The following rules must be adhered to whilst using these forums:
1. A generally pleasant demeanor and cordiality in language is requested during discussions.
2. Please keep all discussion of similar topics within the same thread. New threads deemed to be too similar to ones already presetn may be deleted.
3. Use of any profanity or obscenities of any kind within a post, even disguised with *asterisks or dashes etc will either lead to editing or deleting of the entire message.
4. Use of upper case and bold (font) is not permissible for the whole of the message body, however it may be used to add emphasis to words or phrases contained within your message.
5. The subject of your message should be in accordance with the theme of the forum. (if the text is found irrelevant to the theme, it may be deleted).We also request you to avoid straying from the 'topic' of discussion.
6. Please stay within the thread while answering to a former response in the existing threads. Creating new threads to address someone on a topic which is already being discussed in a pre existing thread, rolls the screen unnecessarily and pushes the older ongoing discussions down the list and below the display window.
7. We request you to always choose a topic for your message, and take care that it is not obscene, provocative or insolent.
8. Spamming of any kind is not allowed.
9. Keep the Title relevant to the actual messages
10. We request you not to post URLs of sites the sole existence of which is to slander a religion or spread lies about it.
11. We will not tolerate personal attacks on participants from ANY Community (personal attacks are defined as comments that reflect upon the person instead of their opinion). Furthermore, any insults intended to ANY religion or ANY prophet of God, or ANY holy scripture shall be removed.
12. Slanderous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening and harassing comments are not tolerated. ALL comments by the person who adopts such a manner may be removed and the person will lose the privilege of participating in the forums in future.
13. We don't allow impersonation of other participants or such accounts will be removed.
14. Screen names that are obscene or slanderous shall be denied access.
15. Any discussion about the identity of any of the moderating team is not permitted. All posts will be deleted or heavily modified. This is a no-go area.
16. If any board member is found inadequate in observing any of the above rules they will be warned by the moderators before denying him/her access to discussion boards in future.
We wish everybody a pleasant stay and an enriching experience on these forums.