#@$!@#!!!

ADMIN!

I forgot by stupid password and my brilliant attempt to not get spanned screwed me out of having my password emailed to me! You know my email though, - help me out!

Perfect end to a miserable week! One of my professors had the nerve to tell me I am spending too much time helping my wife (Ya know, since SHE JUST HAD TWINS :roll: ) and that despite my perfect grades if my attendance does not go up he is going to dock me percentage points on my grade. I almost buried the little twit, but i gave up fighting for lent and its really important to Annette that I not fly off the handle so much.

On top of that I was politely informed by the good city of Boston that I have to have my vehicle reregistered to Mass. SO THAT THEY CAN GIVE ME PARKING TICKETS.

!????!?!?!? I seriously wonder if these people have been breathing in too many fumes.

What the hell are people supposed to do when they get angry and cant drink or punch things?!

This is nonsense!

done

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

For some reason its not working... I tried changing to all caps, all lower case and just the "A" capitalized but it is not letting me in... is it possible for you to at least change my email address to my actual email address? - that way I could just use the form to request a new PW.

:oops: for got to make the account active after changing the password!

I have also changed the email addy to and over that posh game at yahoo dot com

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.