I thought radical Muslims did 9-11, WOW....

"Newbie" wrote:
Sorry if this has been posted before but i could not find it.

[b]This fact based scientific documentary movie proves 9-11 (Sept. 11th 2001) not done by Radical Muslims

It seems to convincingly prove using facts and science that 9-11 was done by US government and not by misled radical Muslims.[/b]

See for free at

or

[b]What do you think?......[/b]

i think it was an excuse to attack afghanistan and get rid of the taliban

and proof that bin laden didn't confess to 9/11

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
"Newbie" wrote:

[b]This fact based scientific documentary movie proves 9-11 (Sept. 11th 2001) not done by Radical Muslims

It seems to convincingly prove using facts and science that 9-11 was done by US government and not by misled radical Muslims.[/b]

See for free at

or

i think it was an excuse to attack afghanistan and get rid of the taliban

and proof that bin laden didn't confess to 9/11

Thats right....
Also they built an oil pipeline through Afghanistan but the taliban would not allowed them to do it so they got rid of them...

They are using the same lies that the led us to:

1) Invade Iraq
2) Make us all think that Iraq had WMD weapons
3) Make us think Iraq can LAUNCH WMD NUCLEAR WEAPONS IN 45 MINUTES - remember the DODGY DOSSIER on Iraq
4) Think the Muslims at Forest Gate were building bio weapon vests.
5) Stand back and let Lebanon be destroyed

[b]Also another excellent documentary is [/b]

[size=18][b]I will be happy to answer any questions............[/b][/size]

"Newbie" wrote:

Thats right....
Also they built an oil pipeline through Afghanistan but the taliban would not allowed them to do it so they got rid of them...

They are using the same lies that the led us to:

1) Invade Iraq
2) Make us all think that Iraq had WMD weapons
3) Make us think Iraq can LAUNCH WMD NUCLEAR WEAPONS IN 45 MINUTES - remember the DODGY DOSSIER on Iraq
4) Think the Muslims at Forest Gate were building bio weapon vests.
5) Stand back and let Lebanon be destroyed

[b]Also another excellent documentary is [/b]

[size=18][b]I will be happy to answer any questions............[/b][/size]

yeah, i agree. the excuse they used was pathetic, 'we're spreading democracy'
by the way, do they have a minutes silence when its 9/11?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Quote:

On 9/11 2006 there will be so much news coverage about the 5th year Anniversary of the attacks it is going to be unbelievable. There will be a minutes silence on 9/11 2006.

Some good sites for alternative news:

Please remember these documentaries only use facts and science so they cannot be disputed.
[size=18]
[b]Anyone seen the two above two documentaries please comment.... and discuss... [/b][/size]

"Newbie" wrote:
Quote:

On 9/11 2006 there will be so much news coverage about the 5th year Anniversary of the attacks it is going to be unbelievable. There will be a minutes silence on 9/11 2006.

Some good sites for alternative news:

Please remember these documentaries only use facts and science so they cannot be disputed.
[size=18]
[b]Anyone seen the two above two documentaries please comment.... and discuss... [/b][/size]

i would seriously laugh if there was another bomb while they were doing their silence thing.

grow up

how can you laugh at a bomb, thats sick :?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

i laugh because so do americans when muslims get bombed. tit for tat

"zara" wrote:

Is that what we are taught in Islam?

The above attitude is exactly what ticks me off, the people the americans/muslims bomb are innocent civilians, so how the hell is that funny?

In re. to the lebnon/israel situation majority of the casualites were children, who flippin sick....how that is funny is beyond me....

"zara" wrote:

if that was the way, we would all be dead.

you dont realise do you? Islam doesnt allow killing innocents? That even in battles at the time of the Prophet (saw), Prisoners of War were treated well and fed, women elderly and kids werent touched.

cmon man, think about what you say

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Please be respectful and do not laugh or be silly when innocents or anyone else is killed..

ok ok, i wouldn't laugh, happy?

"zara" wrote:

Stereotype for Stereotype more like it

:roll:

Another ridiculous thread exculpating bin Laden - it's like a hobby for some people

"zara" wrote:

hopefully as you grow you will learn.

dont make silly comments without thinkin, no1 laffs when people die. God forbid, what if it was one of our own

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
"zara" wrote:

hopefully as you grow you will learn.

dont make silly comments without thinkin, no1 laffs when people die. God forbid, what if it was one of our own

the problem is, as i'm growing up, i'm learning stuff you lot think is bad

Just some of the 9-11 evidence:

[b]1- Military Thermite explosisives evidence.[/b]

[b]2- A third building collapsed. World Trade Center building 7 (WTC 7) collapsed, this building was not hit by any plane.[/b]

[b]3- Controlled demolition evidence using bombs on WTC site, bombs in buildings (powder, yellow smoke, explosion, etc.)[/b]

[b]4- No plane on the pentagon video[/b]

5- Silverstein (owner of the WTCs) saying "pull it", to destroy World Trade Center building 7

6- Silverstein trying to collect double on his insurace policy of 3.5 Billion dollars( with the argument that each of the plains were different act of terrorism and he wanted 7 Bil)

7 - Only 5 frames of the "Plane" hitting the pentagon in video when there are at least 10 other cameras that were recording that side of the pentagon

[b]8 - No Arabs on Planes Passengers list[/b]

9 - Traces of radioactive material in the dust of the WTCs

10 - EPA saying air around ground zero was safe to breathe despite tests from their own team showing it wasn't.

