Would you face your worst fears?

Salaamz,
b4 any1 evn says that there is already a thread 4 this o wats the point in this thread, i dont kno but i jus thort id start 1 anyway.
so the topic is wat is your worst fear and wud u eva face it o not?
also is it tru that wateva u fear most is actually wat u want but jus dont kno how to get bout it?
my worst fear is livin a life without my mum,
iv always hated it wen she used to get angry n say that shez gona die but now shez gone i jus cant hack it
n livin a life without her is basically a challenge n my worst fear coz its hard............
Wassalaam

my worst fear is brekin up wiv m8s.
one thing iv learnt in lyf is dat m8z r an important part
of ur lyf n dat widout them id b lost coz at the end of the day my tru m8z r the one who stand by me thru thick n thin.

"RuBz" wrote:
Salaamz,
b4 any1 evn says that there is already a thread 4 this o wats the point in this thread, i dont kno but i jus thort id start 1 anyway.
so the topic is wat is your worst fear and wud u eva face it o not?
also is it tru that wateva u fear most is actually wat u want but jus dont kno how to get bout it?
my worst fear is livin a life without my mum,
iv always hated it wen she used to get angry n say that shez gona die but now shez gone i jus cant hack it
n livin a life without her is basically a challenge n my worst fear coz its hard............
Wassalaam

Good topic

I think my worst fear is like yours, that is not having my parents around me. Because they help build us too the position we are. But saying that i think as to our own development, there has too be a time where we have to depart, because a parent shouldn't never have too go throught the trauma of having to burying their own child. I think we should be just grateful for having had our parents for how long as we had them, i known of some people who never knew their parents and they have no foundation of structure to their life. So even if we have 10-15-25 years with our parents, we should consider it a blessing, because they can never leave you then as they would have left a impression on your in that time. Which we should use to push ourselves to become better people and build our faith in Allah swt, as he the only thing that constant in our lives.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

My worst fear is dying, without having pleased my lord

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

i kno wat u mean by ur worst fear bein bout dyin widout plzin ALLAH SWT
coz im lyk dat wen im all alone i fink n c wat av i actually done dat will help me in da nxt lyf n wen ders not much i get scared n pray dat my death b far 4 i need to plz Allah mre n do mre gud deedz.

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

"RuBz" wrote:
coz im lyk dat wen im all alone i fink n c wat av i actually done dat will help me in da nxt lyf n wen ders not much i get scared n pray dat my death b far 4 i need to plz Allah mre n do mre gud deedz.

True, not sure what my worst fear is buts its probably scary, sometimes fear is okay, I used to half throw myself down the stairs, because the adrenalin was such a rush, I get the same experience in my French class nowadays. Lol

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

My worst fear is dying an not being a true muslim, displeasing Allah (swt), letting the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) down after he Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) has done so much for us.

Fear of being the last one to die from my family/relatives - cant imagine life without any of them, love them too much may Allah give them a long life full of iman.

Fears that aren't so important as the above: mice, spiders etc (any disgustin creepy crawlies ewww)

My worst fear is probaly growing old. I also fear change....i like the way things are and dont want them to change....and when the do change all i do is reminise the old times!!

I have no idea what my worst fear is... probably failure to achieve anything important.

Don't think I want to face that

would you face your worst fears?

no but if the price was high enough then maybe - no i dont think i would my worst fear is like Angel mice and rats i dont think i would ever face one

my fear is so bad i dont even like writing those rodents names

"Constantine" wrote:
I have no idea what my worst fear is... probably failure to achieve anything important.

yea but if you face that then at the end of the day ul know that u tried n u did all u cud dat way u wont b dat dissapointed as u wud regret not tryin in da first place.ope u get wat i mean sori if its confusin

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

"RuBz" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

yea but if you face that then at the end of the day ul know that u tried n u did all u cud dat way u wont b dat dissapointed as u wud regret not tryin in da first place.ope u get wat i mean sori if its confusin

I do.. but trying really hard just doesn't suffice for me.

You either win, or you lose. No silver medal for second place

"Constantine" wrote:
"RuBz" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

I do.. but trying really hard just doesn't suffice for me.

