'Wife Swap'; 'strict' Muslim Family Involved . .

Well, they will not be swapping wives in every sense of the word...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

but still 'co-habiting' ?

I doubt they will be sharing the bedroom.

Watch the show and make up your mind. Maybe they do it in a novel way.

after that let the rest of us (who don't watch such programmes) know what you made of it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

the episode is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally really old

n they werent realyl strict muslimsd
all the woman said to teh daughter was that in Islam its forbidden to be homosexual
she didnt go off on one
but obviously
the vieers are going to blow it out of proportion

and no they dont share a bed
plus ur forgetting there r 3-4 cameras n camera crew tha will be with them
so no nookie is possible

lol, I don't watch this type of rubbish - came across it via hotmail after logging out.

I watched it. The Brummie Muslim daughters and the Scouse Dad were the only ones who came off as pretty well-adjusted. The Muslim family did seem fairly strict, at least as opposed to secular, and that defined them throughout. The girls picked up a longing for slightly more freedom to see the world for themselves and not just being scared away from all that is not Islamic. When the Muslim mother came home and learned her husband had been persuaded - and it took a lot of pressure and responding to pointless concerns - to let the daughters attend a (thoroughly benign) local rock gig, she was baffled and upset. The Liverpudlian family, typical proud working class Scousers, also continually bristled at being told what Islam believes about, say, how they dressed. She tried to tell the daughter lesbianism was not allowed but Scouse Dad put his foot down there. She was a peculiarly unloved daughter. The families I think did take a little something from the experience, but neither mother settled for an understanding that there was anything good in the other's lifestyle. It was all a bit sad. The Scousers were just dysfunctional enough and the Brummies just dogmatic enough to make them all seem a little bit sad.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

astagfirallah. astagfirallah.
wife swapping is more disgusting that going to the girls on the street corner at night to commit sin with those prostitutes.
Lanat on all wife swappers. shameless evil men. lanat on them. God curse them. astagfirallah.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

You haven't understood the concept of the programme, and in this instance the Muslim mother slept in a hotel. You just pictured sexual things instead of looking it up, and then made free with your awful curses.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Besides, as a shia I would ahve expected him to have less issues with such things, since they allow temporary marriage.