[/size][/center]
[center][/center]

khair mubarak. Biggrin

Aww nice pics! Smile

Eid Mubarak to everyone from me! Blum 3

Hope you all have a lovely day. Smile

[center]Eid Mubarak![/center]

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Click to read:

Eid Mubarak.

Khair mubarak....waitin for the lunch after jumma, yum loads of food lol Biggrin

Hope everyone has a great day. Smile

Thank you Joie! Shabbat Shalom to you!

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.

wait, wring one. I meant "eid mubarak". innit, and that.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Eid Mubarak to Sunni brothers and sisters who did it today.
Shia Muslims doing Eid tomorrow on Saturday.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

Hajj and Eid mubarak everyone.

Managed to catch a glimpse of some news on a Pakistani channel today and was surprised that in the headlines segment, they had a proper close up of some animal's throat as it was slaughtered.

I liked the honesty of that - no hiding from it all that what we eat is meat and not some square cubes that just have a meaty texture.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Hajj and Eid mubarak everyone.

Managed to catch a glimpse of some news on a Pakistani channel today and was surprised that in the headlines segment, they had a proper close up of some animal's throat as it was slaughtered.

im guessing u saw that on geo news lol i saw the same thing the way they took it to the ground and tied its legs up if someone from animal cruelty were watchin that i would lol at the expression on their face Lol

and khair mubarak

wednesday wrote:
How do they "execute" the animals here? I know chickens get electrocuted but sheep/cows, do they get nailed in the head?

tie the legs , take it to the ground, slit the neck .... i think.

wednesday wrote:
St786 wrote:
wednesday wrote:
How do they "execute" the animals here? I know chickens get electrocuted but sheep/cows, do they get nailed in the head?

tie the legs , take it to the ground, slit the neck .... i think.

noooooooooo that's the Muslim way

Is it same on British Farms?

ah ok lol ermm i searched it on internet and found on youtube'Stunning with electris tongs' and then let it bleed? i guess they stun and then cut the throat and let the blood drain .... google search not very clear on what happens in a slaughterhouse in UK.

ok i just did another google search and found on wiki:

# Cattle are rendered unconscious by applying an electric shock of 300 volts and 2 amps to the back of the head, effectively stunning the animal,[10] or by use of a captive bolt pistol to the front of the cow's head (a pneumatic or cartridge-fired captive bolt). Swine can be rendered unconscious by CO2/inert gas stunning. (This step is prohibited under strict application of Halal and Kashrut codes.)
# Animals are hung upside down by one of their hind legs on the processing line.
# The carotid artery and jugular vein are severed with a knife, blood drains, causing death through exsanguination.