War on Iran

64 posts / 0 new
Last post

I wasn't commenting on whether or not Iran 'stand-up' to the USA or how 'humiliating' this is for them.

I meant that it was stupid, insensitive and downright nasty to take delight in drawing comparisions to a nuclear bomb that killed somewhere between 135,000 to 200,000 people, only two generations ago. Especially when you consider that Iran is claiming that it is not developing its own nuclear weapons at the moment.

If all 'Islamic states' are run by people like that, I'm much happier living under the kafirun.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"Ya'qub" wrote:

I meant that it was stupid, insensitive and downright nasty to take delight in drawing comparisions to a nuclear bomb that killed somewhere between 135,000 to 200,000 people

If your reasoning suggests to you that Iran was taking a delight at deaths of Japanese vicitims of American terrorism than I rest my case; because my earlier reply is then established.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

my suggestion was that Iran was taking delight in soon having the power to cause that many deaths themselves, and were trying to scare the Americans by drawing the comparision.

Which is what I thought was sick.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Pages