[TedTalk] Superheroes inspired by Islam

The idea that the stories of the superheroes are inspired by the stories of the prophets is new to me, I was not aware of any such linkage.

Anyone seen "the 99" animated series? the short clip shown in the talk did not seem to be too technical...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Hmm, I wonder how that link was made.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I thought that link was convincingly made right at the start of the 20 minute talk.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lol I know but just wondering what made them think of it, it's quite [well I don't know what word I'm looking for...]

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

This is a really talented brother. I pray that there are more Muslims willing to use their tools, skills, crafts and gifts to benefit not only Islam itself and the Muslim community, but to also change the image of Muslims, arabs, africans and people of the east. His intentions are wonderful and inshaAllah he will be rewarded for this effort.