[quote=Lilly]admin, isnt pied (Which meas foot in french)'s picture copyright? hmm..we cant have this. i think we need to get rid of that picture asap.
what about the name? hmm..need to get rid of that too.
Had an awkward moment when some was friendly today though. :oops:
I dropped some paper on the floor and bent down to get them and another sixth former also bent down to help me. I was planning on quickly grabbing the papers but saw he bent down, so I let him pick it up for me (to let him be nice 😉 )...although I think he was gonna back away when I was about to rush for them lol :oops:
oirevvyitsmeLilly (not verified) — Fri, 9 Dec 2011 - 07:09
[quote=Ya'qub][quote=Lilly] i cant keep track anymore...[/quote]
You should give up collecting model trains then![/quote]
i know..me and trains...and planes....getting silly now...
but i am not here to talk about trains - or planes - i am here to tell you that i have just realised that i DO have non-muslims friends. im not the extremist i thought i was - or you thought i was- hourray!
(why does admin make the captcha so hard... ...3rd attempt...)
Re: Which statement best sums up your feelings about friendship?
The Pied Piper — Thu, 1 Dec 2011 - 06:38
[quote=Rawrrs_isarollingstone][quote=ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE]Jack the Ripper[/quote]
Oh... Brilliant.[/quote]
How you like my new suit Rawry???
Re: Which statement best sums up your feelings about friendship?
_Muslimah_ — Thu, 1 Dec 2011 - 20:44
[quote=The Pied Piper][quote=_Muslimah_]Diamonds?
If not then erm...yeah stay hushed![/quote]
The telephone??[/quote]
Lool you do have a point I suppose.
Re: Which statement best sums up your feelings about friendship?
LookingToSee — Fri, 2 Dec 2011 - 19:39
admin, isnt pied (Which meas foot in french)'s picture copyright? hmm..we cant have this. i think we need to get rid of that picture asap.
what about the name? hmm..need to get rid of that too.
if you will Mr Admin?
Re: Which statement best sums up your feelings about friendship?
Ya'qub — Sun, 4 Dec 2011 - 01:21
[quote=Lilly]admin, isnt pied (Which meas foot in french)'s picture copyright? hmm..we cant have this. i think we need to get rid of that picture asap.
what about the name? hmm..need to get rid of that too.
if you will Mr Admin?[/quote]
lol
Re: Which statement best sums up your feelings about friendship?
You — Sun, 4 Dec 2011 - 01:49
It is an interesting idea.
I like the subtlety of it too.
Re: Which statement best sums up your feelings about friendship?
LookingToSee — Sun, 4 Dec 2011 - 15:17
[quote=You]It is an interesting idea.
I like the subtlety of it too.[/quote]
What can i say. Lilly the master of subtlety. Thank you.
Re: Which statement best sums up your feelings about friendship?
Lioness of Allah — Tue, 6 Dec 2011 - 11:52
[quote=ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE]Jack the Ripper[/quote]
Silence.
Re: Which statement best sums up your feelings about friendship?
Lioness of Allah — Tue, 6 Dec 2011 - 11:53
[quote=Lilly][quote=You]It is an interesting idea.
I like the subtlety of it too.[/quote]
What can i say. Lilly the master of subtlety. Thank you.[/quote]
😂
Made a new friend today 😃
Re: Which statement best sums up your feelings about friendship?
LookingToSee — Tue, 6 Dec 2011 - 22:15
[quote=Lioness of Allah][quote=Lilly][quote=You]It is an interesting idea.
I like the subtlety of it too.[/quote]
What can i say. Lilly the master of subtlety. Thank you.[/quote]
😂
Made a new friend today :D[/quote]
me? awesome! i have a new friend! awesome!
and do you know this ripper guy? have you met him before? i cant keep track anymore...
Re: Which statement best sums up your feelings about friendship?
TPOS — Tue, 6 Dec 2011 - 22:32
[quote=Lioness of Allah]
Made a new friend today :D[/quote]
Me too 😃 A cute little 4yr old MashaAllah 😃
Had an awkward moment when some was friendly today though. :oops:
I dropped some paper on the floor and bent down to get them and another sixth former also bent down to help me. I was planning on quickly grabbing the papers but saw he bent down, so I let him pick it up for me (to let him be nice 😉 )...although I think he was gonna back away when I was about to rush for them lol :oops:
Re: Which statement best sums up your feelings about friendship?
Ya'qub — Wed, 7 Dec 2011 - 00:38
[quote=Lilly] i cant keep track anymore...[/quote]
You should give up collecting model trains then!
Re: Which statement best sums up your feelings about friendship?
oirevvyitsmeLilly (not verified) — Fri, 9 Dec 2011 - 07:09
[quote=Ya'qub][quote=Lilly] i cant keep track anymore...[/quote]
You should give up collecting model trains then![/quote]
i know..me and trains...and planes....getting silly now...
but i am not here to talk about trains - or planes - i am here to tell you that i have just realised that i DO have non-muslims friends. im not the extremist i thought i was - or you thought i was- hourray!
(why does admin make the captcha so hard... ...3rd attempt...)
Re: Which statement best sums up your feelings about friendship?
TPOS — Wed, 21 Dec 2011 - 13:36
I like how option 1 has (just about) over-taken option 2. 🙂
Pagination