I hate IsLAM>> u shud too (astaghfirullah)

[b]sain i received via e-mail...tot i'd share it...[/b]

Welcome to Ubersite!

I Hate Islam, You Should Too. (5085 hits)
Category: Politics

Rating: 1.29 on 70 reviews (Rate this item) (View all ratings)
Submitted by Malone (View user info) at 2004-05-21 18:36:13
I hate Islam. That's right, deep down somewhere inside me, I think, maybe it's subconscious, maybe not, I hate Islam. I hate Islam for the same reason every other full blooded American hates Islam, I know NOTHING about it.

Here's what I do know about Islam, which as far as any American should be concerned, is all I need to know, that is, until I travel outside these borders. Islam is a religion that is practiced by non-English speaking foreigners. I think it's evil which is why nobody in Hawaii believes in it. Followers of Islam build bazookas and Russian built AK-47's. Also, followers of Islam are confined to a specific region, mainly Iraq, and the city of Fallujah. If you believe in Islam outside of this region you will be beheaded. No, that's wrong, they chop off your right hand. Islam is a country. If you are not from Islam and you go there you will be beheaded.

Islam was a man. His name was Mohammed. His god was Allah. Mohammed is a god and so was Allah. Something like that. I've got it straight now, at some point in time there was a man named Mohammed in the Middle East.

If you are from the Islam, you must hate America which is to say, all white people. I think that qualifies as a Holy War.

People from the country of Islam do not build things, they blow them up. Also people from the country of Islam will all burn in hell because Jesus says so. You cannot get a passport to Islam because your plane will be hijacked and blown up in the name of Gandhi.

I might be a tad off with that bit of information, but I'm trying to piece together every good chunk of information about this subject that we all learned extensively about back in high school. Education is key! My next article will be about Scientology which in order to belong to this social club, you must be a scientist. In the meantime, here is a picture of Islam for futher study.

User Reviews
Submitted by Maria at 2004-11-09 06:47:45 (#)
Ranking: 2

oh god u r so right....islam is the religion of the devil go to this site and read !!! if we do not act now it will be too late for as...the fucking muslems will kill as all!
Submitted by Eric_Rice (user info) at 2004-10-17 14:54:09 (#)

No Comment
Submitted by numberbee (user info) at 2004-09-26 23:22:22 (#)
Ranking: 0

Islam was born in the harsh deserts of the Middle East, and its prophet, Mohammed, got angry that Jews wouldn't accept him as the final prophet and thus abandon their own teachings. From there the followers of Islam have proliferated by the slash of the sword, and to this day, they know nothing else but might, intimidation, and bloodshed. The peaceful ones are remote from their cultural and regional origins, but at the very base of this religeon is the order to convert and shed blood towards this accomplishment, whatever the cost. This is the holy imperative. There is no accomodation between civilizaton and the militant Koran. They have no shame at slaying babies or beheading adults, because they make no distinction between the grown infidel and the evil-in-the-making. While this seems the height of cowardice in our own culture, they don't take a share in this mind construct.
I have never supported anything resembling a hate-group ideology, but now find myself sickened by the insistent proof that these people are incorrigible and bloody. There will be no peace, except by the knife, and I do hope that our knife is bigger than theirs.
Submitted by princess at 2004-09-25 09:41:17 (#)
Ranking: -2

I hate Bush, You should too.

Submitted by Full Blood at 2004-09-15 18:51:19 (#)
Ranking: 1

I'm not an expert but heres what I know about islam:

1. 3000+ dead Americans on 9-11-01
2. countless acts of terrorism world wide
3. Most recently, 156 school children killed (over 300 with adults). CHILDREN. What kind of sick bastard kills children? Who cares if they are Russian, They are still CHILDREN.

So yes, I despise islam, and those who practice it. I want to see the plaque wiped off the map and american soil. Am I talking from the christian point of view? No, I'm talking from the point of view of a human being who knows that the gift of human life is the possession of the person it belongs to, not some brainwashed son-of-a-bitch loaded down with c4.
Submitted by Suicide's Angel at 2004-09-07 13:59:28 (#)

Well, he wasn't far off when he said that Islam "Beheads people" and such.
Islam means "Submission" not "Peace" as most uneducated or brainwashed people will try to tell you.
What's the difference? you might ask...
The name 'Islam', or 'Submission' was coined when Mohammed and his band of Bloodthirsty followers
would go to a city and lay seige to it, with the ultimatum "Submit to our religion or die" or, words to that effect...
The ones that submitted were known as "muslims".
The word muslim, muslem, or however you wish to spell it translates as "He who submits".
Those who didn't submit were tortured, killed, raped and mutilated, as well as some other heinus ats.

