Ramadhan - Weight loss

Anyone lost weight?

Put weight on?

Stayed the same?

I think I've lost 1 stone, but I think that is mainly muscle wastage and not the icky sticky stuff (fat).

you've lost 1 stone already o.O

i doubt ive lost any or put that much on. i haven't checked my weight in years though!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

That page is calling me fat!

How dare it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

just fat? ¬_¬

we had to do BMI's for our "clients" in my health and social care thing and my friend did her mum's...she was WAAY over obese o.O

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
just fat? ¬_¬

Fat, obese - same thing.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

(i meant overweight/obese...and didn't expect you to actually be obese)

You wrote:
just fat? ¬_¬

Fat, obese - same thing.

Aloo, Mattar, Gobee!

YouShutup wrote:
You wrote:
just fat? ¬_¬

Fat, obese - same thing.

Aloo, Mattar, Gobee!

LOL

I dunno. I always lose weight during the fast but then in iftaari, I bet it all comes back on. I don't care about weight though, and if I have gained weight, I can lose it after Ramadan.
I wish I had weighing scales, they might help. Sad

"A truth that is told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent."
-William Blake

I've lost a bit but that's the weight i put on before Ramadhan, so technically i'm back to what i was (or slightly less but you know)

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

lost a kg

SWEETS AND CAKES HERE.I.COME.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

lost about 2-3 kg but that probably due to the combined hot weather and lack of eating at iftaari time.

Or he could have stopped going to the gym 7 times a week if h did that before.

Besides, if you lose weight in Ramadan, You're doing it wrong.

whats heavier? fat or muscle?

muscle.

i did this body fat measure thingy (phone app) and i have a healthy body fat ratio. I want to go into the fitness or athlete side Biggrin

my husband is trying to lose weight this ramadan - he goes to the gym 5times a week and has cut out eating fried stuff or oily things at iftar..

my friend who is an aerobics intructor was telling me how ones metabolism slows down durinf ramadan so whatever ones eats just gets stored as fat...

i don't think ive lost or gained weight this year...i have lost my appetite though cos the fasts are so long...

Ocean wrote:
YouShutup wrote:
Anyone lost weight?

Put weight on?

Stayed the same?

I think I've lost 1 stone, but I think that is mainly muscle wastage and not the icky sticky stuff (fat).

Nope.

erm, I fluctuate so I wouldn't worry about it.

+ or - yes

Muscle wastage? How did you? I mean it's easier to burn fat then it is to waste muscle tissue (unless you had surgery)

What You said- I stopped the gym.

You're correct, that is the theory. Fat should burn easier but I don't look much slimmer and feel weaker so I concluded it was muscle wastage. I am fool.

You I need more steroids. When can I come pick them up?

YouShutup wrote:
I am fool.

You forgot the 'a' between 'am' and 'fool'.

YouShutup wrote:

But that's my sehri! (and iftaari :oops:)

YouShutup wrote:

Smile

YouShutup wrote:

Smile

Ocean wrote:
Oh YEAH! Gym! How can I not see that?

Is it true that people (reffering mainly to the masculine species here) who go to gym regularly stop going to gym or do not continue with their routine properly go through MANstruation time? Like you know someone just speaks to you and asks, "Awww are you on your periods again?"

Get what I mean? (Not literally of course LOL)

It get's aggression out and can be relaxing... if that's what you mean... :?