I'm using the laptop in my lap fully aware that there is a very high possibility it might just explode and catch fire.
A while ago, I realised that when i plugged the laptop charger into my laptop it wouldn't charge and that I needed to position it perfectly for it to work.
There was also a time when I tried pulling the charger out and screamed OUCH because of how hot it had become. I had to use my sleeve to pull it out because I thought I would burn my fingers.
I've even had occassions when I pull out the plug from the extension lead and I can see some sparks, but I just pretend that I'm seeing things and continue with what i'm doing.
But.. during the course of the past few days, I noticed that the black wire had somewhat melted exposing some bronze-coloured wires.
NOW i should be concerned. I'm really worried that something will go terribly wrong. Thankfully, I ordered a new charger yesterday so it should be coming soon. Good investment.