Snow watch 2010

Seems we be entering winter me harties. Arrr.

Post in here when you see snow. Arrr.

(I make a good pirate don't I? arrr.)

Tags: 

You wrote:
Seems we be entering winter me harties. Arrr.

Post in here when you see snow. Arrr.

(I make a good pirate don't I? arrr.)

lol your missing an eye patch, long hair, tattoos, forked hand, knife and a ship. Blum 3

Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; it is destroyed when you are cruel.

and a parrot. Or an undead monkey.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
and a parrot. Or an undead monkey.

why say undead monkey? why not just monkey? :shock:

Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; it is destroyed when you are cruel.

Arrr i be captain Barbosa and i tame these here seas arrrr the black pearl shall be mines again arrrr....i liked POC lol

According to its gonna snow on Saturday Biggrin
Altho there was oodious amounts of frost on the car in the early hours of this morning.

I'm gna make dua it doesn't snow.

Remember that time when everything was being translated into pirate language? urgh. lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Sephy wrote:
According to its gonna snow on Saturday Biggrin

. but snow showers tonight and tomorrow.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

it's snowing in Huddersfield now!

Huddersfield doesn't count.

cos he doesn't live there

None of us are from there.

let it snowwwwwwwwwwwwwww, i shall post in this topic as soon as it does..but...i was wearing an enourmous hoodie under my coat, with gloves and scarf around my neck and my teeth were shattering uncontrollably...how am i gona survive the snow temps...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

It was snowing in glasgow too, didn't like driving to work, God bless hubby who warmed the car up as well as cleaning it.

Hate driving generally but more so in snow Sad

There was a bit of snow here in the morning. Not nearly enough to get exited/angry over though.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I want to make lots of snow statues. What can I make?

Iv already thought of a tardis and dalek.:D

What else What else What else What else What else What else

I hear there was some here before I woke up. None settled.

It's snowed & Snowing here.. i got my wellingtons out & built a mini snwman with my little cousin. was rathr fun Smile but i fell over multiple times.

Exception wrote:
but i fell over multiple times.

you say that as if its a bad thing!

You wrote:
Exception wrote:
but i fell over multiple times.

you say that as if its a bad thing!

IT WAS AMAZING ,. the kids found it sehr HILLARIOUS.

It snowed her in Sheffield last night and its settled ¬.¬

angelic wrote:
It was snowing in glasgow too, didn't like driving to work, God bless hubby who warmed the car up as well as cleaning it.

Hate driving generally but more so in snow Sad

+1 My husband does the same Biggrin

SNOW IN LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Had to dig the car out of inches of snow today.
The novelty wore off after just 10 mins :/

Back in BLACK

YES YES SNOW IN LONDON!
tooooo cold though lol

i swear i heard some places out of london got thick snow....i want it to be a blizard so i can stay home instead of going work lol

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

lots & lots of snow ! no school cus i can't gt there roads are badd & its far too walk., i could but dad thinks i'm going to drown in snow (he thinks its funny),. its not closed though, my school NEVER closes..

We haven't had lots of snow yet - well its a normal amount if you don't compare it to the how much we got at the end of last year/start of this year.

So did you stay at home?

nope.

Lilly wrote:
SNOW IN LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Only it didnt last very long...:(
I need snow...i need a day of school! Blum 3
Apparently somewhere in Huddersfield or something it snowed 20 INCHES!!! lucky or what!?...
Just waiting for more.....still waiting....still wait.....still wa....still...zzzzzzzzz Wink

"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt" - Augustus Waters

Pages