As you can see, Islam was misguided and violent from the start. What makes people think that they are any different today?
No amout of covering up, and polishing over the truth by modern day muslims can hide this truth.

Here endeth the lesseon.

((If you think I'm lying or you don't belive me, you're probably one of those brainwashed people I was taling about.)) Go get a history book and read about the birth of Islam. And no, the Quoran doesn't count as a history book...
Submitted by at 2004-09-07 07:00:11 (#)

Your little knowledge is dangerous Mr. I Hate Have you ever read QURAN. Don't say I don't have need to read. You have need to read it. You will know lot of matters regarding thoughts, life, realities. Your article mad me smile, coz you don't know about ISLAM. Complete your knowledge and info. regarding facts.

Submitted by at 2004-09-07 06:29:27 (#)

Well Mr. ur knowledge is very littile. Listen every one include u Mr. writer. If u r Christian, Jew, Hindu, Muslim or what ever you are. Did u ever thought y r u so..... ever thought ??? It is just because of it that u born in that family who follows tht relegion which u r followin. We get relegion in inharitance then no dought we say we are right and ohters r wrong. isn't ? we never think, we never research on this topic. We must go find out the reality. It is my request to you, plz read all Holy books belongs to relegions. I m not saying that Read Holy Quran only (Muslim's Holy Book from GOD). By doing this, I m in Good hope that all u'll find the reality. Islam, give respects to every one and it is the only relegion which is spreading entire world v. fastly. Also read Quran and don't be social fundametalist, coz u get it from others, it's that choice which didn't make so far. All da best. every one.

Submitted by alborz at 2004-08-07 03:43:05 (#)

all religons are rubish
Submitted by uzma at 2004-08-05 16:28:45 (#)

Ok mr i hate Islam! So you say your fully blooded American, right? which means your native american? Well dear mr. i hate ISLAM, Muhammad(pbuh) was a prophet and he was the last prophet. Jesus doesn't say all Muslims will go to hell because ALLAH was his God and is everbody's God, except you call him God. If Islam is so bad, why is it the fastest growing religion in America? If you say Muslims hate all white people, and your white, I think you should reread your article after reading my response and figure out why.(I'm refering to all the mistakes you made)
Submitted by Brianthetruthspeaker (user info) at 2004-08-03 08:31:20 (#)

What do the "True Believers" Want or how to end the Attacks?

Remove all Infidels from Islamic areas in the world.

Pay a lump sum to a special Bank account for True believers.
For reparations

Them have the Rest of the world convert to Islam.
Those who refuse will be sacrificed to Allah.
So do you think that would work?
I don't.
Submitted by idontknowwhyimstillhere at 2004-08-01 21:26:13 (#)

ok, i saw the title and thought "oh god its another redneck american mouthing off, -2 then i read the article and thought "ok this is pretty good +2" then i just thought, "screw it" and gave you +1 anyway.

I know this probably doesnt matter to you in any way, shape or form, but oh well, its 02.24 and im too damn hot in here to sleep and i need something to keep my tiny little mind occupied.
Submitted by PatheticCapitalistFuck (user info) at 2004-08-01 21:08:56 (#)

Like most, the title pissed me off almost immediately, but this is a great read.

Fuckin a, bubba.
Submitted by Kiefer Sutherland at 2004-08-01 21:04:46 (#)

You, my friend, are a total tool. I'm going to have Emilio Estevez AND Lou Diamond Phillips AND Charlie Sheen kick your ass.
Submitted by Yams (user info) at 2004-08-01 20:48:50 (#)

Man, how did I miss this gem? +2 for good satire and +2 because I really *do* hate Islam.
Submitted by EvrenWasHere (user info) at 2004-08-01 20:30:49 (#)

I hope you die a slow and painful death from cancer.
Submitted by HateBigots at 2004-07-19 08:46:16 (#)

