ISLAM POSSESSION & JINNS

125 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Med" wrote:
Seriously I have heard abt salem witch trials but in medieval times they also would burn convicted witches at the stake in england. And the trials they had to endure are quite famous - [b]throwing her in a lake of blessed water, if she was innocent the water would accept her and she would sink/drown and if she was guilty then the holy water would not accept such a devilish woman and the witch would float on top and be taken off and killed.[/b]

Not much of a test. Poor things, either way they ended up dead.

that happened in early saxon christian period and continued for a good few centuries, perhaps its popularity was decreasing as the renaissance came into more full swing, but that is debatable because rather than burning witches the burnings were done of heretics so basically it is a good british tradition.

Off topic: But the spanish holy inquisition was RUTHLESS, their kufr and their firmness on it is disgusting but their determination to root out ''heresy'' and to maintain the social order was amazing. I am impressed.

Edit

Another test would have been to make her grab onto a burning coal for a period of time, then rap her hand up and leave it covered for a number of days. Then it would be uncovered, if the hand was healing cleanly then she would be deemed innocent, if the hand was infected and unclean she was deemed guilty. But this was not specific to charges of witchraft, could have been for lesser offences aswell.

Aaah medieval times.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Fatima" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
Seriously I have heard abt salem witch trials but in medieval times they also would burn convicted witches at the stake in england. And the trials they had to endure are quite famous - [b]throwing her in a lake of blessed water, if she was innocent the water would accept her and she would sink/drown and if she was guilty then the holy water would not accept such a devilish woman and the witch would float on top and be taken off and killed.[/b]

Not much of a test. Poor things, either way they ended up dead.

well the people were very ignorant of things back then. And the church kinda egged them on soo...

Back in BLACK

Couldn't find the thread Lilsis brought this up in, so posting it here

but just like to apologise for making fun of you after you watched Excorcism of Emily Rose...I watched it around half1am the other nyt and what can i say :shock: :shock: :shock:

one heck of a freaky film, and worst thing was....whilst watching the film, i jus grabbed my fone to check the time, and it was bang on 3am :shock:

no surprises that i couldn't sleep that nyt lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Watched Ghostbusters II yesterday.

It was really scary when I was small.

But now it's a farce with carboard acting and rubbish script.

"Beast" wrote:

It was really scary when I was small.

in Black and white?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
Couldn't find the thread Lilsis brought this up in, so posting it here

but just like to apologise for making fun of you after you watched Excorcism of Emily Rose...I watched it around half1am the other nyt and what can i say :shock: :shock: :shock:

one heck of a freaky film, and worst thing was....whilst watching the film, i jus grabbed my fone to check the time, and it was bang on 3am :shock:

no surprises that i couldn't sleep that nyt lol

Am I the only one that didn't get freaked out by this movie!? The acting was awful and people's faces stretching was so borrowed from the Ring. I actually thought it was a pretty reasonable assertion, that the "possessed" are actually schizophrenic - that's why it's not so shocking that in small (poor) countries like Pakistan that everybody knows the village possessed girl.

The Church has a rigorous test for exorcism to see if it's not psychological, that's why such cases are rare - however in the backwoods of Italy, and in the US and elsewhere around the time of 'The Exorcist' exorcism spiked.

3am is just a time. It's an old Christian superstition, even the Church doesn't recognize it anymore.

Besides you don't believe in the Trinity.

C'mon....watch that around late hours of night and early hours of mornin on ur own....it is a lil scary! ok not scary....but freaky!!

Possession is indeed rare, but we cant dismiss it...and this was based on a true story...of how much i do doubt

whats me believing in the trinity got anything to do with enjoying the film?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:

how on earth do you 'enjoy' a horror movie?! :? i haven't watched one. ever. [size=7](ok i've probably watched one when i was way younger, but i've erased it from my memory.)[/size] point being i think the whole concept of scaring oneself for 'entertainment' is idiotic.

anyway i think he was referring to the whole 3am thing when he mentioned the church and trinity.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

how on earth do you 'enjoy' a horror movie?! :? i haven't watched one. ever. [size=7](ok i've probably watched one when i was way younger, but i've erased it from my memory.)[/size] point being i think the whole concept of scaring oneself for 'entertainment' is idiotic.

anyway i think he was referring to the whole 3am thing when he mentioned the church and trinity.

yeah but do u think i believe the 3am thing? i jus thawt it was kinda strange that i looked at the clock at bang on 3am whilst watchin the film

i dont really find any film scary, thats one thing that annoys me...a lot of them are rubbish, hence why i enjoy the ones that were good films....and i dont get scared, probably jump a few times in the film....but i dont watch a film to scare myself!! i watched it coz i was bored lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

My mother has jinns under her control. Sometimes the bad jinns bother her. I used to bothered by them a lot when I was younger and would never sleep at night because of them.

