With Hate - From the Ripper

Someone on some other thread who calls themselves "Power of Silence" says I should intro, so here goes:

As you pass through a lonely alley late at night and hear footsteps, tip tap, tip tap right behind you, you turn around and see no one there, chances are it's THE RIPPER!!!!!!!!!

I love what fear does to a person, ever seen a cornered cat? A mother cougar defending her cubs against a grizzly bear?
A rape victim?

Look into her eyes just before you slash her throat!!
Scared, yet hopeful, will she fight? will she give in? moments of desperation, she actually looks at you hoping for mercy, almost as if you are god, her life in your hands, she will do anything to live another day.
The cold steel blade passes through her throat, with no resistance at all, almost like a hot knife through butter, she does not resist anymore, she accepts her fate, she accepts her fate....

errmmmmm now im scared...of you lol
you have some weird state of thinking dude. i wont be surprised if i found you on the news tomorrow lool

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

Ohhhhkayyyyyyyy(*lift one eyebrow*) i hope you are just quoting from a book or something, if not you're seriously sick and twisted.

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

LOL

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Aint is being sexist calling a women 'vulnerable'? Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Hahahahah you guys are too funny, i didnt see the sexist card coming at all. The guys getting gunned down by women..........jack the ripper would not be proud

Was that sexist???? Smile

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
LOL

LOL????? this is not LOL feefs!!!!

and i agree with mush! just let me knw wht time slot uve got booked...

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Foysol89 wrote:
Ohhhhkayyyyyyyy(*lift one eyebrow*) i hope you are just quoting from a book or something, if not you're seriously sick and twisted.

All da mind, the book of endless pages...

If I ever have to kill for something, it would be for, "A woman"
If I ever have to kill something it would have to be, "A woman"

Ocean wrote:
You like to intimidate people?

She? You coward, kill a man your own size or bigger! Why pick on something so vulnerable? Where's the fun in that? and not to mention you're sexist too, you must be a man!

It's great fun intimidating people, u should try it out sometimes, have you ever stared at a stranger straight in the eye? See how long they can hold it, hardly a few seconds and they start looking elsewhere, you can actually feel how uncomfortable they are!

It's even more fun when she's a women, they are just so concious.

Where is the fun in killing someone your own size or bigger??
Did you ever see a Lion not killing a buck because it was too small, it wanted fair play or a challenge??

In the wild you choose the smallest and weakest to prey on, in the wild its survival of the strongest. So unless you are the strongest, nobody gives a damn, you can cry fair play all you want, but that aint gonna take you out of the body bag...

Ocean wrote:
Aint is being sexist calling a women 'vulnerable'? Blum 3

nope. it's clear from his story that the woman whoever she is is feeble as she can't clearly look after herself (self defense and all that)

SO you see it's a fact rather than a sexist remark. It's a known fact that men are generally physically stronger than women, nothing sexist there.

But Jack clearly seems to be a erm... ladykiller?

Yeah, I just love it, they just so WEAK, and even better is all the excuses they make about it, justifying why they did not fight off their rapists, excuses, excuses, excuses... Easy pickings!!

mush91 wrote:
you have some weird state of thinking dude. i wont be surprised if i found you on the news tomorrow lool

You should be more worried about becoming the news...

i hope for your sake i dont run into you :badgrin:

I think he just wants a cuddle.

(PS, maybe have the full kalima in your signature?)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

are you offering to cuddle him? Smile

how are we suppose to take that..euh..guy..seriously?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Jack the Ripper wrote:
mush91 wrote:

bloody retard" the only reason i would be on the news is because ima beat you up

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

Mush, Foysol, calm down!

Mush, Foysol, calm down!

we are calm, i just don't understand the guy, does he want to be taken seriously or not. i hate people who pretend to be something they're not, especially online that's just sad.

the guy needs to straighten things up

Foysol89 wrote:
Mush, Foysol, calm down!

we are calm, i just don't understand the guy, does he want to be taken seriously or not. i hate people who pretend to be something they're not, especially online that's just sad.

the guy needs to straighten things up

lol haha seriously? i was messing around i dont do internet beef
but seriously there is something wrong with you
i think you can see that though from what eeryone else has said
sorry if i offended you though my bad.

mush91 wrote:

lol haha seriously? i was messing around i dont do internet beef

good stuff! Smile
Quote:

but seriously there is something wrong with you
i think you can see that though from what eeryone else has said
sorry if i offended you though my bad.

who are you talking to? :S

mush91 wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:
mush91 wrote:

bloody retard" the only reason i would be on the news is because ima beat you up

I sure do hope u can back that up with action?
I tight grip round your throat for bout 2 mins and you'll loose all taste for a fight, it'll sap the energy right out of your guts, your face will change colour, you voice will change to a squick and u will be beggin for mercy...

Mush, Foysol, calm down!

Nah let em bark, I like it..

sad, sad, sad so very sad Sad

GROSS.

action to be taken: IGNORE

Jack the Ripper wrote:
Mush, Foysol, calm down!

Nah let em bark, I like it..

by the way the bit where i said i dont do internet beef and when i said my bad and sorry was to you.
but you know what though your a funny guy your on revival magazine making yourself look gangster...haha not working mate

How did you come across revival, ripper?

How did you come across revival, ripper?

Good question, I don't know, was just monkeying around the net and came across it...

may I ask, are you muslim?

Ofcourse he is.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

If anything, I really liked the description in your intro, just paints the scene in ones mind. Now how about putting those skills to some better use Wink haha. Reading peoples comments to this is Lol

Suhail wrote:
If anything, I really liked the description in your intro, just paints the scene in ones mind. Now how about putting those skills to some better use Wink haha. Reading peoples comments to this is Lol

Thanks for the compliment...

Pages