A great piece of satire! Well the cliche of the dumb Am is actually right! ROFL
Submitted by Malone your are more stupid th at 2004-07-13 09:17:00 (#)

I have known stupid people who think by a way which resemples the way by which a water melon thinks

but you know "malone" i have found a person who is dumber than the dumbest

CONGRATULATIONS !! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DESERVE THIS TITLE

i guess that you have had ur studies in a public bathroom

but really you are a state of -the- art

Submitted by CynicallyCorrect (user info) at 2004-06-12 01:12:15 (#)

I never thought I'd laugh so much at people who obviously didn't read the piece (except for the title) and posted a long, drawn out reply about how Malone is a bigot.

Holy Mohammed, that's fucking hilarious.
Submitted by David1 (user info) at 2004-06-11 23:21:55 (#)

How could talking of Islamic people building russian built ak-47s possibly be considered an intellegent use of irony. Yes the sentence obviously contains some contradictory elements. But there is not a single person in the world that would think that Ak-47s are made by islamic people. Not even this theoretical ignorant american that he portrays himself as. So i think there certainly is "dry humor" in that. But, only because it appears to be an accident not because it was supposedly put there intentionally.
Submitted by squattail (user info) at 2004-06-11 23:20:16 (#)

I know you think of your post in a "ga-hick, I'm closed minded and ignorant, ga-hoooo" kind of way, but this isn't that far from the truth. What is Islam? Islam is the very embodiment of the Arab. It is their excuse for all their sins and laziness.
Submitted by Racism Lives at 2004-06-11 23:07:48 (#)

The best example of racism..

Keep it up buddy!
Submitted by non a muslim at 2004-06-11 21:18:35 (#)

you need more info body, you don't have a clue about what you are saying. you are behaving like a tipical mulim person. this means that you talk with your feelings not with your brain. but you are funny... I had a big laugh.
Submitted by Joe USA at 2004-05-25 21:56:04 (#)

Islam SUCKS, and so do the little peabrains that believe in it!!!! Stupid SANDNIGGERS!
Submitted by Lucifer_Industries (user info) at 2004-05-22 16:07:03 (#)

Wow, I never expected this kind of response to this. I just busted out a few random thoughts. Thanks guys!

Malone
Submitted by Spiral_Abraxis (user info) at 2004-05-22 11:59:44 (#)

Here here.
Submitted by Jaineix (user info) at 2004-05-22 11:34:02 (#)

I think I will be ironic all day today because of this post, my officemates thank you Malone.

Nicely done!
Submitted by cf7 at 2004-05-22 11:28:06 (#)

awesome post. I am still laughing.
Oh and kakhuis and Zafrican- kalmeer doos.
Submitted by CunningVision (user info) at 2004-05-22 10:47:52 (#)

No Comment
Submitted by CunningVision (user info) at 2004-05-22 10:47:44 (#)

Oh hell yeah. Funny shit. Plus 2 twice!
Submitted by ZAfrikin (user info) at 2004-05-22 08:27:35 (#)

kakhuis = shithouse

Eintlik is ek nie swart nie. Wat is jou ekskuus? Of is jy maar net 'n dom ou wat nie twee sinne by mekaar kan maak nie? Of verstaan jy net nie geheel en al waaroor hierdie pos gaan nie?
Submitted by tuesdaydelay (user info) at 2004-05-22 08:09:35 (#)

No Comment
Submitted by Falconer (user info) at 2004-05-22 07:53:09 (#)

No Comment
Submitted by kakhuis (user info) at 2004-05-22 07:46:43 (#)

with a name like "ZAfrikin" you must be a flat nose black basterd!!
Submitted by ZAfrikin (user info) at 2004-05-22 03:06:35 (#)

Brilliant post.

Too bad most of you missed the satire and the irony. God, I HATE stupid people, myself.
Now go to and go look it up.
Submitted by Herpes (user info) at 2004-05-22 02:59:46 (#)

But I don't wanna be Catholic....
Submitted by schulte123 (user info) at 2004-05-22 02:47:26 (#)
Ranking: -1

Hate is bad, except hating pedophiles.
Submitted by cwl989 (user info) at 2004-05-21 23:53:30 (#)

I especially liked the map.
Submitted by kai070169 (user info) at 2004-05-21 23:05:34 (#)

hail satan 666
Submitted by bargled (user info) at 2004-05-21 22:35:16 (#)

Submitted by Lucifer_Industries (user info) at 2004-05-21 19:05:16 (#)

From what I learned, if you hate all religions, you are Catholic.

