David Cameron says the UK is a Christian country

i heard this on the radio, question time. its weird but non muslims were angered by it rather than muslims. many called in and said its largely and agnostic or atheisticm country and faith should never be mixed with politics in a democracy. well i agree.

but im not offended by what cameron said, i mean many of the christian values he is talking about are. values shared by muslims and other faiths. i always thought this country was going down the toilet because it lacked moral values, its all about living for urself and the moment. as long as no crazy religious laws are forced upon us i dont mind the values like loving ur neighbour, well muslims arent suposed to eat if they know their neighbours go without, we take it to another level in my opinion. its a good thing all in all. unless i am naive and theres some other agenda. is cameron secretly wih the knights of the templar lol

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

Why would Muslim be angered by it?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I know but Hajjar said

Quote:
its weird but non muslims were angered by it rather than muslims.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

No, people like cameron are to blame for supposed 'going down the toilet' of society.

then again, every generation has felt society is going down the toilet and the is decline in moral values etc.

that's kinda why its called 'conservatism', cos they want to (supposedly) 'keep it the same' or go back to 'old values'

guff

Don't just do something! Stand there.