Giant Mutant tarantulas invade Bolton!

Well, not giant, or mutant. But chilean tarantulas. and they could take over the country!

Or not, chances are they cannot survive in the UK climate... unless they MUTATE!

Chilean tarantulas menace Bolton

The RSPCA has warned the good burghers of Bolton to keep a sharp eye out for Chilean Rose tarantulas after a couple of the eight-legged critters were spotted in local gardens.

The organisation reckons the two may be from a larger batch of arachnid escapees and, if the Telegraph's is to be believed, it could be just a matter of weeks before the entire country is blanketed in a seething mass of alien spiders.

Read more @

Tags: 

ok...first in my head, throughout reading this article i was imagining octopuses... Secondly, i thought i was going to have a heart attack for so many reasons when i clicked the link.

Octopuses are so much easier to spot then spiders...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Whjat would be more dangerous... a mutant crossover between giant tarantulas and octopuses, or a crossover between months and pirhanas?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

the thing is, you wouldnt often see a taranopus. whereas a mothanas, THAT you'd see often...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?