke and that other subjects are far better to teach and more interesting.

"Funzo" wrote:
Im doing gcse history this year, were not doing anything from that period, come to think about it we havent in my entire school life.

that is so true
i remember that my brother did a whole year of Christianity in year 8

Pages