Fox news idiocy

Quote:
[size=18]O'Reilly to San Francisco: "[I]f Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. ... You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead"[/size]

Criticizing a ballot measure passed by 60 percent of San Francisco voters urging public high schools and colleges to prohibit on-campus military recruiting, Fox News host Bill O'Reilly declared on the November 8 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio show, "[I]f Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off-limits to you, except San Francisco."

From the November 8 broadcast of Fox News' The Radio Factor with Bill O'Reilly:

O'REILLY: Hey, you know, if you want to ban military recruiting, fine, but I'm not going to give you another nickel of federal money. You know, if I'm the president of the United States, I walk right into Union Square, I set up my little presidential podium, and I say, "Listen, citizens of San Francisco, if you vote against military recruiting, you're not going to get another nickel in federal funds. Fine. You want to be your own country? Go right ahead."

And if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead.

The 210-foot Coit Tower was dedicated in 1933 and contains a museum and murals that depict working life in 1930s California.

[url=

Let me guess, intelligence is against the rules at fox news... unless it is uncorroborated!

:twisted:

"Admin" wrote:
Let me guess, intelligence is against the rules at fox news... unless it is uncorroborated!

:twisted:

It gets in the way of their fairly unbalanced news.

Err... fair and balanced news.

Hey I like fox news! Without Fox the Daily Show would have significantly less material

true... But at the same time some people probably use Fox news for news!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
true... But at the same time some people probably use Fox news for news!

lol my girlfriend wrote them a letter one time when one of the anchors declared racism is dead (during a report).

Apparently she wasn't the only one because they were forced to answer some of the complaints on air.

You'd think these kinds of embarassments would clue people up? - They still keep tuning in.

Sorta like sheep - but not as smart, afterall even sheep recognize a wolf

Fox news is very pro-Republican, they can't be relied on for unbiased analysis, and their presenters are full of bluff and bluster. Which is a shame for the conservative message.

I always thought Fox News was for retards.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

Fox is trying to answer for an anti-conservative media bias.

Unfortunately they answer... with bias reporting.

Methinks somebody missed the point.

Kinda like how democrats started air america because republican radio like Rush was all outrageously slanted and they were hurting america.

Sometimes it seems like my country is run by kindergarteners