No Topic 6
Salam to all Revival members and visitors.
Welcome to the new part NO TOPIC 6.
This is a chill zone, where we all just unwind and relax.
This series has now become legendary. The subject contains more useful insights into what muslims belief and feel than any other thread. Although they are not suppose to, but here, muslims really express their heart's desire, both hot and cold.
The previous NO TOPIC 5 stared on 29 August 2009:
http://www.therevival.co.uk/forum/general/5606
ENJOY!
Forum
Re: No Topic 6
Bilan — Sun, 16 Jan 2011 - 00:08
yh totally hate when they do tht!!! how dare they right???!
and i think this topic is supposed to be off so dnt worry about tht...
Re: No Topic 6
You — Sun, 16 Jan 2011 - 00:51
I don't think you can be off topic in "no topic".
People can do annoying things sometimes and can take things like football too seriously too.
I don't get the people who only enjoy things if they are winning.
Re: No Topic 6
TPOS — Sun, 16 Jan 2011 - 01:08
I think they put so much effort into winning they forget to enjoy the game and so just feel like failures if they lose and can only enjoy when winning.
Re: No Topic 6
LookingToSee — Sun, 16 Jan 2011 - 04:47
so... doctor for me?
urggghhhh...
Re: No Topic 6
You — Sun, 16 Jan 2011 - 04:57
Are you ill?
and it cant hurt.
Re: No Topic 6
LookingToSee — Sun, 16 Jan 2011 - 05:56
nope, not ill, Feef said i've found my career path...
NO I DONT WANNA BE A DOCTOR!
maybe something to do with plants...hmm...
Re: No Topic 6
TPOS — Sun, 16 Jan 2011 - 12:44
The Big Question:Is Islam a better guide for life?
Re: No Topic 6
TPOS — Sun, 16 Jan 2011 - 12:46
When you said "legal" job, I thought you meant something relating to law but now I'm guessing you literally mean legal rather than illegal? What illegal job were you gna go for? lol
Re: No Topic 6
You — Sun, 16 Jan 2011 - 16:52
bank robber obviously.
Re: No Topic 6
s.b.f — Sun, 16 Jan 2011 - 16:59
Doctor Who's great.
Re: No Topic 6
LookingToSee — Sun, 16 Jan 2011 - 17:58
the way i formulated... "lots of money quickly" i knew that if i didnt add "legal" i would have gotten suggestions like ban robber/drug dealer etc..but i wanted serious answers..hence...
sorry for confusion!
Re: No Topic 6
TPOS — Wed, 16 Feb 2011 - 17:14
Jeremy Clarkson:I was burgled a while back and the police still haven't found her
Hammond: Her?
J: Well I'm not sexist am I?!
Re: No Topic 6
TPOS — Thu, 10 Mar 2011 - 23:24
"Americans were against and scared of communism, in the 1950s, as they are now Anti-Islamic and scared of terrorist attacks"
Re: No Topic 6
Omrow — Wed, 16 Mar 2011 - 14:08
Why are Wahhabi troops invading Bahrain?
I saw on BBC there had been shooting of protestors by Saudi military who rolled into Bahrain two days ago.
Anyway,
Lets close this Part 6 and chill at the 7.
http://www.therevival.co.uk/forum/general/8216
Pagination