If Prophet Muhammad(saw) Knocked On My Door I Would...

Salaams, just wondering...

What would u do if Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) [unexpectedly - obviously] turned up on ur doorstep?

How would u feel? shocked, surprised, happy, shy, embarrassed...?

What would u say? Do u think you'd have loads of questions? Like what?

What would u do? invite him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) in the house? show him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) around the place? introduce him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) to everyone?

Silly question.

Ofcouse you'd invite him in.

Id be too busy in Awe to feel anything else.

Plus he just radiates awesomeness soo...

We'd stay up late eating pizza and chatting about things.

Back in BLACK

i think i would have LOADS of questions to ask, but its toooo early in da morning so cant think of anything yet

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

I think i would just die of shock if the prophet Mohammed Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) turned up on my door step.

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

I would think I was dreaming!!!!!! But I would eventually invite him in and talk to him about today's world.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Seraphim wrote:
Silly question.

{rolls eyes} welll duh! but u may have fainted with shock or something else coudlve happened or u just dont realise its really him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) so u dont invite him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) in! {rolls eyes}

Smile

M4k4v3l1 wrote:
i think i would have LOADS of questions to ask, but its toooo early in da morning so cant think of anything yet

If/ when u do, please share Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I would burst in to TEARS and think FINALLY the most talked about individual, best of creation, who i have looked up to and tried to FOLLOW all my life is HERE! and that i can see him (SAW) with my own eyes.

Although, out of respect and fear i probably could not look up at Rasoolullah(SAW).

It won't happen tho. But o well the thought was lovely while it lasted!

AND omg i would probably PANIC!

thinking omg how can i serve him (SAW) best in my house!

Seraphim wrote:
Silly question.

Id be too busy in Awe to feel anything else.

Plus he just radiates awesomeness soo...

We'd stay up late eating pizza and chatting about things.

LOL!

ummm..i'd just be like :shock: !!!

NO idea what id do/say afterwards though

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

I'd probably walk out the back door. I just could not face him, not me, these sinful eyes are not worthy of gazing upon this noble face, these sinful hands are not worthy of touching his hand, and this sinful soul is certainly not worthy of a visit from the best of creation...

Sallalahu Allaihi Wasallam.

If I ever have to kill for something, it would be for, "A woman"
If I ever have to kill something it would have to be, "A woman"

Not mood swings; people are complex beings.

Smile

Jack the Ripper wrote:
I'd probably walk out the back door. I just could not face him, not me, these sinful eyes are not worthy of gazing upon this noble face, these sinful hands are not worthy of touching his hand, and this sinful soul is certainly not worthy of a visit from the best of creation...

I like that, I think I would feel the same way. I think of how I'm going to be begging the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) on judgement day and the thought is unbearable, so so shameful and just plain embarrassing Sad

But also (back to the topic)I would want to meet Him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and just listen to Him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) talk and just to be with Him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) would be SO SO great. I might just be too shocked to do anything.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I would be in awe, but also really embarassed coz he Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) the divine one , prayed for us,his sinful ummah with his last breath . He Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) did everything for the sake of his ummah and i can't even read my five prayer on time....... I would be really ashamed but would just gaze in awe and be speechless (which doesnt happen often)...

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

Seraphim wrote:
Silly question.

You might be too embarassed to let him in due to unpermitted or disliked items within ure house: Televisions, Music Players, Alcohol (Not that most muslims would have, but...)

I don't think there's anything wrong with t.v/other entertainment device - a tool is a tool, it's how you use it that makes it good or bad Biggrin

P.S nice to see you posting again Valkyrie Biggrin

Yeah, i get your point...

P.S: Oh, I'm back! Dirol

i think i'd stand there and then start crying.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

yeah i would do the same as what most of you guys have said but my main thing to do would be to ask Him (SAW) to help me attain Jannah. i would ask him to reach me the correct way to pray salat and everything.

so i can in turn teach others aswell the way of the sunnah. it would be sooo great to finally know what is correct and what is not.

i hate this forum topic. cause now this is as far as the dream will go :/

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:

isnt there somehting about how if you dream of the prophet it cant be anyone but him. so...

Lilly wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:

isnt there somehting about how if you dream of the prophet it cant be anyone but him. so...

Yes there is, shaytaan cannot take the appearance of Rasool Sallalahu Allaihi Wassalam.

Has anyone on the forum saw Rasool Sallalhu Allahi Wassalam in their dream??

yes that is true but i don't think anyone here has seen the prophet (SAW) before so they will not be able to recognixe him in thier dream.

Make sense?

i didn't actually have a dream about him, i was just saying.....if only

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:
yes that is true but i don't think anyone here has seen the prophet (SAW) before so they will not be able to recognixe him in thier dream.

Make sense?

If you dream about the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) then you "just know it". There is no recognition issue.

Jack the Ripper wrote:

The same.

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:

Make sense?

If you dream about the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) then you "just know it". There is no recognition issue.

Yes that is true, often he does not come in his true form but a person may see him according to their own weaknesses or according to the general state of the ummah at the time. I recently heard in a lecture a very pious person of our time, saw Nabi Sallalahu Allahi Wassalam in his dream and he said something to the effect,

"The TV aerials in the homes of my ummah has cut my liver to pieces".

The person dilevering the lecture didn't mention who this pious person was...

It is also possible to see the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) whilst being awake.

MuslimBro wrote:
It is also possible to see the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) whilst being awake.

how?

(daydream?)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
(daydream?)

euh... (no?)

it was a joke.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lol

Pages