I come in peace, Revivalers.

103 posts / 0 new
Last post

HarajukuDoll wrote:
That would be interesting to watch...
Biggrin

dollface! Leave my Bilanchild alone! or i will sit on you!!

(i gotta say it, coz she's going to hate me otherwise. and i canny have this..no i canny..)

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
or i will sit on you!!

Well..I guess being sat on isn't very fun...

 

Lol @ your profile pic. Lol

@ Billz maybe it's the way you stand? LOL

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:
Lol @ your profile pic. Lol

@ Billz maybe it's the way you stand? LOL

I canny lol at this for the little bit of dignity that I have left, but the Friends quote has been noted

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:
Lol @ your profile pic. Lol

@ Billz maybe it's the way you stand? LOL

I canny lol at this for the little bit of dignity that I have left, but the Friends quote has been noted

See only Billz would get quote. Cause she's cool like dat

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:
bilan wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:
Lol @ your profile pic. Lol

@ Billz maybe it's the way you stand? LOL

I canny lol at this for the little bit of dignity that I have left, but the Friends quote has been noted

See only Billz would get quote. Cause she's cool like dat

Biggrin

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Foysol89 wrote:
bilan wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:
Lol @ your profile pic. Lol

@ Billz maybe it's the way you stand? LOL

I canny lol at this for the little bit of dignity that I have left, but the Friends quote has been noted

See only Billz would get quote. Cause she's cool like dat

nope coz she watches Friends. thats it. aint nothing cool about that.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Don't hate what you can't imitate..suck on tht booya!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Who's hating?! GaRps. It's all love and peace here. Yups. Love and peace.

 

I is feeling none of the love ad seeing nowt of the peace, nuh-uh!
and when u say garps...loool! its like some...thingamaji gasp lol!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

GaRps. Why you cuss My GaRpsing? I see where all the peace go to now!! -_-
Man Im talking freaky now.

 

HarajukuDoll wrote:
GaRps. Why you cuss My GaRpsing? I see where all the peace go to now!! -_-
Man Im talking freaky now.

Thats what it reminds me off! Who remembers in HP, Hagrids giant half brother??? lol!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Was his name garps or Grawp??? i canny remember, canny wait for the last one to come out now.

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Tis Grawp indeedy! I didnt even see the first half cos I had no-one to go with! Sad

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Harry Potter BETRAYERSSSSSSSSS.
If you truly loved the books you'd HATE the films!! -_-.
Those films drive me mental. SOBSOB Sad . I got nightmares after I finished the last book!! I would dream of George sitting by himself and looking so SAD because of dear Fred!! DOBBY SNIFFFFFFFFFFFF. Man this is all too depressing. AND SNAPE. Man Why WHY did he have to be a good guy?

 

HarajukuDoll wrote:
Harry Potter BETRAYERSSSSSSSSS.
If you truly loved the books you'd HATE the films!! -_-.
Those films drive me mental. SOBSOB Sad . I got nightmares after I finished the last book!! I would dream of George sitting by himself and looking so SAD because of dear Fred!! DOBBY SNIFFFFFFFFFFFF. Man this is all too depressing. AND SNAPE. Man Why WHY did he have to be a good guy?

umm..dude...r u okay??!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

No WAY man. Harry Potter ALWAYS makes me emotional!!!

 

HarajukuDoll wrote:
No WAY man. Harry Potter ALWAYS makes me emotional!!!

I guess I canny be calling u Harry anymore then...so Dirty it is then! Biggrin

Deep breath Dirty, deep breath! I think JKR said there possibly could be another novel..ya never know..

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

out of all the fiction books there is out there. you guys had to go mental over a book heavily laden with magic, shirk, and a heck of a lot of other sinful stuff... no wait, the "magic" aspect is enough...

so wrong, so wrong...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

AVADACADAVRA (I Think). Ruuuuuuuuuuuun. Me doing MAGIC!!!
Woops. :oops:

 

Lilly wrote:
out of all the fiction books there is out there. you guys had to go mental over a book heavily laden with magic, shirk, and a heck of a lot of other sinful stuff... no wait, the "magic" aspect is enough...

so wrong, so wrong...


Now that's what you call killing a post!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Lilly wrote:
out of all the fiction books there is out there. you guys had to go mental over a book heavily laden with magic, shirk, and a heck of a lot of other sinful stuff... no wait, the "magic" aspect is enough...

so wrong, so wrong...

killjoy! take ya self elsewhere will ya??! Blum 3

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

actually you bunch of ignorant immature fools. its BUZZKILLER.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
its BUZZKILLER.

KILLLJOYYYYYYYYYYYYY :badgrin:

 

HarajukuDoll wrote:
Lilly wrote:
its BUZZKILLER.

KILLLJOYYYYYYYYYYYYY :badgrin:

you wouldnt get it... NEWWWWWWBIIIEEEEEE

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

but because i like you dollface, is what we were talking about. referring to the last point especially.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

HarajukuDoll wrote:
Harry Potter BETRAYERSSSSSSSSS.
If you truly loved the books you'd HATE the films!! -_-.
Those films drive me mental. SOBSOB Sad . I got nightmares after I finished the last book!! I would dream of George sitting by himself and looking so SAD because of dear Fred!! DOBBY SNIFFFFFFFFFFFF. Man this is all too depressing. AND SNAPE. Man Why WHY did he have to be a good guy?

Tis true, the films are so gaaay compared to the books but what else can i do when JKR ended it all. :/

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:
HarajukuDoll wrote:
Harry Potter BETRAYERSSSSSSSSS.
If you truly loved the books you'd HATE the films!! -_-.
Those films drive me mental. SOBSOB Sad . I got nightmares after I finished the last book!! I would dream of George sitting by himself and looking so SAD because of dear Fred!! DOBBY SNIFFFFFFFFFFFF. Man this is all too depressing. AND SNAPE. Man Why WHY did he have to be a good guy?

Tis true, the films are so gaaay compared to the books but what else can i do when JKR ended it all. :/

We need to threaten her! Sure we can do it beteen us lot, plus Jim Bob does MMA. If a beardie doing MMA doesnt do it, I dont know wht will!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Pages

Log in or register to post comments