11 - Bushs secret service not immediately taking him to a safer place than the elementary school(how would he know he wouldn't be in harm's way?)

12 - HUGE explosions heard before any of the WTC collasped from 911 Eyewitness video.

13 - NORAD airforce defence standing down that day.

14 - How can any plane even get close to the Pentagon, let alone hit it with a plane, because its the most protected building in the world.

15 - Osama saying he did not do it on video.

[b]16 - At least 10 of the alleged "hijackers" are still alive living in Saudia Arabia (They were also interviewws by the BBC in 2003).[/b]

Any many many more........

i aint gonna say anything...

"zara" wrote:

I will.

The main question is not how, but why.

Planty of people come with some plausible how's that could in theory possibly work.

Noone has come out with a why.

Once there is a believable why, then maybe there is a reason to call into question the how's.

We do not have too many facts about what happened, but without the why, there is no need of the how.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
"zara" wrote:

I will.

The main question is not how, but why.

Planty of people come with some plausible how's that could in theory possibly work.

[color=red]Noone has come out with a why.[/color]

Once there is a believable why, then maybe there is a reason to call into question the how's.

We do not have too many facts about what happened, but without the why, there is no need of the how.

me and newbie have

Those are how's, not why's.

What did the American government have to gain by doing that considering the risks to themselves?

That needs a plausible answer.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

well... they could kill thousand of afghans, control the oil supplies, AND make a fake man which they can use to attack more countries and kill more muslims. all that for 3,000 people, sounds like a good deal to me

Whys:

To take control of Iraqs oil supply. The US is the biggest consumer of oil.

To gain Iraq rebuilding contracts for companies that Bush and Cheney are board members of.

To set up 4 permanent military bases in Iraq to be able to control the middle-east. Possible strike capacity against Russia, Iran, China.

Wider ambitions to dominate the area. As Bush Senior said the New World Order.

US Military budget increased by $100 Billion dollars after 9-11.

"zara" wrote:
well... they could kill thousand of afghans, control the oil supplies, AND make a fake man which they can use to attack more countries and kill more muslims. all that for 3,000 people, sounds like a good deal to me

Also the american war on Iraq would not have been possible , if it wasnt for 9/11, I mean the whole reason was because they were meant to have weapons of mass destruction :roll:

by keeping the war on terror , Bush can legally go on an exspansionist campaign agaisnt muslims countries, having vital bases in Arabia and middle east and controlling oil

They will use these reasons of self-defense against other countires such as syria and Iran, as long as the american people are in a state of panic they will support all these wars

"nAS786" wrote:
"zara" wrote:

Also the american war on Iraq would not have been possible , if it wasnt for 9/11, I mean the whole reason was because they were meant to have weapons of mass destruction :roll:

by keeping the war on terror , Bush can legally go on an exspansionist campaign agaisnt muslims countries, having vital bases in Arabia and middle east and controlling oil

They will use these reasons of self-defense against other countires such as syria and Iran, as long as the american people are in a state of panic they will support all these wars

exactly

They could have invaded Iraq without 9/11.

Afghanistan was a diversion when the US gov needed to hit something. Anything.

You must realise that Dubya was an isolationist. He did not care about the world. He was just concerned with middle america.

9/11 forvced him to change his tack and address the rest of the world. He did this through wars.

"Newbie" wrote:

See for free at

or

[url= by point refutation of "A Loose Change"[/url]

[url= by Popular Mechanics of all standing 9.11 conspiracy myths[/url]

Questions answered.

Muslims are paraniod. they need to get over lamo conspiracy theories. :roll:

"Admin" wrote:

You must realise that Dubya was an isolationist. He did not care about the world. He was just concerned with middle america.

9/11 forvced him to change his tack and address the rest of the world. He did this through wars.

but they still needed a good excuse to attack afghanistan. and now they can capture any muslim they want and link him to al-qaeda, and stuff him in guantanamo. and no one cares coz he's apparently linked with al-qaeda. americans think long term too. they could do all sorts of things, giving al-qaeda as an excuse.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Muslims are paraniod. they need to get over lamo conspiracy theories. :roll:

Yup

"zara" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

but they still needed a good excuse to attack afghanistan. and now they can capture any muslim they want and link him to al-qaeda, and stuff him in guantanamo. and no one cares coz he's apparently linked with al-qaeda. americans think long term too. they could do all sorts of things, giving al-qaeda as an excuse.

what about the 7/7 bombers

were they too a set up by US government? :roll:

"zara" wrote:

But why would they wanna attack Afghanistan? why would anyone for that matter? It has nothing. Its got some potential, but that will take alot of ewffort to realise.

Pages