You either win, or you lose. No silver medal for second place

If life gives u a chance then take it for they dont come often n not all get it, so no matter wat the outcome is ul atleast av sum satisfaction.

Hadrat Ali said "If you fear somthing-you should just do it"

I fear...not achieving my goals, I have a fear of failure (be it some test in Uni or the test of life)...I fear being responsible for letting down my parents...I fear becoming insincere...I fear going off the right track.

I also fear creepy crawlies and other stuff...Come, to think of it. I fear a lot of things. :?

Salam

She doesn't really fear these things.

She is confusing fear with lack of confidence.

Omrow

I think I know what I fear Omrow.

Its better to be lacking in confidence then overly confident.

Whatever it is that you truly fear, you have not placed on the list.

My worst Fear is similiar to your's but I'm more worried about losing someone else in my family because if that did happen there would be no way I could face it. In fact if that did happen, the only thing that would stop me from killing myself is Islam and my faith.
It gives me great comfort though to realise that The Prophet Mohammed(peace be upon him) was an orphan, yet he was the greatest man that ever lived!!!

Yasmine has spoken the truth. By the way, nice name.

"Yasmine" wrote:
My worst Fear is similiar to your's but I'm more worried about losing someone else in my family because if that did happen there would be no way I could face it. In fact if that did happen, the only thing that would stop me from killing myself is Islam and my faith.
It gives me great comfort though to realise that The Prophet Mohammed(peace be upon him) was an orphan, yet he was the greatest man that ever lived!!!

I'm also terrified of losing people in my family-namely mum/dad. If that happened my whole world would turn upside down.

When mum's late back from somewhere, I start to have a panic attack. :?

I think all this fear proves how weak we are as individuals. If our level of Iman (faith) was high, we'd never stress or fear...

"Yasmine" wrote:

sis life gives us alot of suprises which we are neva equipped for but all we can do is have faith in ALLAH SWT and pray that we get thru everythin with his blessings.
may Allah guide you n keep up with the strength you have,
i know its hard but ur a real fighter n i say this wid all i know of u.
my prayers are wid u sis.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"Yasmine" wrote:

I'm also terrified of losing people in my family-namely mum/dad. If that happened my whole world would turn upside down.

I think all this fear proves how weak we are as individuals. If our level of Iman (faith) was high, we'd never stress or fear...

youre right but its also natural to feel like this especially when as young we live with our parents and our whole world revolves around them and is shaped by them.

there was an awliya his name escapes me that he was so lost in the love for Allah he did not even attend his mothers funeral - at first i was shocked at this but then i realised as you that true iman erradicates stress, grief and fear

"seema*" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:
"Yasmine" wrote:

youre right but its also natural to feel like this especially when as young we live with our parents and our whole world revolves around them and is shaped by them.

Why does the world feel so small wen eva sum1 loses one o both of their parents?
I dnt kno bout others but life aint the same for me now that mumz gne but
i still have my faith in Allah n hope HE SWT always giudes me so that i may b able to giv a gud name to my mother INSHA-ALLAH

oh yea is it tru dat
wen someone fears somethin it is usually wat they desire?

"RuBz" wrote:
oh yea is it tru dat
wen someone fears somethin it is usually wat they desire?

:?:

I dont think so

why would anyone desire scary stuff-such as failure, death in family? etc

rubz one desires most what one aught not have shakespeare said that i'm sure

the having of something i think you'll find is never as good as the wanting of it - words to that affect Spock said that in star trek

"Dawud" wrote:
"RuBz" wrote:

True, not sure what my worst fear is buts its probably scary, sometimes fear is okay,[b] I used to half throw myself down the stairs, because the adrenalin was such a rush[/b], I get the same experience in my French class nowadays. Lol

That explains a lot Biggrin [/b]

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

[b]FEAR[/b]... is the path to the darkside. Fear leads to [b]anger[/b]... anger leads to [b]hate[/b] and hate... leads to [b]suffering!![/b]

Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom. One must learn to master their fears only then will they truely be free from their restraints.

Fear is also a question: What are you afraid of, and why? Just as the seed of health is in illness, because illness contains information, your fears are a treasure house of self-knowledge if you explore them.

So what is it that i fear...

Back in BLACK