Why do we have so many Ramadhan timetable across different mosques. And surely, the times shoudl be set in stone. Could we not simply use the Met Office to give us the times? Or would this be too easy for us??
- Warmest Eid Greetings with wishes for you
- Eid-ul-Fitr Mubarak
- Meaningful prayer
- Act NOW: HSBC to close UWT accounts
- Zionists cannot pretend that Jews don't exist
- Young radicalised men going to fight in the middle east
- Israeli Militia's Modus Operandi
- War Crime: video shows sniper killing of wounded Gaza civilian
- Dictator Sisi and his rather ineffectual army
- Leaked Trojan Horse report: "anti-US and anti-Israel" rhetoric is sign of "extremism"
There is currently 1 user online.