___

Plus two!
Submitted by hair at 2004-05-21 21:53:26 (#)

I RoFL!!!1!!one!!-ed

This was very, very funny.

Oh, Lordy that was good.
Submitted by I_Have_a_Kristen_Fetish (user info) at 2004-05-21 21:50:46 (#)

From the title I was thinking -2.
+2 for containing so much truth.
Submitted by Jesus_Loves_TwEE (user info) at 2004-05-21 21:29:30 (#)

No Comment
Submitted by AlwaysAnEagle (user info) at 2004-05-21 21:04:13 (#)

Excellent!
Submitted by chipolatte (user info) at 2004-05-21 20:22:13 (#)

Submitted by Lucifer_Industries (user info) at 2004-05-21 19:27:56 (#)

I take OFFENSE at being called an "ignorant bigot"! Sir, I am an American who watches the nightly news.

-----

Two more, just for that.
Submitted by freebie (user info) at 2004-05-21 20:21:28 (#)

Nice. I laughed my ass off to see france on the map in a big way.
Oh the irony.
Submitted by DavyJones (user info) at 2004-05-21 20:06:46 (#)

Well done Malone.
Submitted by TonyMontana (user info) at 2004-05-21 19:44:34 (#)

good shit. kick ass satire. very effectively clowns the mindsets of halfwits who actually do think like that. +2.
Submitted by Tom (user info) at 2004-05-21 19:31:24 (#)

I personally think religion is dumb, but not what they teach (the whole good will be nice to others thing)
Submitted by Lucifer_Industries (user info) at 2004-05-21 19:27:56 (#)

I take OFFENSE at being called an "ignorant bigot"! Sir, I am an American who watches the nightly news.
Submitted by youarsoghey (user info) at 2004-05-21 19:25:44 (#)

Nice map.
Submitted by Lucifer_Industries (user info) at 2004-05-21 19:21:18 (#)

If you look closely at the map of Islam, you will notice the similarity to Antarctica...before it snowed. I believe we are fighting this war on the wrong continent.
Submitted by posthumouslaughter (user info) at 2004-05-21 19:21:14 (#)

You are an ignorant bigot. You cannot defend your viewpoint, for if you do, you are suppressing a religion, and therefor are, in the bigger picture of things, are suppressing people's rights to believe. Therefor you are negating your own beliefs in anything, by saying people are not allowed to believe. So, you should take a look at your "ideologies" a bit better, and stop the hate. I am sure if I met you I could make you cry by destroying your "beliefs", so please, won't you think, before you speak, and you just might make a point. Bitch.
Submitted by sebcharrot (user info) at 2004-05-21 19:20:18 (#)

Hilarious. A fine piece of satire.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Submitted by Random Joe at 2004-05-21 19:08:43 (#)

"Followers of Islam build bazookas and Russian built AK-47's."

- ha hah aha! Does anyone else find the deep dry humor in this?
----------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever that is should shoot themselves. What, you mean you realised that the fact that he said "russian-built" implied that they weren't built by islamic people?? No shit, it's not dry humour, it's fucking irony. And purposeful irony at that. Meaning he meant it.

Hear that "woosh"? That was the joke flying hiiiiigh above your head.
Submitted by chipolatte (user info) at 2004-05-21 19:16:42 (#)

FYI, Mohammed was a prophet, not a God, just like Islam believes that Jesus was a prophet, and not a God.
Submitted by Rixes (user info) at 2004-05-21 19:10:19 (#)

Wow, +2 for those replys. Thats sad.
Submitted by Random Joe at 2004-05-21 19:08:43 (#)

"Followers of Islam build bazookas and Russian built AK-47's."

- ha hah aha! Does anyone else find the deep dry humor in this?
Submitted by Phinch (user info) at 2004-05-21 19:08:04 (#)

another +2 for the catholic comment.
Submitted by ArcaneMachine at 2004-05-21 19:07:27 (#)

Good stuff.

And no, firefly, he is NOT being sarcastic. He is being TOTALLY serious.
Submitted by Phinch (user info) at 2004-05-21 19:07:21 (#)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

malone malone.