"Ramz" wrote:
My mother has jinns under her control. Sometimes the bad jinns bother her. I used to bothered by them a lot when I was younger and would never sleep at night because of them.

Thats terrible....

calling children Jinns....

Biggrin

Back in BLACK

manners Seraph!

And can we lose the undertone of hatred we have between certain members?

Not everyone can fluently and politely express themselves all the time.

We should always remember that.

And everyone become politer.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

woh woh... hate is a strong word. I dont 'hate' anyone (that would imply i actually care).

"Admin" wrote:
Not everyone can fluently and politely express themselves all the time.

Are you talking about me there?? What do you mean im not polite? Im the darn politest thing here?

"Admin" wrote:

And everyone become politer.

Careful admin you're beginning to sound like a dictator.

Back in BLACK

it could be coz I am one.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Admin beware coz America doesn't like dictators....they'll take you down as they have done with Saddam Hussein.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
Admin beware coz America doesn't like dictators....they'll take you down as they have done with Saddam Hussein.

They do not like dictators who place an obstacle infront of them.

On the other hand if they side with America then all's well.

Watching horror films with friends and family is a LOT of fun.

Its hilarious watching who jumps/screams first, I’d never watch such films on my own…it’s a social thing.

I enjoyed The Exorcist and Emily Rose...those films really scared me… I may go and see the Omen on 06/06/06 if I get the time, its looks very scary.

Horror and comedy films are the only type of films I enjoy…

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Watching horror films with friends and family is a LOT of fun.

Its hilarious watching who jumps/screams first, I’d never watch such films on my own…it’s a social thing.

I enjoyed The Exorcist and Emily Rose...those films really scared me… I may go and see the Omen on 06/06/06 if I get the time, its looks very scary.

Horror and comedy films are the only type of films I enjoy…

can you sleep after you've seen a horror movie?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

I like to watch scary films at night when everyones asleep....may watch one tonight.

The thing is when I've finished watching the film and am going upstairs I look around to see if anyones following me (wierd I know)

my sis likes horror movies too, i dunno why, maybe she's so used to them she's immune to the scary parts.

the few i watched when i was (too) young were really freaky and scared the heck outta me, i cannot stand watching em anymore. they mess with your head. :? but then again most movies are designed to mess with a persons head in some way or another. :roll:

For me scary movies gives me a thrill when I get scared and when I suddenly jump up. I think it's the adreneline because there I am watching a horror movie, at night, all alone and I can hear all the sounds as there is no-one to disturb me.

If you're that scared to watch horror movies then you should watch it in the morning with someone (your sis as she's immune).

"*DUST*" wrote:
but then again most movies are designed to mess with a persons head in some way or another. :roll:

Referring to me....cheeky cheeky

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
If you're that scared to watch horror movies then you should watch it in the morning with someone (your sis as she's immune).
or... i could just not watch them. it's not like i'm missing out on something. Blum 3

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
but then again most movies are designed to mess with a persons head in some way or another. :roll:

Referring to me....cheeky cheeky

err, no. Fool i was just stating that as a matter of fact - regardless of the genre, most movies mess with people's heads.

I like propper scary movies.

Not becoz i get an adrenaline rush or something but bcoz i generally like them. Not the riddiculiously gorey ones that chuck blood all over the place (which is just sssoooooooooooooooooo fake) but ones that have a really good theme, storyline e.g. The Sixth Sense: great film, hada few moments when you jump a little great twist at the end.

I watch them mostly for the interesting storylines, its the only type of movies you can really get into whilst watching it.

Back in BLACK

Horror movies are normally of the type where gore is there to hide a poor storyline and worse acting.

Hardly ever worth watching. I just avoid them as they are not really enjoyable.

But then there are a few masterpieces in there.

Have you watched 'The Ring' (japanese version), it's well scary if you're watching it alone.

Anybody got scared watching the film 'Scary Movie' lol

Dust....most of us, at least i think, dont get affected by a movie......especiallt a scary one....its jus a movie. how can you get scared? you know it aint real and its all jibberish

computer games are more scary Lol

and yup, watching em at nyt is the best

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

last night i watched the trailer of the omen and it werent even that scary

as a result i has nightmares all night long

looks like i have to cancel my plans to the cinema :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
last night i watched the trailer of the omen and it werent even that scary

as a result i has nightmares all night long

looks like i have to cancel my plans to the cinema :roll:

*coughchickencough*

Speaking of which has anyone been around to seeing it yet??

Ive not had the time to go down and watch it.

Back in BLACK

me neither

i bet its rubbish

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages