Hayder on Hajj Radio

I dont knw if anyone missed it or wanted to avoid listenin to Hayder - understandable Biggrin but i found this on Minhaj forums and Mujahida has linked it on the events section.

As Hayder will be on the radio, this would be a good opportunity to ask questions on "Eid not Weed" article also generaly just to support the Revival. Make sure you ask tough questions from duhboy :twisted: (maybe we shud go easy on him hmm)

I might call in if my voice is still here, kinda lost my voice last night after zikr lol

So its 4-6 Today and you can listen to it on this link:

Wasalam

P.s. Keep prayin for me - studying aint goin too well! Cray 2

"Mujahidah" wrote:
[color=blue][b]"YOUTH SHOW" Bought to you by the Minhaj Youth League (MYL)

Tune in on HAJJ RADIO 87.9FM or listen ONLINE

Mon - Fri
4.00pm - 6.00pm

Content:-
Teelawat
Nasheeds
Requests
Discussions and much more!

Organized by the Minhaj Brothers just for the Youth!

Bought to you by Minhaj Welfare Foundation in conjuction with Jamia Masjid Minhaj ul Qur'an [/b][/color]

[color=red]P.S:- On Wednesday there will be a special representative coming in from THE REVIVAL magazine - The writter of the article "EID NOT WEED" published in Issue 3 Sept/Oct.

Discussions regarding the issues facing the youth today, an opportunity for people to take up issues with the Magazine, make suggestions and also a contribution appeal will take place

You can also ask questions reagarding the topic on the day on:-

(01282) 723455[/color]

[b]N.B. The Revival Magazine is not an affiliated with any group or sect, we merely try to reach out as far and wide as possible, through any means available. [/b]

awww sis sooo nice ta see u back Biggrin

yeh gona Insha'Allah tune in - should be good :!:

did u guys listen 2 the show :?:

it was really good and lively 2 say the least :!:

i rang in :!: :!:

I managed to catch the last 30 minutes of the show Al Hamdulillah.

I was half hoping for someone to cut Brother Zem off when he said:

"Be..More..Active!"

and say:

"Yeah lets blow stuff up!"

Dirol Good show, except for the bollywood track at the end of it.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

yeh the jokers lol

yeh that naat came on and im like thats in the tune of song :!:

missed it . can it still be listened to?

I just caught a few minutes at around 6.

But from what I heard it was great.

"muslim_kuri" wrote:
did u guys listen 2 the show :?:

it was really good and lively 2 say the least :!:

i rang in :!: :!:

I assume you were the girl from halifax, unless you got a really deep manly voice. Lol

Decent show. Can anyone tell me the Sami yusuf song they had on half way through, the one used by islam channel to advertise the Global unity conference. Also how many time the phrase Kufr and gora was used?

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

yeh Subhan'Allah it was really good - a lot of topics were covered

some including: eid and wimmy road (obviously) Lol the role of mosques, imams and even death came up :!: oh yeh and the word 'goray' came up quite a few times lol and Muslims interaction with them

overall - excellant job brothers Biggrin

"yuit" wrote:
I assume you were the girl from halifax, unless you got a really deep manly voice. Lol

lol yeh that was me

"yuit" wrote:
Decent show. Can anyone tell me the Sami yusuf song they had on half wat through, the one used by islam channel to advertise the Global unity conference.

heard it before but dont know what its called

aww go-osh!!! :shock: i really wanted to listen in and hear Hayduh make a fool of himself (joking - sure u did a great job, well done!)... Wink

...but not feeling too well so had a nap and slept through it. :evil:

is there a 'Listen Again' option on the website?

its Wednesday today...?

wassalaam,
a disillusioned Aasiyah [size=7](yes, i did just get outta bed).[/size] :?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Yeah Aasiyah we can tell :roll: lol

Yeah it was good, hayder spoke much more, maybe because Ed wasn't hogging the mic this time. I don't know :? . But saying that, new topic need to be discuss on these shows, they at time seem to be going over old ground over and over again.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

salaam

cut them sum slack
they were good Masahallah
although yeh they were a teeny weeny bit repetitive with sum questions and they kinda skipped from topic to topic, it was ok and yes Brother Hayder was alot louder this time lol

job well done Mashallah

"Angel" wrote:
P.s. Keep prayin for me - studying aint goin too well! Cray 2

ditto! :?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Well guys, i dno wat ppl think of me on this forum. I can be a lil childish etc at times, but what did u think of me on the radio show.