Submitted by Lucifer_Industries (user info) at 2004-05-21 19:05:16 (#)

From what I learned, if you hate all religions, you are Catholic.
Submitted by somebody at 2004-05-21 19:04:42 (#)

if you want to get your facts straight and not be completely ignorant abt something that is in the news practically everyday, i suggest a simple search online of islam. it's not hard. It is a peace-loving religion and is extremely similar to christianity. in fact there is a Jesus in Islam, as well as Abraham, and Moses, and all the rest. The 5 main pillars are fasting, prayer, giving money to the poor, declaration of faith, and pilgramige. that's what it is abt. Some pple, (not just in islam) use religion as an excuse to do things they know is wrong, they use it at a shield and willfully misinterpret scriptures. I hope everyone takes the time to learn the facts before they pass judgement.
Submitted by Fixer (user info) at 2004-05-21 18:57:37 (#)

+1 insightful
Submitted by firefly (user info) at 2004-05-21 18:52:07 (#)

I think he is being sarcastic. Atleast, I hope he is.
Submitted by conrad (user info) at 2004-05-21 18:52:02 (#)

Heheh
Submitted by Random Joe at 2004-05-21 18:49:23 (#)

No Comment
Submitted by slowlyrotting (user info) at 2004-05-21 18:45:23 (#)

Don't have to tell me twice buddy
Submitted by Herpes (user info) at 2004-05-21 18:42:14 (#)

What if you hate all religions?
Submitted by domenad (user info) at 2004-05-21 18:39:02 (#)

I hate Islam as well.
Submitted by Rixes (user info) at 2004-05-21 18:37:47 (#)

Jesus also says you get a +1.[b][/b]

:shock: subahnallah... wat can i say... Allah give them hidayah

two date seeds

u gota be kiddin..sum ppl actually think dat of beautiful Islam???

tut tut....May dey be showered wid da tru knowledge of Islam and realise their shortcomings

what da :shock: ?! Just goes to show how uneducated and ignorant some people are.. they know nothing about Islam yet they write so much crap :?

"From there the followers of Islam have proliferated by the slash of the sword, and to this day, they know nothing else but might, intimidation, and bloodshed. The peaceful ones are remote from their cultural and regional origins, but at the very base of this religeon is the order to convert and shed blood towards this accomplishment, whatever the cost." ^^^^^^^ what a CHUMPPPPPPPPPP!!

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

disgraceful but we shud be telling dem about islam da truth da real truth not dat crap der on bout

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

LOL

This is nothing to be taken seriously. Just look at some of the suff this dude says:

Quote:
Also, followers of Islam are confined to a specific region, mainly Iraq, and the city of Fallujah.

Quote:
You cannot get a passport to Islam because your plane will be hijacked and blown up in the name of Gandhi.

Quote:
In the meantime, here is a picture of Islam for futher study.

The first 'post' at least is meant to be a joke. It's making fun out of du[size=12]m[/size]b Americans and their ignorance of Islam.

yep, lol guys, nothing to get worked up over, its a satire!! Biggrin

Quote:
My next article will be about Scientology which in order to belong to this social club, you must be a scientist.
:roll: Smile

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

br /> The first 'post' at least is meant to be a joke. It's making fun out of du[size=12 wrote:
m[/size]b Americans and their ignorance of Islam.

or the amiericans are really showing themselves up...o well....whatcan we say??!!!

For SuccESS ATtiUtUde IZ jUsT Az IMporTAnt as ABiliTY

no, i doubt they are that dumb

its only a joke written by Muslims presumably, supposed to be funny :roll:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

really???
writen by one of us?
eh???

For SuccESS ATtiUtUde IZ jUsT Az IMporTAnt as ABiliTY

oh wait, its a book aint it

probably isnt

but jus supposed to be funny, you gotta be really d umb to believe any of that

....but then again, judgin by the reviews, sum people are Smile

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

:evil:

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
oh wait, its a book aint it

probably isnt

but jus supposed to be funny, you gotta be really d umb to believe any of that

....but then again, judgin by the reviews, sum people are Smile

wots a book? thats just a satirical post by some guy.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

No top post is intro to a book. the rest are replies to the intro...

Like a book review.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.