What People Think Of You

Do you care what people think of you?

Why do you care what people think of you?

Have you ever in the middle of a conversation thought what does this person think of you?

kudnt care less. i live my life for me, nt them. i live how i want to, n not gonna adjust 4 nobodyy (oda dan ma mum n dad lol)

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

EVERYONE cares what people think of them to a certain extent
anyone who says "I dont care what people think about me" is lying

Or they don't know that they care. or they really don't. Introverts Vs Extroverts and all that.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

To answer for myself, I did not think I used to care. Then I realised that I did. Sort of. Sometimes. Depending on the people. Maybe.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

When it comes down to it, i dont really care what people think. And this has gotten me into trouble a few times. And mom and dad always tellin me i should care what people think :roll:

Imo i only answer to one person, and thats God. All i really care is what he thinks of me and the things i do. And if you think about it, in theory if thats the case and im always trying to please Allah (swt) then people should hav a "good opinon" of me anyway... in theory. If you know what i mean.

So to answer your question; no. I personally dont care. It dont affect me or anything im gonna do. But then again, im kinda a boring person who doesnt really do anything for people to chat mackers about anyway. So in the end ill do whatever i want, and the world will just have to accept it. Whats it gonna do? Chuck me out? lol

Back in BLACK

I used to care. A lot.

Now I'm a lot more secure, content and confident.

Only God, my husband and my parents opinion matters to me now. Its part of growing up I suppose...you realise whats important...

i do think "what does she think of me?" then i think "do i care?" Then i carry on talking.
Most of the time i think "is what im saying useful? am i going to regret it later?" Thats what decides if i stop talking or not.

anyway, these days, im finding conversation difficult to handle...

Agree totally with Seraphim. If you live by God, you should be alright, nad if you arent, then its gotta be the people who are wrong.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

You wrote:
To answer for myself, I did not think I used to care. Then I realised that I did. Sort of. Sometimes. Depending on the people. Maybe.

Stop lying, the only thing you care about is YOU

Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometimes helps me and sometimes opposes me.
-Imam Al-Ghazali

1R4M wrote:

Try Me?
I REALLY, REALLY care...for nobody.

Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometimes helps me and sometimes opposes me.
-Imam Al-Ghazali

zdc wrote:
1R4M wrote:

Try Me?

good good.

s.b.f wrote:
Do you care what people think of you?

Why do you care what people think of you?

Have you ever in the middle of a conversation thought what does this person think of you?

Omg, like a lot!
I know i shouldn't, but I do.
I don't know why I care , but I do. But, then you can't compromise and have it all. Do one thing, to make someone happy. And something else to make someone else happy, which will make soemone else unhappy. It's complicated. I've learned to find my happiness in other people's happiness; I think other people should do that too. But, I may be wrong.

s.b.f wrote:

Yes! I always think 'if she thinks that about her, I wonder what she thinks about me.' Or, 'I should stop that, that's going to annoy him.....'
It's annoying. But, then you don't really know who you are.
I just wish I could stop caring what other people think.But, that can't happen, right? Someone's happiness lies in it, right?

Love is a serious mental disease.

zdc wrote:
1R4M wrote:

Try Me?

I'm sure you do, really.

Love is a serious mental disease.