judging other children!!!!

35 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]so do i, its like im not that old only 17 but like say like 2/3 years ago, wot girls do now i wouldnt be able to believe but its like i dont get shocked no more im so used to seeing so many weirld/dodgy stuff going on its become a norm for me, my older sis is so oblivious to so concepts i mention to her cuz she cant believ shes like in her days she never heard of this,like only last year some of us used to sit to next to girls with hang overs [/color]

Times changes, and situations and personal behavior is always changing, reminds of this ayat: [b]"Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change it themselves or change them selves."(13/11)[/b]

Improve our relation with Allah swt first before we seek to change other's.....

[color=magenta]true true i knw i shouldnt sit here typing away abt pplz fault, i knw i have to do somethng abt it, its jus i needed to let my frustration n anger out somehow n i cant talk to my family cuz dont wna discredit any1,cuz these are family friends[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]true true i knw i shouldnt sit here typing away abt pplz fault, i knw i have to do somethng abt it, its jus i needed to let my frustration n anger out somehow n i cant talk to my family cuz dont wna discredit any1,cuz these are family friends[/color]

The will to change must be accompanied with patience and hope. Patience because the task is heavy and the road is long and difficult. And hope because we trust in Allah who has promised:

[b]"Whoever follows My guidance, will not Lose his way, nor fall into misery" (20/123) [/b]

Patience and hope are the weapons of the present and the future. Smile

[color=magenta]yep, very true, good things come to those who wait n my favourite quote ever[/color]

[color=darkorchid][b]"Verily, after every hardship comes ease." [Surah Al Inshiraah][/b][/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Pages