There was Brother Zain who is the presenter of the Show, then there was Hayder who evryone seems to know, and i was the other guy, it was my 1st time on the radio, not sure how i came off.

It was a lil unorganised, and i think if more people called in it would have been better.

The presenter said this was the best show he's ever done, and invited us down again. And, hopefully me and Hayder will go again next week, inshallah ther'll be more people listening and ringing in. And b4 we do go, we'll be sure to let u guys on this forum know, so u can listen and hopefully ring in.

Thanks Muslim_Kuri from halifax who rang in.

So people,

1. What you think of me on radio, interesting, a bore? (hayder kept cutting me off, and i didnt want to be rude and cut him off so i dint say as much as i would have liked)

2. What topics do you think should be discussed on the next show, inshallah.

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

I never listened.

But it seems Hayder has picked up some bad habits from 'Ed, with all the mic-hogging!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"razor" wrote:
Well guys, i dno wat ppl think of me on this forum. I can be a lil childish etc at times, but what did u think of me on the radio show.

There was Brother Zain who is the presenter of the Show, then there was Hayder who evryone seems to know, and i was the other guy, it was my 1st time on the radio, not sure how i came off.

so your bro Mohsin right? Subhan'Allah the show was really good considering it was your 1st time - well done!

"razor" wrote:
The presenter said this was the best show he's ever done, and invited us down again. And, hopefully me and Hayder will go again next week, inshallah ther'll be more people listening and ringing in. And b4 we do go, we'll be sure to let u guys on this forum know, so u can listen and hopefully ring in.

u sure its not because hayduh asked ta come again lol nah im sure the presenter would have called ya back anyway

"razor" wrote:
Thanks Muslim_Kuri from halifax who rang in.

your welcome...no probs Biggrin

"razor" wrote:
So people,

1. What you think of me on radio, interesting, a bore? (hayder kept cutting me off, and i didnt want to be rude and cut him off so i dint say as much as i would have liked)

2. What topics do you think should be discussed on the next show, inshallah.

nah u weren't a bore - the whole thing was live and kicking all the way through...yeh maybe next time u can have it more organised so every1 gets chance ta talk equally

iv mentioned some topics on the 'hayder thread' but jus ta re-cap

1 - parents > importance of communication with them n obedience n respect

2 - friends > the sort of friends we should be looking 4...what we can do ta bring our friends 2wards Islam

3 - difficulties faced by Muslims living in Britain n how they can be overcome

Yup im Mohsin.

V were thinking of some topics, and we thought a good one would be the dating culture. I.e. muslims youth dating, going out, having boyfriends girlfriends etc.

And also v could hav something on youth going clubbing drinking etc, and the effects its having on us now, and effects it'll have on future generations.

Wat u reckon of these topics.

And thanks once agen for ringing in, seems you were one of few who had the guts to ring Biggrin

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"razor" wrote:
Yup im Mohsin.

V were thinking of some topics, and we thought a good one would be the dating culture. I.e. muslims youth dating, going out, having boyfriends girlfriends etc.

And also v could hav something on youth going clubbing drinking etc, and the effects its having on us now, and effects it'll have on future generations.

Wat u reckon of these topics.

yeh i think theyr'e great topics ta discuss - dating, drinking, clubbing etc affect majority of the youth 2day and if not personally then most ppl know someone whos in2 that stuff so yeh i think thats a great idea

"razor" wrote:
And thanks once agen for ringing in, seems you were one of few who had the guts to ring Biggrin

no problem...lol i realised afterwards that i was the only sis that rang in :!: most were probably avoiding it lol but i wasn't expecting all the Q's but i dint get grilled like someone would have liked Lol Dirol

salaam

yeh the radio show woz reeli gud, and up-beat :!:

yeh gud job big sis!!..takes sum guts ringing in!... Wink Blum 3 LOL

good job brotha mohsin...the show went reeli gud..it woz a laf listenin to it..n yeh the topics that u guys hav mentioned sound good..we should be discussin topics like these to let the youth know whats rong n what right...

once agen job well-done!...

ps...the sistas show woz also reeli good!...keep it up :!: Lol Biggrin

'LiFe iS a TeSt...Be SuRe 2 PaSs iT'