a 4 days week, any good? (read first comment for more info)

yes, it could work
31% (11 votes)
nah..that'd be useless
17% (6 votes)
nope it wouldn't work!
19% (7 votes)
I dont want to share my job with anyone!
0% (0 votes)
we should try it out
33% (12 votes)
Total votes: 36

I was thinking something along the line. One job, two people, shared through the week, So one work, let's say mon-thurs. and the other friday-sun.

but thinking about it maybe that isnt a greatish idea. what about working five a day. but just half the day. and the other half for the other person.

or maybe person A works mon to thurs wed morning. and the other from web afternoon to friday?

or doing mon-wed. and then thurs-fri/sat?

instead of creating more jobs, share jobs, no?
all this creating jobs has led to really silly jobs being created..just for the sake of them being created.

it would (i think) close down the money gap between the poor and rich. wouldnt it?

i sound communistic...

but seriously. what's your opinion?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

In such a situation, there would be less possibilities of people meeting up for wahtever.

Half the people would be working on a saturday, the other half wont.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

it would only take place during working hours. time in which, usually, they wouldnt even have the opportunity to meet. now, the ones who dont work the certain days can meet. there's always evening and sunday.

and i gave other scenarios, the am/pm one.

Ocean wrote:
robots...

and plus, one's natural talents would never be recognised... those are the talents that will take you up up up the career ladder! and if you're sharing who's going to fill the gap in a higher role?

whats the point in "climbing" that "ladder" anyway, at the end of the day you'll be climbing and they wont be any more rungs...

fill the gap in a higher role? what do you mean? can't we still share?

it'll open up the world a bit, you'll have to work with someone pretty closely to be doing the same job.